Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: prettypri

πŸ‘πŸ‘...a million likes for this!
I hate that he is taking the higher moral ground and being appreciated for it...if he hadn't fallen in love he would have been the same philanderer selling  dreams to unsuspecting girls...which he was when Arzoo first met him!.
I completely agree that he cannot be absolved just because he is now a 'true lover'...I mean he didn't think how his brother was living in agony all those years...when he was so uselessly living off him..and now he is becoming a sant a atma for Arzoo?? Wah!

The thing is i dont even buy their friendship or their love. 
Sahir loved and noticed her even when she was a simple belle. 
Zaki gave her a make over to make her more beautiful.
That in itself is a huge contrast. 
And also his love making him saintly isnt something i buy. Until samaira arrived he was still flirting around. Sometimes i feel its more like the fear of samaira and not being married to her that is his priority and has made him more serious. 
Oh and also him calling sahir a hypocrite was so funny to me. Like the kettle calling the pot black, He is giving bhashan to sahir for cheating a girl. something he did on a daily basis πŸ˜† Just amazing how characters are white washed. πŸ‘ Atleast sahir doesnt have a past of hurting anyone. Zaki sahab learnt from sahir i guess he forgot all the good traits. No wonder where he ended up. 
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

The thing is i dont even buy their friendship or their love. 
Sahir loved and noticed her even when she was a simple belle. 
Zaki gave her a make over to make her more beautiful.
That in itself is a huge contrast. 
And also his love making him saintly isnt something i buy. Until samaira arrived he was still flirting around. Sometimes i feel its more like the fear of samaira and not being married to her that is his priority and has made him more serious. 
Oh and also him calling sahir a hypocrite was so funny to me. Like the kettle calling the pot black, He is giving bhashan to sahir for cheating a girl. something he did on a daily basis πŸ˜† Just amazing how characters are white washed. πŸ‘ Atleast sahir doesnt have a past of hurting anyone. Zaki sahab learnt from sahir i guess he forgot all the good traits. No wonder where he ended up. 

Whitewashing is right...I mean this is the irresponsible guy who cared so little about anything besides himself that he didn't work...didn't care about the office...used the office to get girls to go out with him...how can he be a saint now? Who knows if it's true love he is feeling or just an attraction because Arzoo is different and she did so much for him in the Samaira matter?
His tone when talking to Sahir...is totally changed now...I mean Sahir feels none can love him as he is...well..at the first sign of disagreement see what Zaki did...he changed sides completely...and yes...he looked like he idolised Sahir...and it didn't take him much time to get out of that...who knows how long this phase of his will last!
ShadowHearts thumbnail
What the hell ???!!!
CV's r gone cccraazzzyy 🀬
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -zainab

What the hell ???!!!
CV's r gone cccraazzzyy 🀬

πŸ€— nahi re zainab making us go crazyπŸ˜† ...anyways we will meet again after this scene airs πŸ˜‰
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I actually wonder if this is to make her family think Zaki is a good match for her...and they start thinking along those lines!
I don't understand why ppl get upset arey yar zaki is a friend he is shown always guarding her and supporting her so it's ok .
He indeed loves her with pure heart but it irritates us we know because we want psycho gabar in his place but don't worry he too will chup chup ke he is one weird type u see .
Interesting wo hoga jab arzoo bounce back hogi aur kisi se pyar nahi karegi .
For all that arzoo has went through I think she needs a friend to console her.
Bujee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettypri

I actually wonder if this is to make her family think Zaki is a good match for her...and they start thinking along those lines!

hmm this angle quite possible 
Bujee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockstar29

I don't understand why ppl get upset arey yar zaki is a friend he is shown always guarding her and supporting her so it's ok .
He indeed loves her with pure heart but it irritates us we know because we want psycho gabar in his place but don't worry he too will chup chup ke he is one weird type u see .
Interesting wo hoga jab arzoo bounce back hogi aur kisi se pyar nahi karegi .

haan rockstar πŸ€—i so wish this incident hits the nail on Sahir as much as it does on Aarzoo πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bujee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskiii

For all that arzoo has went through I think she needs a friend to console her.

hmmm valid enough πŸ‘πŸΌ