Mahabharat

India-Forums

Mahabharat
Mahabharat

What To Call a Woman Who is Sleeping With Five Men ???? (Page 2)

Myraluvpanchali Senior Member
Myraluvpanchali
Myraluvpanchali

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajkashyap

Originally posted by Myraluvpanchali

No Offence..??????? Like really ????? Now before any of your disgusting, foolish question, please tell me what do we say to a person like you who only have polluted mind, who don't know how to respect a woman?? Now what do we call the person like you who are degrading our society! ! Listen I have absolutely no interest in talking to shamless people like you but I must telll you that you are actually a person with absolutely no respect for others!! And before asking such questions please think hundred times because you are actually no ONE to ask such questions!YOU are NO ONE to judge her!!

Relax I am Just curious ... & Ya I am Not Degrading any Good Society ,Ya May be I can degrade a Society where a woman will allow to F**ked by 5 men ...

Relax??huh??? Well how can I while talking to a person like you? Man, you are wasting my time!! It's better you keep your curiosity with yourself, because no one is interested here!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjana_JAAnuMP

Rajkashyap Groupbie
Rajkashyap
Rajkashyap

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Diala...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">which woman are you talking about?.. mind calling her by her name?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">if you are talking about Draupadi, then she was not just sleeping with 5 men, she married them.. all legal not illegal..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">and if this is about some random girl... why should you call her? where? to your bed? no offense.. just a question..</font>

Well so In Mahabharat time prostitution was Legal ... I didnt Know ...
AnuMP IF-Rockerz
AnuMP
AnuMP

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Diala. I needed a laughLOL
As for the poster, he is obviously trolling.

If he is talking about Panchali, I guess he can call her Empress of Aryavarta, or Friend to someone revered as God, or Vyasa's Mahanayika

If I were to respond in kind, I might have asked him to check for the answer closer to homeEvil SmileLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MyraluvpanchaliSanjana_JAUma90misanthropist.Brahmaputra.FairyDust....Diala...MataGauri

Myraluvpanchali Senior Member
Myraluvpanchali
Myraluvpanchali

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Diala...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">which woman are you talking about?.. mind calling her by her name?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">if you are talking about Draupadi, then she was not just sleepingo with 5 men, she married them.. all legal not illegal..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">and if this is about some random girl... why should you call her? where? to your bed? no offense.. just a question..</font>

Know what every disgusting thing is in your f****** mind! You are such a waste of time!! Your actual problem is that you want to create drama but know what futhermore I'm not going to entertain you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjana_JAShriya95MataGauri

Rajkashyap Groupbie
Rajkashyap
Rajkashyap

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged

No Offence..??????? Like really ????? Now before any of your disgusting, foolish question, please tell me what do we say to a person like you who only have polluted mind, who don't know how to respect a woman?? Now what do we call the person like you who are degrading our society! ! Listen I have absolutely no interest in talking to shamless people like you but I must telll you that you are actually a person with absolutely no respect for others!! And before asking such questions please think hundred times because you are actually no ONE to ask such questions!YOU are NO ONE to judge her!!

Relax I am Just curious ... & Ya I am Not Degrading any Good Society ,Ya May be I can degrade a Society where a woman will allow to F**ked by 5 men ...

Relax??huh??? Well how can I while talking to a person like you? Man, you are wasting my time!! It's better you keep your curiosity with yourself, because no one is interested here!

LOl ...You are not intrested but still replying ...How Sweet ...
...Diala... IF-Sizzlerz
...Diala...
...Diala...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged

yes Mahabharat times prostitution was legal.. the ones who were supposed to be saviors of law did have their own set of royal prostitutes.. but that is another question.. as I said she was wedded to them.. they were not some random 5 men who she 'slept' with.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

...Diala... IF-Sizzlerz
...Diala...
...Diala...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMP

If I were to respond in kind, I might have asked him to check for the answer closer to homeEvil SmileLOL

but why do you think he wont travel long to have a 'sleep'??? ROFL btw how did we conclude the TM is he?? can be she also?? worser LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuMPmisanthropist.Brahmaputra

Rajkashyap Groupbie
Rajkashyap
Rajkashyap

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMP

Thanks Diala. I needed a laughLOL
As for the poster, he is obviously trolling.

If he is talking about Panchali, I guess he can call her Empress of Aryavarta, or Friend to someone revered as God, or Vyasa's Mahanayika

Vyas Mahanayika ...LOL ... The Story was not like You have watched in Starplus ... & Ya I am not Dirtectly Tallking anout Her ,I am just Curious In General ... & Also cant Find the answer closer to home because In My Locality No woman is Sleeping with 5 men ,Is It Someone Closer to your Home Is Doing this ????,If Yes then Please Explain ,I am Curious ,If No then No offence ...

Go to top