Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Aarzoo cant move out cant stay in ...CHECK :(( (Page 2)

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Very Good morning forumwasis ,
So I wake up to these spoiler pics which literally made me wash up my face once again CryCry I cant believe what I see ...Man what a hell disturbing pathetic harsh worse reality this is ...

Ghosh ...this situation should never come to any girl at any age any time in her whole life Cry

I spare a minute to all those unfortunate victims who have lost lives in hands of such street dogs Angry...
Dear angels what would have u gone through Cry you are pure in heart and you will remain foreverHeart. God bless you all !

Not in India not in US everywhere every corner of the world even when we are with all people to guard us around we happen to come across such animals who eye on females as an object to possess ...DAMMN Angry

Coming to this track , my thoughts are Aarzoo is now in a CHECK Shocked where she cant move out of this house which I so wished she should do until yesterday ...This incident RINGS a bell indeed.
She is in a city where she knows NONE other than Sahir or Zaki 

Even if she wants to go back to lucknow to the least they dont have a house for shelter 

In reality she n her whole family depends on this job under Sahir for their immediate needs 

She doesnt even have an experience to go and hunt a job outside 

She cannot believe in manhood after this whole series of incidents which shakes us her belief n confidence as a whole

I so hope more than Aarzoo these incidents b2b were to shake up SahirAzeemChaudary as a person and bring his senses to reality from his dream bubble .

What can Aarzoo do next ? How is she going to handle this FIX ? 
How can she be in the same office n house where she will be time n again reminded of this sweet betrayal ?
Having said , Sahir is nothing less in dark - Will anyone in dis entire story give an ear and bring out Sahir from his bubble ? He does need his piece of mind afterall which was long lost for someone unknown!

Share what you feel can be the next move !!Thumbs Up

thanks for reading Hug

Nice post and you have really brought the facts to the fore. The molestation part - it is really beyond me to even talk about how gruesome it is..cannot imagine how real victims feel ...
Coming to the story...well, Arzoo can either rent a place (if she can afford) or at least move to the outhouse. She cannot stay in Niyamat House at any cost. And please let her maintain some safe distance from Mr. Chaudhary for some time - they can bump into each other but not like live under the same roof anymore. She can keep her job I think as there seems to be no other option for her now unless she becomes bold and smart and experienced enough to find another job. She is also going to go through a lot of severe emotional trauma (from multiple angles) and we really cannot predict which direction they will take Arzoo. People react in strange ways after such things...we can only hope that she comes out strong (I think the writer hinted at something similar Ermm)

As for Sahir, this is going to be as devastating for him as for her - something like the last straw. He will surely hold himself responsible and will never be able to forgive himself for this. I hope he sees light now at the end of his long dark tunnel and starts coming out of it. This incident will be too much for him to bear and he should now understand what he is actually doing and if it is all worth it or even necessary - oh, please let him forget the damn "vaada" and see who and what actually matters and make things right somehow! The problem is there is absolutely nobody in the house to understand him or really put some sense into his head. They are either afraid, or ignorant, or selfish or just don't care. For a second when he was speaking to Alvira about this yesterday, I thought she will be shocked to hear that he is doing this only for the deal and stop him but high hopes - Alvira disappointed again Unhappy The only person who could do it - he is going to push her away... Cry So, who will help him now through this I have no idea Confused He needs to go through this alone again I guess until Arzoo's wounds are healed and she can come back - long, long time for that I think and a lot of effort from his end Cry He really needs to vent it out and stop torturing himself and others like this. 

So, all in all, a really ugly but interesting turn in the story...waiting to see how it unfolds...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

she's not worth discussing about, whatever is happening to her spare the molesting incident she deserves it totally, she has no brains nor any self respect.
Seriously ?? 

yes, if that's you want to hear.
Hug 

:D sorry having problems with inserting emoticons.

Bujee09

pannupranu Newbie
pannupranu
pannupranu

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hi I'm new to this forumSmile.
Didn't u ppl notice sahir made Aarzoo sign a contract of 3yrs, she can't leave the job even if she wants toSleepy

Bujee09

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeBujee09

neon_girl IF-Rockerz
neon_girl
neon_girl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
First of all they should stop showing these kind of molestation scenes, I m really scared Stern Smile
And coming to arzoo I don't think she should leave either her job or niyamat house coz she didn't do anything to hide herself form anyone. If she has any self respect remaining she should prove to sahir that she isn't after his wealth and have the capability to earn enough money by herself Approve

Edited by muskiii - 30 December 2014 at 6:57am

rs.shailu29

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Why would Aarzoo leave her job? Agreed she got it on Alvira's recommendation but didn't she get promoted on her own merit? And moreover don't think Sahir will let her go...3 years contract she has with Saiyaara...so m guessing Sahir will help her fulfill her dream of becoming Indias topmost fashion designer...
Yes,she needs to leave Niyamat house asap...many ppl live in rented apartments, since she's earning, don't c what the problem is provided the emotional blackmailing tat goes on by the elders in the house!

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskiii

First of all they should stop showing these kind of molestation scenes, I m really scared Stern Smile
And coming to arzoo I don't think she should leave either her job or niyamat house coz she didn't do anything to hide herself form anyone. If she has any self respect remaining she should prove to sahir that she isn't after his wealth and have the capability to earn enough money by herself Approve
muskii dear Hug dont get scared this happens to be harsh realityCry hence the awarenessThumbs Up totally agreed it is pathetic to watch n enact such scenes Cry 
And with your next point yah Aarzoo should give HUGE RANGE of IGNORANCE to GabbarChaudaryErmm and make him fall on kneesEvil Smile ...Lets see how it unfoldsThumbs Up

neon_girl

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

Why would Aarzoo leave her job? Agreed she got it on Alvira's recommendation but didn't she get promoted on her own merit? And moreover don't think Sahir will let her go...3 years contract she has with Saiyaara...so m guessing Sahir will help her fulfill her dream of becoming Indias topmost fashion designer...
Yes,she needs to leave Niyamat house asap...many ppl live in rented apartments, since she's earning, don't c what the problem is provided the emotional blackmailing tat goes on by the elders in the house!

hmmm must be just immediately after such an incident she might be brainwashed not to leave d house Shocked but at least once she is calm n composed back she should hit it back brave n strong on those blackmailers emotional threats Thumbs Up lets see how it unfolds Big smile

Go to top