Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF~DIRTY REVENGE(PURE LOVE#2~Thread 3 added~22th fe (Page 30)

sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
awesome teaser...So revenge has started...I think maan will now concentrate on making geet fall for him & then hurting her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran_B

Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly10

Awesome...loved it

ty dolly
Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghita0000

awesome teaser...So revenge has started...I think maan will now concentrate on making geet fall for him & then hurting her...
</div>
<div>

arey she is already in love with him..he doesn't need do anything now
Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Maaneet !!!
Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Gurti !!
Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Drashmeet !!
Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Updating !!!
Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged

~ DIRTY REVENGE( PURE LOVE) ~

~ PART - 19 ~

Maan heard some foot steps and tilted his neck backwards and found Geet walking towards him . He stood up instantly wondering " what the hell she is doing here ?? I am avoiding office just bcoz of her and madam is here to break my resolution of avoiding her "..

He glanced at her and his hazels got fixed at her . She was wearing oranged coloured suit with hair open looking cute doll in her attire..

" uff..now I will not be able to ignore her..why she looks so beautiful even in her simple attire?? yeh mere se kuch karwa kar hi manegi " murmured Maan feeling his blood descending down..

" goodmorning sir " wished Geet standing in front of him..

" hmmm " hummed Maan in response moving away from her and sitting on head chair..

" why have u come ? " questioned Maan nibbling his toast..

" to take ur sign on this file..adi sir couldn't come so he send me " answered Geet taking seat beside him..

" gave me file..I will sign it then u can leave " said Maan grabbing file from her hands. He signed it after going through it carefully..

" kya bana hai breakfast mein ? " asked Geet cutely..

" aankhein di haina bhagwan ne toh khud dekh lo " replied Maan in his usual tone..

" aur ek baat batao ghar se breakfast karke nahi aayi thi? " asked Maan resuming eating his toast..

" nahi khaya toh tha par abhi bukh lag rahi hai aur haa itna attitude dekhana ki jarurat nahi hai pyaar se bhi toh bol bata sakte hu "replied Geet frowning..

" okk madam..breakfast mein french toast , eggs aur juice " told Maan..

"but maine toh suna tha eggs murgi banati hai " naughtily said Geet picking up toast and nibbling it..

It took some seconds for Maan to understand Geet's naughtiness but as soon as he get her words he glared at her saying " tum nahi sudhurugi ( change ) geet " . Geet simply smiled at him shaking her head for no..

Both got up on same time and bumped into each other . Geet fisted his vest in fear of fall and closed her eyes tightly . Maan grabbed her waist and pulls her closer . Already he was losing himself seeing her and now as their body rubbed with each other . He totally got lost in her . Bringing her face more closer to his own face . He smacked his lips on her right cheek , kissing her cheek passionately and sensually . Geet was totally numb at this moment . This was the first time somebody has kissed her like that . She was so innocent for all these things that nothing was registering in her mind. She was letting him do whatever he was wishing for..

He teethed her cheek gently letting all his delima out . She trembled like dead leaf . After getting satisfied with her right cheek he attacked her left cheek giving same treatment . He was voracious right now . Blood gushed towards Geet's cheeks feeling his lips colouring her cheeks fully red.. " I LOVE YOU " mumbled Geet lost in his touch . These words broked Maan's kissing session . He gently withdraw himself from her and looked at her face , closed eyes, her lips trembling , cheeks wholly redened and her palms clutching his shoulders firmly..

He felt so contended hearing her as if he was waiting for these charismatic words only . He hugged her compactly and whispered softly " I LOVE YOU too " . She snuggled closer to him delightfully clutching his shoulders tightly..

" sachi " asked Geet not able to believe that her love is being reciprocated . This word snapped Maan out of his trance and he was shocked at his confession . He got angry on himself . How can he even think of it ?? She is his dad's murderer daughter . He was going to break hug but then something dawned upon him . He smirked thinking " ball is in ur court Maan..now use it , break it and then dump it easy "..

" ofcourse baby " replied Maan smiling wickedly..

" one step of revenge completed without any hard work now next step proposing her for marriage..most crucial step of my revenge " concluded Maan in his mind..

" ohhh !!! I am so happy today " screamed Geet sweetly breaking hug..

" me too " said Maan in nasty tone..

" wow..challo iss baat par party toh banti hai " excitedly told Geet..

" party kis liye ? " asked Maan confusingly..

" uffo..party iss liye kyunki ab hum boyfriend girlfriend jo hai " replied Geet grabbing his elbow in her..

" ohh okk " said Maan non-chalantly..

" Maan beta " exclaimed dadi stepping inside dinning area . She has just came from London to sttle with Maan but Maan was not aware of her arrival..

" dadi..aap yaha aur aapne mujhe inform nahi kiya ? " asked Maan walking towards dadi and hugging her . Geet was just gapping at them..

" haa beta aur hum aapko surprise dena chathe the " replied dadi patting his back..

" mumma kyu nahi aayi " asked Maan..

" wo abhi thoda busy thi isliye nahi aayi but jaldi aayengi " replied dadi caressing his left cheek..

" arey yeh pyaari gudiya kaun hai ? " questioned dadi noticing Geet behind Maan . She found Geet veey beaitiful and cute..

" yeh Geet hai dadi..meri employee " answered Maan taking her to Geet . He doesn't want dadi to know about his so cold revenge..

" hii Geet " greeted dadi standing in front of her..

" hii dadi oops mam " said Geet cutely..

" call me dadi not mam okk " told dadi caressing her face..

" okk dadi " said Geet smiling..

" waise ek baat kahe..aap na bahut pyaari hai " complimented dadi finding her really cute..

" thank u " thanked Geet..

" chaliye hall mein chalte hai..waha aram se baat karenge " said dadi and then walked towards hall with Maaneet following them..

" aapne dadi ko kyu nahi bataya ki mein aapki girlfriend hun " cutely complained  Geet elbowing him..

" yaad nahi raha " replied Maan..

" aap dono kya dheere chal rahe hai..jaldi aiye aur bhaithye " commanded dadi witnessing her whisperings . Maaneet fastened their steps and sat together on couch..

" Nakul come here and stock all these in fridge securely " called dadi and took out many food items from her suitcase and chocolates were included in these food items.. Geet mouth watered seeing so many chocolates just like a kid . Her big time weakness chocolates . Her eyes were stuck on them . Maan observed her facial expressions and chuckled . He is very well aware of her craziness for chocos..

" here have it " said Maan givinh her a big packet of chocolates . Geet snatched chocos from his hand , unwrapped it and started relishing it..

" ohh toh aap ko bhi chocos pasand hai " said dadi..

" pasand nahi dadi deewani hai chocos ke liye " replied Maan amusing dadi..

" acha dadi ab mein chalti hun..bahut kaam hai office hai " said Geet hugging dadi and kissing her..

" okk beta but humse milne jarur aana " dadi kissed on her forehead..

" suno..raat ko aap phone mat karna mein karungi..theek hai " whispered Geet in Maan's ear and left from there kissing his cheeks..

Maan stood there with his hand on his cheek . Her touch always sends tremors in his body electrifying it but he always masked his feelings for his revenge..

Thanks for all the likes and comments Embarrassed

My college is reopening from tomoorow so updates only on weekends..I will try to give double updates..

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

yashvijaysinghdpurvaaaahsapcaferdouzmalkishah-jahanlalitha63SunsnowPonochkasekiigirl101shubhmeharPareen01arushi_93MONAKARANaparnapodurijooooooooooooooajoliekrishna.asmi123mans22srikantharajaJassi_preetydrashtipatel30PoonamTseductivepurplepulvi16thendral_111kalpana_spnprincesssarahSukham12MONIJA78Z-a-p-p-e-dgeet_v81nat10vishu10nibi_suchiDazlingdivyarashmivermataaneecuterockstarvsplpalz09fojiaminhahajajaTinaSwisspriyanka5020suwaibah-Adwika-SHAJADHAalmin25SAI92cuteeagle65chauhan1796_Simrit_dhrastimaansandymgCoolHaniasparklingeyes11LM1991amrinderdhamija1970CRAZYCUTEEgurtimuskaanpari1689varthyadi000..NiShtiSaritaMSKshalu1786Atiffa286pearlns.1preetymaaneetmayaparimetromastipayal.gupta177jssoodfariya20jeyanthi123MonikaarorafictmishtypieMayuvani5suni_104yashika.angeldoll.12deepa111simi91piya27jayshu17nehakapoor7harman12Hanishadevimaaneetmaahihappydays30ambbihaajennAlameluidunnopop77namita25maanmeet1--Ratna--maaniqra6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6angeldream14love2_soma-padmarao-kabslockspriyasreepunam2712gill123harshu...sanghita0000aparna3011heemasomanilehrsanum23Jane523jasika08vrinda22_Maaneet_taahir004_BlackPearl_khwaishfanspvd.hayaat.tabby999

Go to top