Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF~DIRTY REVENGE(PURE LOVE#2~Thread 3 added~22th fe (Page 17)

Simran_B IF-Sizzlerz
Simran_B
Simran_B

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged

~ DIRTY REVENGE ( PURE LOVE ) ~

~ PART - 18 ~

Maan was sitting on chair with his hands pressing his head . Oh god !! its really difficult to handle Geet . Firstly she was not ready to come out of car when they reached her house and secondly when she come out of car after so much pleading she wanted him apologise to her for not letting her punch that kidnapper and then finding no other option MSK for the first time apologised to someone . Then she finally entered her house waving him bye . He called his bg's ordering them to present Mr.Grewal in front of him in next 1 hour and now he was waiting for his special guest Mr.Grewal in KC's basement..

Mr.Grewal entered with Maan's bg holding him tightly . He was wriggling in their grip but no use . Maan got up from chair and gestured his bg's to make Grewal sit on chair . He as usually stood in front of him in his style with bg's behind him..

" u have done biggest mistake of ur MSK by bringing me here..u will beg in front of me later on for doing this " shouted Grewal wriggling and Maan laughed loudly . His laughter echoed in silentious basement startling Grewal..

" really..I mean really..well Mr.Grewal u did the biggest mistake by kidnapping my employee and now you are threatening me..don't forget u are talking with Maan Singh Khurana and MSK doesn't even know the word " beg " remember that " told Maan with a smug look silencing Mr.Grewal..

" why are u worrying so much about ur employee ?? " asked Grewal with a sly smile..

" bcoz she is my employee and it is my duty to protect my employess " replied Maan confidently though this question is lingering in his mind right now..

" or is that u love her " said Grewal astonishing Maan and listening love word his heartbeat automatically rosed..

" stop this rubbish and get ready for your punishment " exclaimed Maan not able to believe Grewal's words..

" plz forgive me " pleaded Grewal knowing very well about Maan's demeanor..

" well sorry to tell u that but forgiveness word is not in my dictionary and I am familiar with only one word and i.e., punishment..so bear it now " told Maan staring Grewal making him weak by his rugged personality..

" shot him " ordered Maan his bg's..

" no u can't do this " entreated Grewal folding his hands..

" Maan Singh Khurana can do anything and this is what u can accept from ruthless MSK " strongly told Maan leaning on Grewal's face and then gestured his bg's to shot him and without wasting any time his bg's started firing on Grewal . Maan felt certain kind of calmness , peacefulness and satisfaction radiating through him witnessing Grewal dying..

Before making his way to car , he told his bg's to took care of Grewal's body and show it as it is some accident . On entering his room , he quickly freshened up and intercomed Nakul to bring his food upstairs . He sat on rocking chair comprehending about Grewal's words . Does he really love her ?? But how can that be possible ?? She is his dad's murderer daughter . He can't love her . Not even in his dreams but then all those manofying session and caring for her come in front of his eyes like a film . He has never done these things for someone else then why Geet ?? He tried to reason himself he did all that to make her fall for him and for taking his revenge but whom he is fooling ?? He too knows that he loves her and is falling for her more day by day..

" no I can't love her..I don't love her..she is just affecting me..u need a break a Maan..u just need a break..avoid going to office for some days " murmured Maan brushing his hair back frustatedly..

Here , Geet was laying on her stomach hugging her golu . She was in totally different world thinking about their hug which has left variant effect on her . Just by visualizing their hug she was feeling butterflies tingling in her tummy and her face was glowing with her new feelings for Maan . She was remembering all their moments , his care , his manofying sessions , his gifts eveything related to him and then a thought struck in her mind making her shy..

" babaji..Is he my prince charming ?? just like prince of fairy tales..Is he the one who is destined for me ?? oh babaji !!! I have fallen in love with him " whispered Geet with a sweet smile lingering on her soft lips . She digged her face into pillow dreaming about Maan..

( babaji scrunching her nose " pyaar bhi kisse kiya..I don't like him par tere liye I will try my best to like him " )..

Next morning ,

Khurana Constructions ,

Adi informed Geet that Maan will not be coming for some days which drained all happiness from Geet's face . She tried to indulge herself in her work but everytime her eyes only wandered towards Maan's cabin . Adi entered her cabin with a file in his hand..

" Geet..will u do my work ? " asked Adi..

" yes sir..boliye na " replied Geet standing up from her chair..

" wo actually this file needs Maan sir signature urgently..so if u can go to Maan's sir house for taking signature " said Adi making her beam in excitement..

" haa haa kyu nahi..abhi jaati hu " Geet excitedly grabbed file from his hands making his way out..

Geet reached KM and after showing her office id to watchman , she proceeded towards hall . She asked about Maan from one if the servants and he told her to go towards dining area and showed her direction . Reaching there and seeing him eating breakfast wearing only black vest and track . Her heart started pumping and blood rushed to her cheeks . She very slowly proceeded towards him shying..

Precap - Geet confessing her love and Dadimaa's entry

Thanks for all the likes and comments Embarrassed

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

yashvijaysinghaaahsapcaferdouzfull2punerimalkishah-jahanSunsnowvidz.manirajsekiigirl101PonochkashubhmeharPareen01arushi_93MONAKARANrampintimkd.70sravanthi93aparnapoduriajoliekajalranawatsnehadingoekrishna.asmi123Paingelmans22thendral_111kalpana_spndrashtipatel30PoonamTDazlingdivyanibi_suchiSukham12princesssarahvishu10Z-a-p-p-e-dtaaneenat10rashmivermaTinaSwiss-Adwika-priyanka5020suwaibahSHAJADHAalmin25hahajajavspl_Simrit_chiki143myrahluvskSAI92sparklingeyes11pinku04cuteeagle65chauhan1796LM1991amrinderdhamija1970CRAZYCUTEEpari1689icskwtneel11maneetarshLove2read..NiShtimuskaan...SaritaMSKAtiffashalu1786286pearlns.1fariya20hari21jssoodmetromastipayal.gupta177preetymaaneetmayaparijeyanthi123Monikaarorafictmishtypiesuni_104Mayuvani5deepa111maaneetmaahidreamyharman12mauaaHanishadevihappydays30simi91piya27jayshu17nehakapoor7ajennAlameluambbihamaanmeet1--Ratna--pop77namita25love2_soma-padmarao-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Lehar-kabslockspriyasreepunam2712gill123angeldream14sanum23sanghita0000aparna3011lehrJane523jasika08dolly10_Maaneet_taahir004_BlackPearl_khwaishfanspvd.hayaat.singh24

jasika08 IF-Sizzlerz
jasika08
jasika08

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Maaneet feeling for each other
Waiting for next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran_B

shalu1786 IF-Dazzler
shalu1786
shalu1786

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Awesome

Simran_B

_Maaneet_ IF-Stunnerz
_Maaneet_
_Maaneet_

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
awesome update
geet realized her love for maan!!!

Simran_B

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
lovely ...
One accepted and one is trying to run away from the feeling.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Simran_B

suni_104 IF-Dazzler
suni_104
suni_104

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
awesome update
geet still want to kick that kidnapper LOL
maan to dangerous
he told shot mr.grewal
thanks for pmSmile

Edited by suni_104 - 11 January 2015 at 7:18am

Simran_B

jayshu17 IF-Rockerz
jayshu17
jayshu17

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Fantastic update!!!ClapClapClapMaan punished Grewal about he kidnapped Geet...he deserve it...Geet realized her love for Maan...Maan too but he will not accept it...Geet is missing Maan...Precap is interesting...Loved it so much...waiting for the next...update soon dearSmile

Simran_B

mishtypie IF-Dazzler
mishtypie
mishtypie

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
amazng update simran
maan punishd grewal 4 kidnappng geetThumbs Up
bt grewal's qus startd 2 make him realise his feelngs 4 geet bt he didnt acceptd itOuch
otherside geet finally realisd dat she is in love wit maan nd felt shy Embarrassed
maan didnt cm 2 office nd geet became sad bt adi gave her chance 2 meet maan nd when she saw maan she was shyWink
waitng 4 d nxt part simran update soonDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Simran_B

Go to top