Today again Gautam was show stealer!

Posted: 9 years ago
The tourist who came inside house, commented only about one HM and guess who, ofc the Hero of the house aapna Gautam Gulati! ⭐️😳 when Ajaaz showed his face to tourist the girls were "Handsomeee" and GG was blushing 😳

Then Di came and the way she bajaoing KT and Upen (even tho they were her "best friend" ) 👏 Even if the freeze task wasn't going on KT ka face dekni ka tha.. Itna sundar face aur itna bora dil ufff And she said what i have been saying since long time, 2 grown up person kissed each other, there wasn't any forcing, so why drag the issue further and further 😕  Di put it even better, just tell them to "shut up, none of your business" 😆😆😆

Then the praise for Gautam to win the show was stealer!! 👏 Everyone knows GG deserves to be the winner this season, but not everyone dare to admit, but Di did it, chaude mein, well done 👏 To justify the words of tourist here are some snap of our Handsome hero! 😳 aaj phir sab show uss par hai, Hero nahi toh kya bole? ⭐️⭐️ Yeh toh sirf Sneak Peak tha, tune up 9PM to watch full episode, for GG only! 👏

Edited by IF-Reader - 9 years ago
Man it was such a touching moment to see how Diandra who once hated Gautam so much to say " When it comes to Gautam i will never support him  to be captain" etc Today she walked away saying "Gautam you deserve to win BB"

No to Bhabhi but Yes to this awesome gesture!

GAUTAM FTW
watch the episode first then say who was the star of the show

Originally posted by ayaan786

watch the episode first then say who was the star of the show

Beta the main star of the show toh ek hi hai - ussme show dekhke pata karne ka kya zaroorath.
GG will steal the limelight of the show today also like he does everytime 🥳
Liked how she said that he is not wrong and she is not hurt by him and he is going grt and he is the right choice to win the show 
One more person added who says GG shld win the show 
Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sha1

Man it was such a touching moment to see how Diandra who once hated Gautam so much to say " When it comes to Gautam i will never support him  to be captain" etc Today she walked away saying "Gautam you deserve to win BB"

No to Bhabhi but Yes to this awesome gesture!

GAUTAM FTW
Di ne aakar sabki bolti band kar di au GG ko bol diya I want you to win the show 🥳
After today's episode gauti will definitely win back the hearts of all his fans who were upset telling he cheated and broke Di's heart ...di believes gautam should win the show...look he already won diandra s heart who was once numero uno enemy of gautam ! 
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Di ne aakar sabki bolti band kar di au GG ko bol diya I want you to win the show 🥳

True! I so wanted this to happen!
Originally posted by IF-Reader

The tourist who came inside house, commented only about one HM and guess who, ofc the Hero of the house aapna Gautam Gulati! ⭐️😳 when Ajaaz showed his face to tourist the girls were "Handsomeee" and GG was blushing 😳

! 👏

This actually ruined your post 😉 Toilet kalakars don't blush in such minor thing 😆 their "Shy-o-Meter" reading is pretty high to blush in such minor things 😆
Originally posted by sha1

Beta the main star of the show toh ek hi hai - ussme show dekhke pata karne ka kya zaroorath.
i meant today
coz i dont think he is going to have max footage today
specially when its ajaz first day in the house