Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Words once spoken - Hearts once broken... (Page 2)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allforlove

Lovely post, Suvika Clap I liked Zaki earlier - his scenes with Sahir initially were good, they showed some sincere camaraderie. I even tolerated his lovesick avataar and really respected him when he understood Arzoo's feelings correctly. However, now, I really find him irritating. As you have said, it is more of 'I want Arzoo in my life' in the guise of 'I want to save her.' I am also not sure if he doesn't know Sahir's true story. The other day he told Arzoo that Sahir has lost his faith in "pyaar" and "wafa" a long time back and he can only do "sauda" now. Now why would he use the word "wafa" if he didn't know anything - being in coma cannot account for Zeenat being bewafa surely! 

True but then why didn't Alvira talk to him about it? Why just limit it to Zeenat won't recover and Sahir deserves to be happy blah blah blah?? Why not just say Zeenat never deserved Sahir?? I think even if Zaki knows part of what happened, the only people who know the complete version are Sahir, Alvira and of course, Zeenat. 

And yes, Zaki is being whitewashed left and right. And the darker Sahir gets, the whiter Zaki seems to look. And I don't think he is that unselfish. 

I really lost my regard for Zaki then...you understand a girl who has been staying with you for about three months (or perhaps less!) and for your own brother, who you have grown up with and whom you have known for about 30 years and who has been sufficiently good to everybody (and doing business doesn't make anyone bad), you take things only on face value - certainly, not done for me!Disapprove Sahir's strange reactions and even Alvira's statement don't even ring a bell in his head - he simply refuses to accept it and doesn't want to see past himself and his love. 

Exactly. ConfusedAngry

He wants to push her away to spare her the pain and loneliness;he wants the final say (I reject you, you don't reject me); he is fed up of all this manipulation, lies, deceit - just wants to get it over with, especially after seeing how much Arzoo is already into it; or something else - the CVs only know! I mentioned it in some post yesterday - his manner of doing this neither gets him what his heart desires nor does it get him what his mind desires - but then that is Sahir - always mysterious Confused

As I said... yeh banda hume paagal karke hi chodega LOL

"Words and hearts should be handled with care. For words once spoken and hearts once broken are the hardest things to repair." 

Clap

Thank you Hug

[/QUOTE]

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Actually Sahir went loking for her before Zaki...Zaki missed her in the Office, and Sahir had not even reached the office. He found her by the stairs...what happened in between?
Did Sahir get proof of SAmaira's lie? Is that why he refuses to bow down to Rehman's blackmailing and announces Zaki wouldn't marry Samaira...Also the reason he cannot trap his brother...or trap Arzoo away from Zaki..Zaki is free..so is Arzoo?

Ermm possible... very much possible.. but then why so cruel to her? I understand he can't come clean and tell everything but still... Ouch

JUst trying to read the Rehman spoiler into the story...otherwise this quick change of tactics doesn''t make sense...

You could be right actually. We'll know at least part of it in another couple of minutes Wink
Thank you for sharing your views. Big smile

Go to top