Mahabharat

What To Call a Woman Who is Sleeping With Five Men ????

Rajkashyap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I actulltly want to ask ,What should we Call a Woman Who has More than one partner in The Same time ??? What You guysss call her ???
No offence # ItsJustAQuestion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No Offence..??????? Like really ????? Now before any of your disgusting, foolish question, please tell me what do we say to a person like you who only have polluted mind, who don't know how to respect a woman?? Now what do we call the person like you who are degrading our society! ! Listen I have absolutely no interest in talking to shamless people like you but I must telll you that you are actually a person with absolutely no respect for others!! And before asking such questions please think hundred times because you are actually no ONE to ask such questions!YOU are NO ONE to judge her!!Edited by Myraluvpanchali - 9 years ago
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woah woah!! Excuse me?? What kind of a question is that?? What do we call her??? She has a name,Infact many..Draupadi krishnaa panchali yajnaseni etc etc.. So better use that...
N Yaa better not do offensive things if u don't want ppl to take offence...this one is quite provocative imo...
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

heights !!!!

Edited by frappie - 9 years ago
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And regarding your question well my answer would be she can be called dasi since all her husbands have lost everything ..But I have another question aswell please don't mind I have too many questions Why does somebody have to address or " CALL" her something ??? Particularly at that moment??
Rajkashyap thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myraluvpanchali

No Offence..??????? Like really ????? Now before any of your disgusting, foolish question, please tell me what do we say to a person like you who only have polluted mind, who don't know how to respect a woman?? Now what do we call the person like you who are degrading our society! ! Listen I have absolutely no interest in talking to shamless people like you but I must telll you that you are actually a person with absolutely no respect for others!! And before asking such questions please think hundred times because you are actually no ONE to ask such questions!YOU are NO ONE to judge her!!

Relax I am Just curious ... & Ya I am Not Degrading any Good Society ,Ya May be I can degrade a Society where a woman will allow to F**ked by 5 men ...
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
which woman are you talking about?.. mind calling her by her name? 

if you are talking about Draupadi, then she was not just sleeping with 5 men, she married them.. all legal not illegal.. 

and if this is about some random girl... why should you call her? where? to your bed? no offense.. just a question.. 
Edited by ...Diala... - 9 years ago
Rajkashyap thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shriya95

Woah woah!! Excuse me?? What kind of a question is that?? What do we call her??? She has a name,Infact many..Draupadi krishnaa panchali yajnaseni etc etc.. So better use that...
N Yaa better not do offensive things if u don't want ppl to take offence...this one is quite provocative imo...

So from Today I should call Every woman Drupadi,Panchali who is sleeping with more than one man ???
Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajkashyap

Relax I am Just curious ... & Ya I am Not Degrading any Good Society ,Ya May be I can degrade a Society where a woman will allow to F**ked by 5 men ...

Relax??huh??? Well how can I while talking to a person like you? Man, you are wasting my time!! It's better you keep your curiosity with yourself, because no one is interested here!
Rajkashyap thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Diala...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">which woman are you talking about?.. mind calling her by her name?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">if you are talking about Draupadi, then she was not just sleeping with 5 men, she married them.. all legal not illegal..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006600">and if this is about some random girl... why should you call her? where? to your bed? no offense.. just a question..</font>

Well so In Mahabharat time prostitution was Legal ... I didnt Know ...