Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Upcoming scene Zaki comforts Aarzoo !! (Page 5)

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskiii

For all that arzoo has went through I think she needs a friend to console her.
hmmm valid enough Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpi77THEfanOFheartz

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Bas Issi ki kami thiThumbs Down
Sorry for all those who say Zaki is a true friend of Aarzoo...Really?
Which friend will knowingly put u up for a bet? Sahir was wrong there, but Zaki kept quiet, wasn't he part of the game too? So if Sahir is wrong, how is Zaki right? Double standards huh?

How Aarzoo will react, I don't know, but I'm sure a hate marriage track is on way...m sure Alvira- Nausheen will emotionally blackmail SaAz for the marriage...

Zaki, first be man enough to admit ur mistake, own up to ur responsibility, then think abt falling in love or being a friend...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypriTHEfanOFheartz

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Not sure if this after the Cab driver trauma or the Sahir trauma...Confused

Looks more like this is after she gets to know about Sahir's past...before her family has returned.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

THEfanOFheartz

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by prettypri

Well...honestly...I want to know where her family is...why isn't one of them sitting next to her..surely that would be more comforting to her after what she went through!

Nausheen must have fainted ... zahra modelling ... dadi drooling over asish sharma and mayra must be reading some magazine Sleepy

ROFL
Shilpi77 Goldie
Shilpi77
Shilpi77

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Someone please enlighten me why the casanova who has done so many mis-deeds is being painted as a saint? 
Sahir is wrong...sahir is grey...but that doesnt acquit anyone else of their misdeeds...it doesnt work that way. 
She has been through two traumas cause of men... is it really wise or intelligent to place him beside her when her whole understanding and trust of men must have been shaken? Why arent her family or for that matter of fact alvira who is so obsessed with her there with her instead? how could they leave her alone after that. 
Both these families are seeming more and more psychotic by the minute Dead

but why don't u think from arzoos perspective as much as she knows him,,, he is a person good at heart... and i think thats the character of zaki...

sheena_786

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

Bas Issi ki kami thiThumbs Down
Sorry for all those who say Zaki is a true friend of Aarzoo...Really?
Which friend will knowingly put u up for a bet? Sahir was wrong there, but Zaki kept quiet, wasn't he part of the game too? So if Sahir is wrong, how is Zaki right? Double standards huh?

How Aarzoo will react, I don't know, but I'm sure a hate marriage track is on way...m sure Alvira- Nausheen will emotionally blackmail SaAz for the marriage...

Zaki, first be man enough to admit ur mistake, own up to ur responsibility, then think abt falling in love or being a friend...

well said Clap
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpi77

Originally posted by --Ari--

Someone please enlighten me why the casanova who has done so many mis-deeds is being painted as a saint? 
Sahir is wrong...sahir is grey...but that doesnt acquit anyone else of their misdeeds...it doesnt work that way. 
She has been through two traumas cause of men... is it really wise or intelligent to place him beside her when her whole understanding and trust of men must have been shaken? Why arent her family or for that matter of fact alvira who is so obsessed with her there with her instead? how could they leave her alone after that. 
Both these families are seeming more and more psychotic by the minute Dead

but why don't u think from arzoos perspective as much as she knows him,,, he is a person good at heart... and i think thats the character of zaki...

even from aarzoo's POV he hasnt done much for her. 

Its hard to understand from where such a deep bond comes. 

From day 1 all he has done is stalk her and flirt with her. 
Give her a make-over she didnt want to make her look better. 
brought her into this messy pregnancy thing. 
Silently stood there while she took the blame on herself. 
Even when he did stand up for her he couldnt shut anyone up...everyone still took their digs at her. 
He let sahir start the bet in the first place...he could have said no. 
He could have told her the truth ages back. 
Even when he told the truth he was nothing but cryptic. He didnt even tell her half the truth. 

If you look at it practically minus sahir...more than half of the problems in aarzoo's life are because of zaki. If he hadnt been so immature and reckless she wouldnt have had to take his blame on him...the family wouldnt dis-respect her...sahir wouldnt have needed to do all this if he hadnt been clouded with the opinions of the ppl around him...and her heart wouldnt have broken either if zaki had told her before she confessed or before she said yes for marraige.  That would have helped. 

I am not saying sahir isn't wrong... He definitely is... he has a lot of mistakes up his sleeve... But you can't blame sahir for one thing and let zaki off the hook for the same... Sahir atleast had reasons and pressures which forced him into the things he did...zaki had none. 

Soaps1

Go to top