very nice...
Loved it...
Continue soon...

ty dear
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: svani

That was a hilarious update ...Geet fooled MSK...😆Dadi and Geet tricking Maan into marriage..loved it...So all is well at the end...Precap is interesting...

ty vani di
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Originally posted by: idunno

ajab maneet ki ghazab shadi chalo ab saddi to ho gayi ab age kya?

update soon.

ab kya sr
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Originally posted by: CoolHania

Part 23

saddy part.
maaneet missing each other so much
geet ke messages sp. last one😆
precap me waiting fr password😊

ty hania
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Adwika-

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Part 21</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This Maan, humesha apne dil ki baat ko revenge talk me convert karke bye bye kar deta hai...oo Maan waited for Geet at mall, how sweet aur angry bhi nahi hua thats make it double sweet and with Geet's notice it was like a cherry on top...I love this carefree Maan but woh toh 1 sec me gayab ho jata hai...seriously Geet sirf tumhi ho joh MSK ko apni finger pe nacha sakti ho...Haayee Maan took part in competition for his fruity is cute naa...really Geet kitni chalu hai tu, pehle khud hi Maan ko fforce kiya competition me aur phir bolti hai maine force nahi kiya...god geet u should really follow Maans word u should stop watching TV woh tumhara baby dimag kharab kar raha hai...oo finally truth is going to be out in next udpate</font>

ty sweety
Pumpkinseed thumbnail

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Part 22</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">OMG Sasha is a CBI officer, that was really shocking but I m happy that now at least Maan know about his so called mom and now u r soo dead mommy...Maan won't leave u for 2 reasons, 1 u murdered his dad and 2 u made mohinder culprit in which he was going to destroy an innocent life...stupid stupid Maan how can u think u don't deserve her idiot...apna dimag Geet ke mamle me zyada use mat karo and be the carefree Maan which u will always be with her being around u...Maan kyu kar raha hai aisa, kyu apna aur Geet ka dil thod raha hai...poor Geet she is soo sad thinking Maan wants to leave her she is even ready to scarify her fav thing for him...but Maan was admant on his decision and made Geet leave from there</font>

ty sweety
Pumpkinseed thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Part 23</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Poor Geet she forgot to live her life bcoz Maan, very bad Maan tere ek decision ne Geet ki life change kardi but happy that her brother helped Geet to come out of Maan's thought and took her for ice cream...Maaannn, jab tu bhi suffer kar raha hai aur Geet bhi th uss suffering ko end kyu nahi kar deta...and make ur Geet again like before...waise i really like all the songs, they were just soo much perfect form them in these situation, thanks to Maan</font>

ty sweety
Pumpkinseed thumbnail

ty dear
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Chinmayi_

Awesome update

Loved it
Geet with the help of dad I got married to maan
Maan was shocked to see geet idea of making him agree for marriage
Both went to Krishna temple t to seek blessings
Nice precap

thanks
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Originally posted by: ns.1

superb awesome hilarious update 👏😆😆wow!! what a plan to get married 😃only geet can do this 😉😛I just love daadi for being such a support 😊poor maan The MSK was blackmailed by naive innocent naughty geet to get married to her😆maan's life is going to be full of action from now onwards...all thanks to his innocent devil wife😃all thanks to geet😆😉I just enjoyed reading this part so much and couldn't stop laughing too😆😆eagerly waiting to see now what has geet planned for their first night 😉bechara maan toh gaya kaam se😆😉continue soon😛

ty dear