Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Today again Gautam was show stealer! (Page 2)

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Joined: 29 July 2013
Posts: 7032

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IF-Reader

The tourist who came inside house, commented only about one HM and guess who, ofc the Hero of the house aapna Gautam Gulati! StarEmbarrassed when Ajaaz showed his face to tourist the girls were "Handsomeee" and GG was blushing Embarrassed

Clap


This actually ruined your post Wink Toilet kalakars don't blush in such minor thing LOL their "Shy-o-Meter" reading is pretty high to blush in such minor things LOL

ayaan786 IF-Dazzler
ayaan786
ayaan786

Joined: 07 January 2012
Posts: 4103

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by ayaan786

watch the episode first then say who was the star of the show



Beta the main star of the show toh ek hi hai - ussme show dekhke pata karne ka kya zaroorath.
i meant today
coz i dont think he is going to have max footage today
specially when its ajaz first day in the house

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinnu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 102950

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Whoever goes out , realises Gautam's popularity and has only good things to say about him LOLEmbarrassed ..

Loved Di today .. gave a good reality chk to UpMa who used to think only they r saints out there while rest r all devils when reality is they r no different from others  ...

I m glad Di clearled it with GG .. he will feel energised once again now which we can already see in live feed .. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsIF-Readerjacktherippersha1vinnu-Ambarish-ShrumunjPri_BSFaraan92

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Joined: 27 October 2014
Posts: 8861

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Let diandra go to bandra
Sonali to manali

Gautam is only mine Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonssha1Pri_BSsusan29

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Joined: 05 October 2011
Posts: 4078

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaan786

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by ayaan786

watch the episode first then say who was the star of the show



Beta the main star of the show toh ek hi hai - ussme show dekhke pata karne ka kya zaroorath.
i meant today
coz i dont think he is going to have max footage today
specially when its ajaz first day in the house


Could be a possibility lekin phir bhi star toh wohi hai Wink
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
When Diandra  is in her normal senses.  She's a fair lady.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1Pri_BS

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Joined: 05 October 2011
Posts: 4078

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Whoever goes out , realises Gautam's popularity and has only good things to say about him LOLEmbarrassed ..

Loved Di today .. gave a good reality chk to UpMa who used to think only they r saints out there while rest r all devils when reality is they r no different from others  ...

I m glad Di clearled it with GG .. he will feel energised once again now which we can already see in live feed .. Big smile


Yay!!!! can't wait to see what masti he does NOW! i want him to go after DIMPY Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjyoti06Pri_BS

IF-Reader Senior Member
IF-Reader
IF-Reader

Joined: 28 November 2014
Posts: 849

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoPunk

Originally posted by IF-Reader

The tourist who came inside house, commented only about one HM and guess who, ofc the Hero of the house aapna Gautam Gulati! StarEmbarrassed when Ajaaz showed his face to tourist the girls were "Handsomeee" and GG was blushing Embarrassed

Clap


This actually ruined your post Wink Toilet kalakars don't blush in such minor thing LOL their "Shy-o-Meter" reading is pretty high to blush in such minor things LOL

and this shows you didn't even read the whole post.. as reply to this is already given in the post, and that is what the post was all about, but as you ignored that, let me repeat and I quote; "Shut up, none of your business" Wink


Edited by IF-Reader - 30 December 2014 at 4:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awoons-Ambarish-Shrumunj

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gautam is bad Gautam is evil Gautam is vamp Gautam is dis Gautam is dt

2 3 4

Author: SprihaJA   Replies: 28   Views: 7707

SprihaJA 28 7707 24 January 2015 at 3:24am by divinity11
Gautam Gautam Gautam

Author: vrushap   Replies: 9   Views: 2215

vrushap 9 2215 24 January 2015 at 2:28am by ..NeverGiveUp..
Gautam..Gautam..Gautam..Love him ..Hate him ..But cant ignore him

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 98   Views: 15298

jyoti06 98 15298 22 January 2015 at 9:24pm by boomiesboom
Gautam Gautam Gautam..tooooo good

2 3 4 5 6

Author: praval   Replies: 40   Views: 7704

praval 40 7704 21 January 2015 at 7:03pm by Sidhibaat
do diandra fallen in love with gautam or gautam fallen in love

Author: fire_gun   Replies: 0   Views: 837

fire_gun 0 837 05 December 2014 at 10:33am by fire_gun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index