Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Upcoming scene Zaki comforts Aarzoo !! (Page 4)

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by --Ari--

Someone please enlighten me why the casanova who has done so many mis-deeds is being painted as a saint? 
Sahir is wrong...sahir is grey...but that doesnt acquit anyone else of their misdeeds...it doesnt work that way. 
She has been through two traumas cause of men... is it really wise or intelligent to place him beside her when her whole understanding and trust of men must have been shaken? Why arent her family or for that matter of fact alvira who is so obsessed with her there with her instead? how could they leave her alone after that. 
Both these families are seeming more and more psychotic by the minute Dead

ClapClap...a million likes for this!
I hate that he is taking the higher moral ground and being appreciated for it...if he hadn't fallen in love he would have been the same philanderer selling  dreams to unsuspecting girls...which he was when Arzoo first met him!Ouch.
I completely agree that he cannot be absolved just because he is now a 'true lover'...I mean he didn't think how his brother was living in agony all those years...when he was so uselessly living off him..and now he is becoming a sant a atma for Arzoo?? Wah!
The thing is i dont even buy their friendship or their love. 
Sahir loved and noticed her even when she was a simple belle. 
Zaki gave her a make over to make her more beautiful.
That in itself is a huge contrast. 
And also his love making him saintly isnt something i buy. Until samaira arrived he was still flirting around. Sometimes i feel its more like the fear of samaira and not being married to her that is his priority and has made him more serious. 
Oh and also him calling sahir a hypocrite was so funny to me. Like the kettle calling the pot black, He is giving bhashan to sahir for cheating a girl. something he did on a daily basis LOL Just amazing how characters are white washed. Clap Atleast sahir doesnt have a past of hurting anyone. Zaki sahab learnt from sahir i guess he forgot all the good traits. No wonder where he ended up. 

Whitewashing is right...I mean this is the irresponsible guy who cared so little about anything besides himself that he didn't work...didn't care about the office...used the office to get girls to go out with him...how can he be a saint now? Who knows if it's true love he is feeling or just an attraction because Arzoo is different and she did so much for him in the Samaira matter?
His tone when talking to Sahir...is totally changed now...I mean Sahir feels none can love him as he is...well..at the first sign of disagreement see what Zaki did...he changed sides completely...and yes...he looked like he idolised Sahir...and it didn't take him much time to get out of that...who knows how long this phase of his will last!

ShadowHearts Senior Member
ShadowHearts
ShadowHearts

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
What the hell ???!!!
CV's r gone cccraazzzyy Ouch Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -zainab

What the hell ???!!!
CV's r gone cccraazzzyy Ouch Censored
Hug nahi re zainab making us go crazyLOL ...anyways we will meet again after this scene airs Wink
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I actually wonder if this is to make her family think Zaki is a good match for her...and they start thinking along those lines!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09THEfanOFheartz

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena_786Bujee09

neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
For all that arzoo has went through I think she needs a friend to console her.

Bujee09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

I actually wonder if this is to make her family think Zaki is a good match for her...and they start thinking along those lines!
hmm this angle quite possible D'oh
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

I don't understand why ppl get upset arey yar zaki is a friend he is shown always guarding her and supporting her so it's ok .
He indeed loves her with pure heart but it irritates us we know because we want psycho gabar in his place but don't worry he too will chup chup ke he is one weird type u see .
Interesting wo hoga jab arzoo bounce back hogi aur kisi se pyar nahi karegi .
haan rockstar Hugi so wish this incident hits the nail on Sahir as much as it does on Aarzoo Thumbs Up

rs.shailu29

Go to top