Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF~DIRTY REVENGE(PURE LOVE#2~Thread 3 added~22th fe (Page 124)

CoolHania Goldie
CoolHania
CoolHania

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Part 23
saddy part.
maaneet missing each other so much
geet ke messages sp. last one LOL
precap me waiting fr passwordSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran_B

-Adwika- Senior Member
-Adwika-
-Adwika-

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Part 21 
This Maan, humesha apne dil ki baat ko revenge talk me convert karke bye bye kar deta hai...oo Maan waited for Geet at mall, how sweet aur angry bhi nahi hua thats make it double sweet and with Geet's notice it was like a cherry on top...I love this carefree Maan but woh toh 1 sec me gayab ho jata hai...seriously Geet sirf tumhi ho joh MSK ko apni finger pe nacha sakti ho...Haayee Maan took part in competition for his fruity is cute naa...really Geet kitni chalu hai tu, pehle khud hi Maan ko fforce kiya competition me aur phir bolti hai maine force nahi kiya...god geet u should really follow Maans word u should stop watching TV woh tumhara baby dimag kharab kar raha hai...oo finally truth is going to be out in next udpate

Simran_B

-Adwika- Senior Member
-Adwika-
-Adwika-

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Part 22
OMG Sasha is a CBI officer, that was really shocking but I m happy that now at least Maan know about his so called mom and now u r soo dead mommy...Maan won't leave u for 2 reasons, 1 u murdered his dad and 2 u made mohinder culprit in which he was going to destroy an innocent life...stupid stupid Maan how can u think u don't deserve her idiot...apna dimag Geet ke mamle me zyada use mat karo and be the carefree Maan which u will always be with her being around u...Maan kyu kar raha hai aisa, kyu apna aur Geet ka dil thod raha hai...poor Geet she is soo sad thinking Maan wants to leave her she is even ready to scarify her fav thing for him...but Maan was admant on his decision and made Geet leave from there

Simran_B

love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
so maan ki shadi ho hi gaye woh bhi geet k saath...jisko durr karna chaha woh hi uska zindagi ban gayi...good job geet...maan gaye geet aur uski crime partner dadi ko...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Simran_B

-Adwika- Senior Member
-Adwika-
-Adwika-

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Part 23
Poor Geet she forgot to live her life bcoz Maan, very bad Maan tere ek decision ne Geet ki life change kardi but happy that her brother helped Geet to come out of Maan's thought and took her for ice cream...Maaannn, jab tu bhi suffer kar raha hai aur Geet bhi th uss suffering ko end kyu nahi kar deta...and make ur Geet again like before...waise i really like all the songs, they were just soo much perfect form them in these situation, thanks to Maan

Simran_B

lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
awesome

Simran_B

-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved it
Geet with the help of dad I got married to maan 
Maan was shocked to see geet idea of making him agree for marriage
Both went to Krishna temple t to seek blessings
Nice precap 

Simran_B

ns.1 IF-Dazzler
ns.1
ns.1

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
superb awesome hilarious update ClapLOLLOL wow!! what a plan to get married Big smileonly geet can do this WinkTongue I just love daadi for being such a support Smilepoor maan The MSK was blackmailed by naive innocent naughty geet to get married to herLOL maan's life is going to be full of action from now onwards...all thanks to his innocent devil wife Big smileall thanks to geetLOLWink I just enjoyed reading this part so much and couldn't stop laughing tooLOLLOL eagerly waiting to see now what has geet planned for their first night Winkbechara maan toh gaya kaam seLOLWink continue soonTongue

Edited by ns.1 - 14 February 2015 at 10:30am

Simran_B

Go to top