Ashlok's romance on Dec 29, 2014 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimm...The @Bold ...did it mean ...Avi...not shlok...cause I too had given some clues..in Sri's post...about some natural looking scenes...about Ashlok...hmmm...ok...so just asking ...what you meant ...waiting now eagerly. ...Where is sri ...Missing her Nirma posts...???.

Vinni, I meant Shlok...he was back to his teasing when Anjali shut the door...watched it many times to make sure and to catch their every expression. Earlier he spoke huskily and lifted his eyebrows that looks so good and Aastha knew what was coming...πŸ˜‰

which post of Sri are you talking about? She is also having some trouble with the comp so said she will be unable to post or even comment. 

After seeing kusum's pics of them being plastered, there was the photo frame in front of them at just the right spot and hid / obscured his hands and her hands...πŸ˜† they were only partially visible. check it out. This time, wifey was not too worried about the closeness, the earlier comfort zone is back...betn them with a bang...could tell...πŸ˜ƒ
Wow...beautiful dedication for 4th century episode nim!
So descriptive but I absolutely loved it...

I was laughing hard thinking about their level of embarrassment when a sasubai walked in...err while doing coochi cooing🀣
Shrenu 's expression were so apt and natural
Needn't say about our king of expression.. Avi...
Awesome explosive chemistry πŸ‘
Originally posted by nim_var

Vinni, I meant Shlok...he was back to his teasing when Anjali shut the door...watched it many times to make sure and to catch their every expression. Earlier he spoke huskily and lifted his eyebrows that looks so good and Aastha knew what was coming...πŸ˜‰

which post of Sri are you talking about? She is also having some trouble with the comp so said she will be unable to post or even comment. 

After seeing kusum's pics of them being plastered, there was the photo frame in front of them at just the right spot and hid / obscured his hands and her hands...πŸ˜† they were only partially visible. check it out. This time, wifey was not too worried about the closeness, the earlier comfort zone is back...betn them with a bang...could tell...πŸ˜ƒ
ok Nimm...I am going and watching it again. ...baar baar...Tks ..,...so much .
It was long back ...1or 2 months back...about previous ones...,and clues...Astha save your hubby ...or Astha's  bithday...it was on the last pgs ...upto 89...or 100?...forgot ...leave it now...So Sri too is having  problems. ...oh ...will wait...

Must say ...theses two are way too comfortable...professional  or personal ...in a friendly manner . ...that's  why even love  scenes  look so natural and real...love them for that...Avi and Shrenu ..for giving such ...hatke scenes..
Originally posted by akashavani

ok Nimm...I am going and watching it again. ...baar baar...Tks ..,...so much .
It was long back ...1or 2 months back...about previous ones...,and clues...Astha save your hubby ...or Astha's  bithday...it was on the last pgs ...upto 89...or 100?...forgot ...leave it now...So Sri too is having  problems. ...oh ...will wait...

Must say ...theses two are way too comfortable...professional  or personal ...in a friendly manner . ...that's  why even love  scenes  look so natural and real...love them for that...Avi and Shrenu ..for giving such ...hatke scenes..

Vinni, @red...they have been working together for almost 2 yrs now and almost daily...so must be comfortable and share a good rapport. Also they knew they had to work hard for the show to click and put aside their inhibitions...the result is there for all to see...fabulous understanding betn them...the director too for making them give these kind of reactions that are REAL. Avi and Shrenu are truly committed to the show and their work. 

I remember that one...hahaha it was a marathon post...πŸ˜†
...Anjali interrupted this time😭
that was a fantastic sceneπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by srilotus

...Anjali interrupted this time😭
that was a fantastic sceneπŸ˜ƒ

Hiya Sri,

nice to see u here..back ...is the comp fixed???

Anjali was also mortified but left as if the hounds of hell are behind her...it was fabulous. 

Did u check out my other looong WU??
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Wow...beautiful dedication for 4th century episode nim!
So descriptive but I absolutely loved it...

I was laughing hard thinking about their level of embarrassment when a sasubai walked in...err while doing coochi cooing🀣
Shrenu 's expression were so apt and natural
Needn't say about our king of expression.. Avi...
Awesome explosive chemistry πŸ‘

thanks Priya. they were flawless in their expressions and was ROFL too..seeing Anjali and then Aastha blabbering with shlok ready to bang his head on the wall...too good...I say.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nim_var

Hiya Sri,

nice to see u here..back ...is the comp fixed???

Anjali was also mortified but left as if the hounds of hell are behind her...it was fabulous. 

Did u check out my other looong WU??

nimmy..u dint pmed me
comp is working ...but now m out of workπŸ˜†...not well...will take a month to recover...but will be online beech beech mein
Aww nimmy i want to come there and give you a tight bear hug for writing the scene so beautifully πŸ€—, you always manage to capture the essence of the scene so beautifully! πŸ˜‰

Agree with you nimms πŸ˜‰ it was the most awesome scene uptill now, πŸ‘πŸΌ short yet beautiful and for a change thank god it was not rushed! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Loved how Astha was blabbering, and how Shlok was embarrassed 😳 and how Anjali was feeling awkward πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ and when she asked Anjali to come and help in releasing the thread from Shlok's shirt it was so funny the way Anjali's face expessions changed! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And how akdu admonished biwi, how she said i love u in a unique style, and there hug, i can swear he swayed her a little too when he hugged her, it was momentary but so sweet! πŸ˜‰

All in all it was a very cute scene, beautifully portrayed by the three of them our own Ashlok and Anjali! πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
Originally posted by srilotus

nimmy..u dint pmed me
comp is working ...but now m out of workπŸ˜†...not well...will take a month to recover...but will be online beech beech mein

oye Sri, I pm'ed u..chk i sent one ebp... today, now...πŸ˜ƒ

Oh I get it will pm u...take care of yrself first...read n hit like ...I understand totally. πŸ˜Š