Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Ashlok's romance on Dec 29, 2014 (Page 4)

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Wow...beautiful dedication for 4th century episode nim!
So descriptive but I absolutely loved it...

I was laughing hard thinking about their level of embarrassment when a sasubai walked in...err while doing coochi cooingROFL
Shrenu 's expression were so apt and natural
Needn't say about our king of expression.. Avi...
Awesome explosive chemistry Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by akashavani

Nimm...Beautiful review...love it ...and ASHLOK CHEMISTRY. ...so much .
Me wanted to write a post too so much ...but my system is. .playing up...So Enjoyed your review...very much.

I loved the scene Absolutely. ..in midst of all the confusion ...Shlok  not leaving a chance ...,to romance biwi...and their hot hug ...so close it was ...I really thought that ...Avinash  will kiss or what...thry aimed the kiss so close...both looking at eachother's  lips too...just an inch left ...and wham,,,!!!!!!!!.

Shrenu was superb...fumbling and trying to cover it up...Avi showed his embarrassment. ..so beautifully  and really ...love theses both ...They chemistry just ...Rocks absolutely. ...

The Hottest jodi ...I have ever come across ...ASHLOK. ...just love them ...Just their screen presence ...is sooo hot ...and somehow ...its  so true and simply beautiful. ...AVINASH  AND SHRENU ...REALLY ..HATS  OFF ...WITH BOWS.

Vinni, was waiting for yr take as you see things differently and are able to relate to a number of things. Aww too bad that yr lappy is troubling you...hope it gets fixed soon. 

Thanks for the appreciation.. I felt like writing after I saw the scene numerous times and Ashlok with their expressions just left me stunned... it was so magical and so natural...this was by far the closest they have come...to a liplock...aside from the tent wala romance...

Did you notice that Avi recovered very quickly and was back to teasing and would have stolen a kiss or two from wifey..after the hug as he knew that his ayi would not disturb them...Wink

Nimm...The @Bold ...did it mean ...Avi...not shlok...cause I too had given some clues..in Sri's post...about some natural looking scenes...about Ashlok...hmmm...ok...so just asking ...what you meant ...waiting now eagerly. ...Where is sri ...Missing her Nirma posts...???.

Vinni, I meant Shlok...he was back to his teasing when Anjali shut the door...watched it many times to make sure and to catch their every expression. Earlier he spoke huskily and lifted his eyebrows that looks so good and Aastha knew what was coming...Wink

which post of Sri are you talking about? She is also having some trouble with the comp so said she will be unable to post or even comment. 

After seeing kusum's pics of them being plastered, there was the photo frame in front of them at just the right spot and hid / obscured his hands and her hands...LOL they were only partially visible. check it out. This time, wifey was not too worried about the closeness, the earlier comfort zone is back...betn them with a bang...could tell...Big smile
ok Nimm...I am going and watching it again. ...baar baar...Tks ..,...so much .
It was long back ...1or 2 months back...about previous ones...,and clues...Astha save your hubby ...or Astha's  bithday...it was on the last pgs ...upto 89...or 100?...forgot ...leave it now...So Sri too is having  problems. ...oh ...will wait...

Must say ...theses two are way too comfortable...professional  or personal ...in a friendly manner . ...that's  why even love  scenes  look so natural and real...love them for that...Avi and Shrenu ..for giving such ...hatke scenes..

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Nimm...Beautiful review...love it ...and ASHLOK CHEMISTRY. ...so much .
Me wanted to write a post too so much ...but my system is. .playing up...So Enjoyed your review...very much.

I loved the scene Absolutely. ..in midst of all the confusion ...Shlok  not leaving a chance ...,to romance biwi...and their hot hug ...so close it was ...I really thought that ...Avinash  will kiss or what...thry aimed the kiss so close...both looking at eachother's  lips too...just an inch left ...and wham,,,!!!!!!!!.

Shrenu was superb...fumbling and trying to cover it up...Avi showed his embarrassment. ..so beautifully  and really ...love theses both ...They chemistry just ...Rocks absolutely. ...

The Hottest jodi ...I have ever come across ...ASHLOK. ...just love them ...Just their screen presence ...is sooo hot ...and somehow ...its  so true and simply beautiful. ...AVINASH  AND SHRENU ...REALLY ..HATS  OFF ...WITH BOWS.

Vinni, was waiting for yr take as you see things differently and are able to relate to a number of things. Aww too bad that yr lappy is troubling you...hope it gets fixed soon. 

Thanks for the appreciation.. I felt like writing after I saw the scene numerous times and Ashlok with their expressions just left me stunned... it was so magical and so natural...this was by far the closest they have come...to a liplock...aside from the tent wala romance...

Did you notice that Avi recovered very quickly and was back to teasing and would have stolen a kiss or two from wifey..after the hug as he knew that his ayi would not disturb them...Wink

Nimm...The @Bold ...did it mean ...Avi...not shlok...cause I too had given some clues..in Sri's post...about some natural looking scenes...about Ashlok...hmmm...ok...so just asking ...what you meant ...waiting now eagerly. ...Where is sri ...Missing her Nirma posts...???.

Vinni, I meant Shlok...he was back to his teasing when Anjali shut the door...watched it many times to make sure and to catch their every expression. Earlier he spoke huskily and lifted his eyebrows that looks so good and Aastha knew what was coming...Wink

which post of Sri are you talking about? She is also having some trouble with the comp so said she will be unable to post or even comment. 

After seeing kusum's pics of them being plastered, there was the photo frame in front of them at just the right spot and hid / obscured his hands and her hands...LOL they were only partially visible. check it out. This time, wifey was not too worried about the closeness, the earlier comfort zone is back...betn them with a bang...could tell...Big smile
ok Nimm...I am going and watching it again. ...baar baar...Tks ..,...so much .
It was long back ...1or 2 months back...about previous ones...,and clues...Astha save your hubby ...or Astha's  bithday...it was on the last pgs ...upto 89...or 100?...forgot ...leave it now...So Sri too is having  problems. ...oh ...will wait...

Must say ...theses two are way too comfortable...professional  or personal ...in a friendly manner . ...that's  why even love  scenes  look so natural and real...love them for that...Avi and Shrenu ..for giving such ...hatke scenes..

Vinni, @red...they have been working together for almost 2 yrs now and almost daily...so must be comfortable and share a good rapport. Also they knew they had to work hard for the show to click and put aside their inhibitions...the result is there for all to see...fabulous understanding betn them...the director too for making them give these kind of reactions that are REAL. Avi and Shrenu are truly committed to the show and their work. 

I remember that one...hahaha it was a marathon post...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarakashavani

srilotus IF-Rockerz
srilotus
srilotus

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
...Anjali interrupted this timeCry
that was a fantastic sceneBig smile

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srilotus

Hiya Sri,

nice to see u here..back ...is the comp fixed???

Anjali was also mortified but left as if the hounds of hell are behind her...it was fabulous. 

Did u check out my other looong WU??

mahirmukhtar

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Wow...beautiful dedication for 4th century episode nim!
So descriptive but I absolutely loved it...

I was laughing hard thinking about their level of embarrassment when a sasubai walked in...err while doing coochi cooingROFL
Shrenu 's expression were so apt and natural
Needn't say about our king of expression.. Avi...
Awesome explosive chemistry Clap

thanks Priya. they were flawless in their expressions and was ROFL too..seeing Anjali and then Aastha blabbering with shlok ready to bang his head on the wall...too good...I say.Big smile

mahirmukhtar

srilotus IF-Rockerz
srilotus
srilotus

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by srilotus

Hiya Sri,

nice to see u here..back ...is the comp fixed???

Anjali was also mortified but left as if the hounds of hell are behind her...it was fabulous. 

Did u check out my other looong WU??

nimmy..u dint pmed me
comp is working ...but now m out of workLOL...not well...will take a month to recover...but will be online beech beech mein

nim_var

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Aww nimmy i want to come there and give you a tight bear hug for writing the scene so beautifully Hug, you always manage to capture the essence of the scene so beautifully! Wink

Agree with you nimms Wink it was the most awesome scene uptill now, Thumbs Up short yet beautiful and for a change thank god it was not rushed! WinkLOL

Loved how Astha was blabbering, and how Shlok was embarrassed Embarrassed and how Anjali was feeling awkward EmbarrassedWink and when she asked Anjali to come and help in releasing the thread from Shlok's shirt it was so funny the way Anjali's face expessions changed! WinkLOL

And how akdu admonished biwi, how she said i love u in a unique style, and there hug, i can swear he swayed her a little too when he hugged her, it was momentary but so sweet! Wink

All in all it was a very cute scene, beautifully portrayed by the three of them our own Ashlok and Anjali! Wink 

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 30 December 2014 at 10:10am

nim_var

Go to top