Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Words once spoken - Hearts once broken...

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Zaki. Casanova turned Romeo turned Devdas turned Knight with shining armor. Liked the way he refused to be pacified by Sahir and later by Alvira. He knew what was happening was wrong. That the end does not justify the means in this case. And he is right too. He stood up and refused to budge. But why is he doing all this? Why the desperation to tell Arzoo the truth? He seems to want Arzoo in his life as much as he wants her to know the truth. Would he have done the same had he NOT fallen in love with her? If he had remained his initial skirt-chasing self and just-friends with Arzoo? If Samaira hadn't entered the picture with her pregnancy manipulation? He might still have felt guilty and wanted to tell the truth, yes. But to the extent that he openly defies his brother and mother? I am not saying he is a bad guy. Just that his thought process and actions might have been different if the love factor hadn't entered the equation. And whatever the issue had been with Zeenat, this guy doesn't know it. He thinks Sahir is the way he is because his heart was broken when his wife went into coma and has been there for the past seven years. Maybe he knew Sahir and Zeenat had issues but not the complete story. What if he knew the complete truth? Would he still have supported Arzoo? Or would he have proven the old quote of blood being thicker than water? I sincerely hope he doesn't turn negative with the passage of time. We have enough of them at Niyamat house.

Now Sahir. Oh boy! What do I say about him! He is darkness personified. The few protagonists we saw in various TV shows who had past issues and broken hearts don't hold a candle to him. The hold of the past is so strong that he is ready to do anything including playing with an innocent's life and his own heart. He has sold his soul to the devil and is completely willing to pray the price. Or is he? He tried stopping Zaki from talking to Arzoo yesterday. It didn't work. He approached Alvira (oh boy! This woman is totally for team Sahir the way she said take Arzoo and go. I was like whoa!) He told her he can't let Arzoo find out the truth about Zeenat and has to marry her.

And not five minutes later, he is standing in front of Arzoo saying he lied to her? That he just wanted her out of his house? Why the sudden flip? What changed in those five minutes? Did he come to Arzoo intending to take her away as Alvira suggested and changed his mind after seeing her? I mean, she looked so happy. Shy. Blushing. The love was spilling from her eyes as her lips trembled in suppressed joy. Her voice held a fine tremor as she said hum aapse bahut pyaar karte hain. Was that it? His breaking point? He realized he couldn't sink lower than he already had no matter what the stakes were? Or.. When he called her from behind, going with his expression and the background score and also the fact that he started the conversation with I want to tell you something..had he come there to stop her from saying yes?

If all he had wanted was for Arzoo to know the truth, he could have told her without being cruel about it. But he didn't / is not going to share his past, is he? At least not right now. All he is going to tell her is that he is married and that he did all that to make her leave the house. Is he being kind by being cruel? He didn't want to embroil her in his issues and at the same time making certain she would never guess how much he is hurting by making her hate him? What if she does leave and Zaki follows his Jahaara? What will happen to the deal then? If that's the case then that means neither the proposal on Friday nor the lashing he is going to give her tonight are pre-planned.

Last but not the least Arzoo. The girl whose dreams and hopes are going to be shattered to a million pieces tonight. A girl who swore never to love or marry or become like her mother, took a huge leap of faith and is going to come crashing to the ground. It is not about her love being thrown back on her face. It is about her trust being stomped over. The fact that he is already married is going to hurt her more than his words of I never loved you. Considering her background, him being a married man..and that she fell for a married man is what is going to break her. And how and what will she become after all this? A female Sahir? Cynical, disillusioned, grey? How will she bring herself to trust again? Would a part of her always be waiting for the other shoe to drop? If she has to trust Sahir again, she has to know the past. Not bits and pieces. Not the diluted version or the sympathy-garnering version. But straight hard facts.

Really really hope the makers have a strong reason to back-up everything that has happened until now. SaAz love story is at ground zero now. Stalemate. It will drop a couple of more points after tonight. Hope they have the revival plan ready because as the saying goes,

"Words and hearts should be handled with care. For words once spoken and hearts once broken are the hardest things to repair." 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vjakmad_maddyploydomeTajonblusky165sheena_786allforloveTaanuDeewani-Fedex-Ilindakshaavijayasree.raoEcrivain.soapsudschicksoup

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Suvi.
About the change of mind of sahir in couple of minutes what if Dr . Khurana called to inform sahir that zeenat is recovering very fast and she is returning , just a thought .

I feel sahir's guilt after game planning and deceiving arzoo that made him confess the truth . He couldn't hold any more when arzoo sincerely admits to marry him and confess her love .

Zaki is a true friend no matter if arzoo loves him or not but he was not ready to see arzoo been cheated. It's like caring for the one you love.

I was like oh no ! When arzoo was about to say she is accepting sahir's proposal. poor thing lots of dreams in eyes , a desire to start new life , innocent  heart all will be trashed by the one whom she expected all the love of her life. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Wonderful post Suvi.
Thanks Dakshaavi Big smile

About the change of mind of sahir in couple of minutes what if Dr . Khurana called to inform sahir that zeenat is recovering very fast and she is returning , just a thought .

Well... then it should be ulta na.. he should hurry up to get the deal signed.. why is he destroying his chances Confused

I feel sahir's guilt after game planning and deceiving arzoo that made him confess the truth . He couldn't hold any more when arzoo sincerely admits to marry him and confess her love .

then is he OK with the deal crashing off and him losing everything?? Ermm Allah knows yeh banda mujhe paagal banakar hi chodega LOL

Zaki is a true friend no matter if arzoo loves him or not but he was not ready to see arzoo been cheated. It's like caring for the one you love.

Might be... problem for me is I am not able to see a professional flirt suddenly turn so goody goody. I mean he had been the love them and leave them type not very long ago. Confused

I was like oh no ! When arzoo was about to say she is accepting sahir's proposal. poor thing lots of dreams in eyes , a desire to start new life , innocent  heart all will be trashed by the one whom she expected all the love of her life. 

I know.. Ouch

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Hey suvi welcome back n wht a bang on post Big smile

I have also been so caught up with everything tht I just logged in to the forums 

Omg u have worded everything so well 

I will just say tht I feel Alvira has a more ulterior motive than wht she let's on n she is definitely eyeing sahir to be busy with ARZOO n zaki to be the VP LOL?.is money her driving force 

As for zaki he was good yesterday Clap?.n I Like the character growth 

Sahir well his intention was to hurt ARZOO n he has achieved tht but wht he has LOST he will realize soon 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pearly14dakshaaviSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Hey suvi welcome back n wht a bang on post Big smile

Thanks Ecri... how are you?? Hope you had a great Christmas Big smile

I have also been so caught up with everything tht I just logged in to the forums 

Omg u have worded everything so well 

I will just say tht I feel Alvira has a more ulterior motive than wht she let's on n she is definitely eyeing sahir to be busy with ARZOO n zaki to be the VP LOL?.is money her driving force 

No. I think she wants to prove something to Zeenat.. Don't know what that is but I feel that is her driving force. Ermm

As for zaki he was good yesterday Clap?.n I Like the character growth 

I feel its more like a leap than a growth. And currently he is swinging between I want Arzoo in my life and I want to protect her. So i don't trust him NOT to turn negative Confused

Sahir well his intention was to hurt ARZOO n he has achieved tht but wht he has LOST he will realize soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by dakshaavi

Wonderful post Suvi.
Thanks Dakshaavi Big smile

Well... then it should be ulta na.. he should hurry up to get the deal signed.. why is he destroying his chances Confused

then is he OK with the deal crashing off and him losing everything?? Ermm Allah knows yeh banda mujhe paagal banakar hi chodega LOL

Might be... problem for me is I am not able to see a professional flirt suddenly turn so goody goody. I mean he had been the love them and leave them type not very long ago. Confused

I know.. Ouch

it's not just the deal what comes if zeenat is recovering , what will he explain to arzoo & what is he going to answer the wife who is recovering after 7 years . 
Why does sahir say arzoo to go out of his house ? There must be more to the story now 

Suvika.

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Zaki. Casanova turned Romeo turned Devdas turned Knight with shining armor. Liked the way he refused to be pacified by Sahir and later by Alvira. He knew what was happening was wrong. That the end does not justify the means in this case. And he is right too. He stood up and refused to budge. But why is he doing all this? Why the desperation to tell Arzoo the truth? He seems to want Arzoo in his life as much as he wants her to know the truth. Would he have done the same had he NOT fallen in love with her? If he had remained his initial skirt-chasing self and just-friends with Arzoo? If Samaira hadn't entered the picture with her pregnancy manipulation? He might still have felt guilty and wanted to tell the truth, yes. But to the extent that he openly defies his brother and mother? I am not saying he is a bad guy. Just that his thought process and actions might have been different if the love factor hadn't entered the equation. And whatever the issue had been with Zeenat, this guy doesn't know it. He thinks Sahir is the way he is because his heart was broken when his wife went into coma and has been there for the past seven years. Maybe he knew Sahir and Zeenat had issues but not the complete story. What if he knew the complete truth? Would he still have supported Arzoo? Or would he have proven the old quote of blood being thicker than water? I sincerely hope he doesn't turn negative with the passage of time. We have enough of them at Niyamat house.

Lovely post, Suvika Clap I liked Zaki earlier - his scenes with Sahir initially were good, they showed some sincere camaraderie. I even tolerated his lovesick avataar and really respected him when he understood Arzoo's feelings correctly. However, now, I really find him irritating. As you have said, it is more of 'I want Arzoo in my life' in the guise of 'I want to save her.' I am also not sure if he doesn't know Sahir's true story. The other day he told Arzoo that Sahir has lost his faith in "pyaar" and "wafa" a long time back and he can only do "sauda" now. Now why would he use the word "wafa" if he didn't know anything - being in coma cannot account for Zeenat being bewafa surely! I really lost my regard for Zaki then...you understand a girl who has been staying with you for about three months (or perhaps less!) and for your own brother, who you have grown up with and whom you have known for about 30 years and who has been sufficiently good to everybody (and doing business doesn't make anyone bad), you take things only on face value - certainly, not done for me!Disapprove Sahir's strange reactions and even Alvira's statement don't even ring a bell in his head - he simply refuses to accept it and doesn't want to see past himself and his love. 

Now Sahir. Oh boy! What do I say about him! He is darkness personified. The few protagonists we saw in various TV shows who had past issues and broken hearts don't hold a candle to him. The hold of the past is so strong that he is ready to do anything including playing with an innocent's life and his own heart. He has sold his soul to the devil and is completely willing to pray the price. Or is he? He tried stopping Zaki from talking to Arzoo yesterday. It didn't work. He approached Alvira (oh boy! This woman is totally for team Sahir the way she said take Arzoo and go. I was like whoa!) He told her he can't let Arzoo find out the truth about Zeenat and has to marry her.

Sahir is a dark, mysterious enigma - and there lies his charm LOL In real life, you do not approve of such people but they are certainly great to watch on tv! I like it that Alvira is totally on his side but she should really make him see things in a proper fashion now. His view of people, relationships, love, and life are totally distorted. He needs some patient hand-holding to get his real self back. Why can't Alvira do that? Sahir needs to TALK - BIG TIME. Why can't she be there for him because after what he has done - Arzoo will surely not be the one to do that Cry

And not five minutes later, he is standing in front of Arzoo saying he lied to her? That he just wanted her out of his house? Why the sudden flip? What changed in those five minutes? Did he come to Arzoo intending to take her away as Alvira suggested and changed his mind after seeing her? I mean, she looked so happy. Shy. Blushing. The love was spilling from her eyes as her lips trembled in suppressed joy. Her voice held a fine tremor as she said hum aapse bahut pyaar karte hain. Was that it? His breaking point? He realized he couldn't sink lower than he already had no matter what the stakes were? Or.. When he called her from behind, going with his expression and the background score and also the fact that he started the conversation with I want to tell you something..had he come there to stop her from saying yes?

If all he had wanted was for Arzoo to know the truth, he could have told her without being cruel about it. But he didn't / is not going to share his past, is he? At least not right now. All he is going to tell her is that he is married and that he did all that to make her leave the house. Is he being kind by being cruel? He didn't want to embroil her in his issues and at the same time making certain she would never guess how much he is hurting by making her hate him? What if she does leave and Zaki follows his Jahaara? What will happen to the deal then? If that's the case then that means neither the proposal on Friday nor the lashing he is going to give her tonight are pre-planned.

He wants to push her away to spare her the pain and loneliness;he wants the final say (I reject you, you don't reject me); he is fed up of all this manipulation, lies, deceit - just wants to get it over with, especially after seeing how much Arzoo is already into it; or something else - the CVs only know! I mentioned it in some post yesterday - his manner of doing this neither gets him what his heart desires nor does it get him what his mind desires - but then that is Sahir - always mysterious Confused

Last but not the least Arzoo. The girl whose dreams and hopes are going to be shattered to a million pieces tonight. A girl who swore never to love or marry or become like her mother, took a huge leap of faith and is going to come crashing to the ground. It is not about her love being thrown back on her face. It is about her trust being stomped over. The fact that he is already married is going to hurt her more than his words of I never loved you. Considering her background, him being a married man..and that she fell for a married man is what is going to break her. And how and what will she become after all this? A female Sahir? Cynical, disillusioned, grey? How will she bring herself to trust again? Would a part of her always be waiting for the other shoe to drop? If she has to trust Sahir again, she has to know the past. Not bits and pieces. Not the diluted version or the sympathy-garnering version. But straight hard facts.

Yes, I hope Sahir tells her everything very soon and not partial truths that only create more misunderstandings. Then, they have a long way to go before they can finally come together again!

Really really hope the makers have a strong reason to back-up everything that has happened until now. SaAz love story is at ground zero now. Stalemate. It will drop a couple of more points after tonight. Hope they have the revival plan ready because as the saying goes,

"Words and hearts should be handled with care. For words once spoken and hearts once broken are the hardest things to repair." 

Clap

Suvika.

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Actually Sahir went loking for her before Zaki...Zaki missed her in the Office, and Sahir had not even reached the office. He found her by the stairs...what happened in between?
Did Sahir get proof of SAmaira's lie? Is that why he refuses to bow down to Rehman's blackmailing and announces Zaki wouldn't marry Samaira...Also the reason he cannot trap his brother...or trap Arzoo away from Zaki..Zaki is free..so is Arzoo?

JUst trying to read the Rehman spoiler into the story...otherwise this quick change of tactics doesn''t make sense...

Suvika.

Go to top