India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Spooky and uncanny with Charlie

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/15986-pooky-and-uncanny-with-charlie-chauhan.htm

This is an old article though.. But pretty interesting!

Edited by Indiaphorum - 30 December 2014 at 8:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
TellyBuzz brings to you 'Spooky and Uncanny' column with your favorite telly stars and tries to find out their beliefs in supernatural and their brush with the uncanny!

This week we have with us Charlie Chauhan who was seen in Channel V's Best Friend Forever and also on Star Plus's dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 with partner Kunwar Amarjeet Singh.

Let's find out what Charlie  has to share with us.

Do you believe in supernatural?

Yes! I do believe in supernatural powers.

Craziest horror story ever heard as a kid?

I am from Shimla so that's how I know this story. Basically there is a medical college in Simla and there was a very pretty looking girl studying there. Many boys tried pleasing her but she never even used to look at them. So they thought of ragging her. Since it was a medical college, these boys kept a half cut real hand of a dead person under her pillow and locked the room once she got in. While she was going to sleep, she found this had and got almost paranoid. After some time when these guys opened the door, they found her on the cupboard eating that hand. This is one of the craziest stories I have ever heard.

Have you ever had a brush with uncanny?

Yes, a lot of times. I used to live as a Paying Guest in Mumbai when I met Kunwar Amarjeet Singh. My PG friend used to adore him. Whenever Amar used to call me, she used to run and pick up the call. She was very fond of him, like in real sense. She used to star at me the whole night for no reason. After a while, she broke up with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend told me to stay away from her. Also, Amar had warned me not to eat anything from her hand. One day she gave me Prasad to eat, I ate it kyunki bhagwaan ke Prasad ko na nahi kahate. That entire day I was behaving so weird. I suddenly went and met Amar and till date I don't know how. There were scares and scratch marks on my body. Started puking and all such weird things happened to me. That was one bizarre incident.

When have been the most scared?

So many weird and horrifying things have happened to me by now that I start laughing when I encounter something like this. But yes, after my mom expired I really get scared when I am home alone. Sometimes I wake up from my sleep with a jerk.

Favorite horror movie?

Paranormal Activity.

Horror Dare?

When I was in class ninth, my Jiju gave me a dare to go and fill a glass of water which was far from our house. In Shimla, almost everything shuts down by 7 in the evening. But somehow I managed to get the glass of water filled.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndiaphorumAkshi0019

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
nice article 
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:58am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing