Humsafars
Humsafars

Aarzoo cant move out cant stay in ...CHECK :((

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Very Good morning forumwasis ,
So I wake up to these spoiler pics which literally made me wash up my face once again CryCry I cant believe what I see ...Man what a hell disturbing pathetic harsh worse reality this is ...

Ghosh ...this situation should never come to any girl at any age any time in her whole life Cry

I spare a minute to all those unfortunate victims who have lost lives in hands of such street dogs Angry...
Dear angels what would have u gone through Cry you are pure in heart and you will remain foreverHeart. God bless you all !

Not in India not in US everywhere every corner of the world even when we are with all people to guard us around we happen to come across such animals who eye on females as an object to possess ...DAMMN Angry

Coming to this track , my thoughts are Aarzoo is now in a CHECK Shocked where she cant move out of this house which I so wished she should do until yesterday ...This incident RINGS a bell indeed.
She is in a city where she knows NONE other than Sahir or Zaki 

Even if she wants to go back to lucknow to the least they dont have a house for shelter 

In reality she n her whole family depends on this job under Sahir for their immediate needs 

She doesnt even have an experience to go and hunt a job outside 

She cannot believe in manhood after this whole series of incidents which shakes us her belief n confidence as a whole

I so hope more than Aarzoo these incidents b2b were to shake up SahirAzeemChaudary as a person and bring his senses to reality from his dream bubble .

What can Aarzoo do next ? How is she going to handle this FIX ? 
How can she be in the same office n house where she will be time n again reminded of this sweet betrayal ?
Having said , Sahir is nothing less in dark - Will anyone in dis entire story give an ear and bring out Sahir from his bubble ? He does need his piece of mind afterall which was long lost for someone unknown!

Share what you feel can be the next move !!Thumbs Up

thanks for reading Hug

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeVJDIPArosal_awesomeVD927allforloveShilpi77TaanuDeewanieternalashasho-shweetnisha_hc_bs_ddMissIamTheBossTeriGalliyan.dakshaavi

dakshaavi IF-Rockerz
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Bujee good you raise this topic. What will arzoo do ? It's easy to say let her walk out of niyamat house and Saiyara but does she have an option ? 
She doesn't have experience to work in any other place or even if she gets one will she be able to support her family in a city like Mumbai

They don't know any one there and that father is good for nothing . She has no where no go . What a horrible situation ... Hard to face decipher evey day and still continue to be in his shelter.

I feel this will be an eye opener to sahir and it will be Zaki who will shower all harsh words for what he did to arzoo .This will follow sahir's heart break and he breaking every thing in his room LOL

Edited by dakshaavi - 30 December 2014 at 5:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJDIPAVD927

-Selcouth- IF-Stunnerz
-Selcouth-
-Selcouth-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:04am | IP Logged
she's not worth discussing about, whatever is happening to her spare the molesting incident she deserves it totally, she has no brains nor any self respect.
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Bujee good you raise this topic. What will arzoo do ? It's easy to say let her walk out of niyamat house and Saiyara but does she have an option ? 
She doesn't have experience to work in any other place or even if she gets one will she be able to support her family in a city like Mumbai

They don't know any one there and that father is good for nothing . She has no where no go . What a horrible situation ... Hard to face decipher evey day and still continue to be in his shelter.

I feel this will be an eye opener to sahir and it will be Zaki who will shower all harsh words for what he did to arzoo .This will follow sahir's heart break and he breaking every thing in his room LOL
yup yaar ...I feel there is NO CHOICE now rather than SahirAzeemChaudary to break the household or his iPhone or Rehman's head n face the reality of his feelings  next somehow reveal his past so that he can breathe and let us breathe as well ... LOLLOL.

Edited by Bujee09 - 30 December 2014 at 5:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

she's not worth discussing about, whatever is happening to her spare the molesting incident she deserves it totally, she has no brains nor any self respect.
Seriously ?? 
-Selcouth- IF-Stunnerz
-Selcouth-
-Selcouth-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Seriously ?? 

yes, if that's you want to hear.

Bujee09

sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Yeah this is the same topic we've been discussing in the other threat that we all wanted her to slap Sahir and leave the house immediately but her family is not there with her and she doesn't know anyone else,still she moves from there coz of her self respect,but what comes next is the harsh reality that we all easily forgot that its never easy for a woman to live and travel alone where the vultures are roaming around freely and consider women as an object.Now I guess she has nowhere to go except her father.I still don't know what the CVs have decided but rationally Aarzoo should be in a dilemma whether to chose her self respect or safety.Staying at Chaudhary's definitely guarantees regular insults and heart breaks but she's safe from sexual or life threats there.
And NO GIRL DESERVES THIS,no matter what,neither rape nor deception.

Bujee09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bujee09

Seriously ?? 

yes, if that's you want to hear.
Hug 

Go to top