Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajkashyap

Well But Look Like You Travel a long to Have a "Sleep" ... Experienced ????

No.. I was never curious to know how to 'call' a man who slept with 5 woman or many woman 😆
Edited by ...Diala... - 9 years ago
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mr.Rajkasyap!!!! OH!! marvelous thinking..hats off to you sir!!! curiosity..yes this curiosity is the biggest enemy for us sir..it is driving us or provoking us to think to think or do some thing which would be outstanding..i am too curios to know why some girls are sleeping with more than one?? and you r soo curios to coin a name for her..and you said nobody nearby are doing so..sou cannot find the answer...what a pity..why can't you ask the same question to your elders..I mean they know better than us..they can guide us..and at least they would be living in ur area for more years than you.. I can coin a better name for her.." girl of an impotent or coward man"
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲 he did research around the locality? Wow!😆
Now thats what we should call dedication in pursuit of ------------------ what was it again?

And yeah, we cannot malign ⭐️Shishu. Gone, but not forgotten😭
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one more thing I would like to say here..draucoholics..I am a karna fan I amnot a draucoholic but I like her..i am impressed and inspired by her will power.She is a powerful woman..this man asked this question in general..y do u people admit yourself as it is draupadi.???
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dhivi.. that was just 🤣
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Topic intended to mock or insult characters are to be refrained from. Having said that, personal attacks, taking digs at each other in trying to mock or defend the characters are not allowed in the forum. Also please refrain from using profanities or any offensive language, not in accordance with the forum.
General queries can be posted in the help desk of the forum. 

Topic Closed !

Regards,
Mahabharat Dev Team