Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Today again Gautam was show stealer! (Page 5)

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melodrama

Originally posted by SoPunk

Originally posted by IF-Reader

The tourist who came inside house, commented only about one HM and guess who, ofc the Hero of the house aapna Gautam Gulati! StarEmbarrassed when Ajaaz showed his face to tourist the girls were "Handsomeee" and GG was blushing Embarrassed

Clap

This actually ruined your post Wink Toilet kalakars don't blush in such minor thing LOL their "Shy-o-Meter" reading is pretty high to blush in such minor things LOL

and this shows you didn't even read the whole post.. as reply to this is already given in the post, and that is what the post was all about, but as you ignored that, let me repeat and I quote; "Shut up, none of your business" Wink

I think you have taken that wanna be p*rnstar's suggestion too seriously; Wink

I'm sure, you read my post, but didn't understand at all...that part sounds like, Sunny Leonne claiming to feel shy to expose her cleavage in Bollywood WinkLOL

Ya, adult movie, heroes are also,heroes, I don't deny, but that needs to be mentioned. His looks are pretty much like that...to me...well it's my opinion & my opinion is only my business... Wink

gulati ko sunny leone se comparing karing
itne bure din aa gaye aap logo ki ROFL

Paglaagaye hai sab - BB ne itna lamba extension kyu kiya! log confusiyagaye hai ki Gautam kaun hai aur Leone kaun LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrumunj

Hana2581 Senior Member
Hana2581
Hana2581

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:32am | IP Logged
BB8 is a one man show and that man is Gauti Big smile

Can't wait for tonight's episode Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1Shrumunj

IF-Reader Senior Member
IF-Reader
IF-Reader

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged

I'm sure, you read my post, but didn't understand at all...that part sounds like, Sunny Leonne claiming to feel shy to expose her cleavage in Bollywood WinkLOL

Ya, adult movie, heroes are also,heroes, I don't deny, but that needs to be mentioned. His looks are pretty much like that...to me...well it's my opinion & my opinion is only my business... Wink

in what world are you exactly living? Confused  For the sake of argument lets say they are "adult movie" actors, So a po*nstar is not a human? he/she doesnt have the right to live, smile, feel shy, like other humans?  Jesus Christ, i am glad i am not living in your Country..ConfusedConfused disgusting thought, even if its "your" opinion. Sunny Leonne where did that come from? Leave other ppls personal life to themselves for gods sake. 

Edited by IF-Reader - 30 December 2014 at 5:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swtgrljessi_uksha1Shrumunj

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melodrama

The tourist who came inside house, commented only about one HM and guess who, ofc the Hero of the house aapna Gautam Gulati! StarEmbarrassed when Ajaaz showed his face to tourist the girls were "Handsomeee" and GG was blushing Embarrassed

Clap

This actually ruined your post Wink Toilet kalakars don't blush in such minor thing LOL their "Shy-o-Meter" reading is pretty high to blush in such minor things LOL

and this shows you didn't even read the whole post.. as reply to this is already given in the post, and that is what the post was all about, but as you ignored that, let me repeat and I quote; "Shut up, none of your business" Wink

gulati ko sunny leone se comparing karingLOL
itne bure din aa gaye aap logo ki ROFL

Hehehe LOL No no...it's not about comparing them...Wink It's an example for the TM to understand my pits, she clearly didn't understand...Tongue

It's un believable, that Gautam is blushing merely looking at a tourist girl, while he was doing all those bathroom and on camera kissing and romance in the show...but some fans over fantasies him as shy & cute LOL So was showing his "Shy-o-meter" 

Please read the posts above to get it right..Tongue
Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged
WoW Gulati fans who dreaded diandra so much and how badly they wanted her out, now jumping with joy after a coached by creatives Diandra return with consolation message for Gulati the fixed winner.

Give the show Stealer tag to Diandra not the showmaster,

She deserves it more then him, otherwise he was losing the plot big time. Remember when she left she left a very bad taste for Gulati fans. Salman called him an ediot for dumping her on mumys call.

SoPunk

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged

in what world are you exactly living? Confused  For the sake of argument lets say they are "adult movie" actors, So a po*nstar is not a human? he/she doesnt have the right to live, smile, feel shy, like other humans?  Jesus Christ, i am glad i am not living in your Country..ConfusedConfused disgusting thought, even if its "your" opinion. Sunny Leonne where did that come from? Leave other ppls personal life to themselves for gods sake. 

Again, as usual, you comment without reading the post LOL When did I disrespect an adult movie star or po*nstar? I rather said, they are also stars, but just need a mention that they aren't from main stream industry ... LOL

Wow...you as a fan of a person, what are you doing ?? Why can't you leave them as a person?? I'm talking based on what they have displayed on the show...that's not their personal life FYI LOL

I'm happy that you don't live it my world...I would go crazy LOL
_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Hehehe LOL No no...it's not about comparing them...Wink It's an example for the TM to understand my pits, she clearly didn't understand...Tongue

It's un believable, that Gautam is blushing merely looking at a tourist girl, while he was doing all those bathroom and on camera kissing and romance in the show...but some fans over fantasies him as shy & cute LOL So was showing his "Shy-o-meter" 

Please read the posts above to get it right..Tongue
[/QUOTE]
Ab blushing pe bhi pabandi omg ROFL

wen u kiss/hug someone u love/like for eg: hus/wife or gf/bf u dont blush unnecessarily
but jab koi stranger aap ki tarif karta h to u blush na ?

Shrumunj

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Again, as usual, you comment without reading the post LOL When did I disrespect an adult movie star or po*nstar? I rather said, they are also stars, but just need a mention that they aren't from main stream industry ... LOL

Wow...you as a fan of a person, what are you doing ?? Why can't you leave them as a person?? I'm talking based on what they have displayed on the show...that's not their personal life FYI LOL

I'm happy that you don't live it my world...I would go crazy LOL
[/QUOTE]
yeah i hav seen sunny blushing in splitsvilla wen boys used to flirt with her  LOL

Shrumunj

Go to top