Ashlok's romance on Dec 29, 2014 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by deepavasudev

I want to kiss the golden hands...
So beautifully written...

Even me cant think of emoting so much details...

Loved it to the core on their povs in detail nimmy...

U mighty hands...

Deepa, coming from a master storyteller, thanku thanku...

It was a soothing and lovely scene and Ashlok rocked it.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Aamir.Aashlok

great post nimmy.                                    only AASHLOK have the magic of increasing chemistry day by day. i never saw a jodi like this. they can fire the tv screen without touching.only their eye lock is enough.                                         this scene is very cute,hot and natural (only aashlok have this magic same time cute, hot and natural). and the hug is soo real. looks like they are plasterd

Welcome to the forum buddy. 

Thanks very much for the appreciation. 

Ashlok chemistry is magical and unique. May they stay blessed always. Natural expressions and their convo after they are caught had me ROFL> Superb.πŸ‘
Originally posted by sara222

superb review❀️

Thanks for the apreciation sara.πŸ€—
Nimm...Beautiful review...love it ...and ASHLOK CHEMISTRY. ...so much .
Me wanted to write a post too so much ...but my system is. .playing up...So Enjoyed your review...very much.

I loved the scene Absolutely. ..in midst of all the confusion ...Shlok  not leaving a chance ...,to romance biwi...and their hot hug ...so close it was ...I really thought that ...Avinash  will kiss or what...thry aimed the kiss so close...both looking at eachother's  lips too...just an inch left ...and wham,,,!!!!!!!!.

Shrenu was superb...fumbling and trying to cover it up...Avi showed his embarrassment. ..so beautifully  and really ...love theses both ...They chemistry just ...Rocks absolutely. ...

The Hottest jodi ...I have ever come across ...ASHLOK. ...just love them ...Just their screen presence ...is sooo hot ...and somehow ...its  so true and simply beautiful. ...AVINASH  AND SHRENU ...REALLY ..HATS  OFF ...WITH BOWS.
Edited by akashavani - 9 years ago
Originally posted by akashavani

Me wanted to write a post too so much ...but my system is. .playing up...So Enjoyed your review...very much.

I loved the scene Absolutely. ..in midst of all the confusion ...Shlok  not leaving a chance ...,to romance biwi...and their hot hug ...so close it was ...I really thought that ...Avinash  will kiss or what...thry aimed the kiss so close...both looking at eachother's  lips too...just an inch left ...and wham,,,!!!!!!!!.

Shrenu was superb...fumbling and trying to cover it up...Avi showed his embarrassment. ..so beautifully  and really ...love theses both ...They chemistry just ...Rocks absolutely. ...

The Hottest jodi ...I have ever come across ...ASHLOK. ...just love them ...Just their screen presence ...is sooo hot ...and somehow ...its  so true and simply beautiful. ...AVINASH  AND SHRENU ...REALLY ..HATS  OFF ...WITH BOWS.
kal...mokambo..bahut khush hua...

Mr...vani...pl book a latest lappy for vani in flipkart...

Miss her sensuous take on miss kiss...

Mr.vani...not. vani...Mr.vani is.  Ur real shlok...
Originally posted by akashavani

Vinni, was waiting for yr take as you see things differently and are able to relate to a number of things. Aww too bad that yr lappy is troubling you...hope it gets fixed soon. 

Thanks for the appreciation.. I felt like writing after I saw the scene numerous times and Ashlok with their expressions just left me stunned... it was so magical and so natural...this was by far the closest they have come...to a liplock...aside from the tent wala romance...

Did you notice that Avi recovered very quickly and was back to teasing and would have stolen a kiss or two from wifey..after the hug as he knew that his ayi would not disturb them...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by deepavasudev

kal...mokambo..bahut khush hua...

Mr...vani...pl book a latest lappy for vani in flipkart...

Miss her sensuous take on miss kiss...

Mr.vani...not. vani...Mr.vani is.  Ur real shlok...
Hey Deep...who is ...Mr .Vani...?????...but Thanks buddyfor...Sensuous...love it .

I am missing writing about Ashlok ...so much buddy...but  taking ...a little  break too...my lappy giving me rest ...for sometime...WILL ENJOY ...ALL  YOUR BEAUTIFUL POSTS ..AS OF NOW...cant even ..like some posts...buttons are hard pressed ...not hitting properly.
What a post nimms ... As a. Tribute I should stop posting ... Seriously !! You are brilliant πŸ‘ ⭐️
Originally posted by potomac

What a post nimms ... As a. Tribute I should stop posting ... Seriously !! You are brilliant πŸ‘ ⭐️

Deepa, indha vilayattu vendam...πŸ˜†

Thanku dear...am waiting for you to unreserve on my previous long one on Shlokanjali bonding...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nim_var

Vinni, was waiting for yr take as you see things differently and are able to relate to a number of things. Aww too bad that yr lappy is troubling you...hope it gets fixed soon. 

Thanks for the appreciation.. I felt like writing after I saw the scene numerous times and Ashlok with their expressions just left me stunned... it was so magical and so natural...this was by far the closest they have come...to a liplock...aside from the tent wala romance...

Did you notice that Avi recovered very quickly and was back to teasing and would have stolen a kiss or two from wifey..after the hug as he knew that his ayi would not disturb them...πŸ˜‰

Nimm...The @Bold ...did it mean ...Avi...not shlok...cause I too had given some clues..in Sri's post...about some natural looking scenes...about Ashlok...hmmm...ok...so just asking ...what you meant ...waiting now eagerly. ...Where is sri ...Missing her Nirma posts...???.