Upcoming scene Zaki comforts Aarzoo !!

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This serial drives me INSANE 😲...Ab yeh kya hain Allahknws πŸ˜›!!

Embedded image permalink

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
what rubbish πŸ€¬ isi ki kami thi to make matters worse πŸ˜³ should have known 4billi ka triangle formula was bound to crop up πŸ˜­
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well...honestly...I want to know where her family is...why isn't one of them sitting next to her..surely that would be more comforting to her after what she went through!
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Yeeks!! What the πŸ€¬ 

where is Nausheen?? Busy thanking Sahir?? πŸ˜‘
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prettypri

Well...honestly...I want to know where her family is...why isn't one of them sitting next to her..surely that would be more comforting to her after what she went through!

Nausheen must have fainted ... zahra modelling ... dadi drooling over asish sharma and mayra must be reading some magazine πŸ₯±

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And zaki is a man too if as everyone has been implying she would hate men and never trust them then he is one too how is he sitting so close to her that too when she is sleeping? πŸ˜•
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zaki has been trying to tell Arzoo about How Sahir is betraying her, he told her many times that Sahir's love is fake. So post revelation Arzoo knows Zaki has been truthful and a good friend . 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Someone please enlighten me why the casanova who has done so many mis-deeds is being painted as a saint? 
Sahir is wrong...sahir is grey...but that doesnt acquit anyone else of their misdeeds...it doesnt work that way. 
She has been through two traumas cause of men... is it really wise or intelligent to place him beside her when her whole understanding and trust of men must have been shaken? Why arent her family or for that matter of fact alvira who is so obsessed with her there with her instead? how could they leave her alone after that. 
Both these families are seeming more and more psychotic by the minute πŸ€’
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Nausheen must have fainted ... zahra modelling ... dadi drooling over asish sharma and mayra must be reading some magazine πŸ₯±

You just cracked me up.Aarzoo's family is so strange and insensitive.I don't know what's the purpose of having them when Zaki is going to comfort AarzooπŸ˜•,they better stay in Ajmeer.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

good one. quite plausible considering the mahan families both of them have