Today again Gautam was show stealer! - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
What he stole in show yesterday? I watched entire eps n dint find anything spl of HIM. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Love-u-all

WoW Gulati fans who dreaded diandra so much and how badly they wanted her out, now jumping with joy after a coached by creatives Diandra return with consolation message for Gulati the fixed winner.

Give the show Stealer tag to Diandra not the showmaster,

She deserves it more then him, otherwise he was losing the plot big time. Remember when she left she left a very bad taste for Gulati fans. Salman called him an ediot for dumping her on mumys call.

So did she get the creative coaching for her comments since her eviction on her twitter too?

Please lets not be blind to genuine human emotions - Diandra was so apologetic and genuine of all she expressed to Gautam today JUST LIKE we all the Gautam Supporters FELT SHE OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN!

So many people can't be wrong and Diandra doesn't look like someone who can be coached to say something she won't do.- Didn't think I had to iterate that as we saw her for a good two and a half months - She is Bindaas
Edited by sha1 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Lenient

What he stole in show yesterday? I watched entire eps n dint find anything spl of HIM. πŸ˜†

The post is based on the sneak peak - Wait and Watch. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by melodrama

Ab blushing pe bhi pabandi omg πŸ€£

wen u kiss/hug someone u love/like for eg: hus/wife or gf/bf u dont blush unnecessarily
but jab koi stranger aap ki tarif karta h to u blush na ?

1 min ... πŸ€£

When did I say that πŸ˜† Haan, pabandi on public fantasy πŸ˜‰ Clip doesn't show him blushing at all πŸ˜‰ 

Now come to the second line of your post: yes, one might if that's a pretty normal person & normal scenario that you have depicted...

Now add following to that person u have pictured:

1) she is not wife/Gf
2) Kissing/Romance was not in private, but infront of 80 cameras, being viewed by millions.
3) Parents & Family got involved and even called ina fake live and to stop it 
4) it happened in pretty demeaning manners and in places like toilets, knowing that even the toilet actions are being captured by camera and will be viewed by millions...

I can list more things that would compel my "Shy-o-meter" to rate him a person with greater resistance to petty shyness, such as that Aam tourist incident (Note: I didn't use the word shameless) πŸ˜†

HMs are still looking for, what he stole πŸ˜†
what show stealer ? Khayaalon mein ?
There is nothing as such in SP 

Imagine TV again

Edited by Karamkalla - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SoPunk

1 min ...🀣

When did I say thatπŸ˜†Haan, pabandi on public fantasyπŸ˜‰Clip doesn't show him blushing at allπŸ˜‰

Now come to the second line of your post: yes, one might if that's a pretty normal person & normal scenario that you have depicted...

Now add following to that person u have pictured:

1) she is not wife/Gf
2) Kissing/Romance was not in private, but infront of 80 cameras, being viewed by millions.
3) Parents & Family got involved and even called ina fake live and to stop it
4) it happened in pretty demeaning manners and in places like toilets, knowing that even the toilet actions are being captured by camera and will be viewed by millions...

I can list more things that would compel my "Shy-o-meter" to rate him a person with greater resistance to petty shyness, such as that Aam tourist incident (Note: I didn't use the word shameless)πŸ˜†

my friend
What is the big deal even if he did blush!
Just bcos he had some moments with a girl he was attracted to
He cannot blush!
And u seem to b just stuck at that word ..
Sunny leonne n adult stars !!
Oh my!!
Bohot ho gya mera tho dimag ghoom raha hai..

πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†
 either wear Gaugles or  install Imagine TV 

Only if people would actually read the post before commenting. πŸ€”

Thank you GG haters for bumping the post. I almost missed it. Awesome post TM.