Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Ashlok's romance on Dec 29, 2014

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
 Yesterday's Ashlok scene lasted about 2 minutes but it was so refreshing and so unexpected. We thought the romance was over and done with, that is why we had the extra long romance scene by the window. The very next day Anjali arrived and with it all chance of Ashlok romance flew out the window or we were waiting to get some hatke scenes where they will romance chupke chupke. πŸ˜ƒ
Looks like Aastha clicked a selfie of them, of the 3 of them on ayi's first day with them. She worked at super fast speed to get the pic framed too. Very fitting that it adorn their new digs for sure and it was a cause for them to hug...who's complaining... as it got them closer to each other. 

Shlok enters the house to see Aastha talking to herself and patting herself on the back too for putting up a pic of his ayi with them as she knew that on seeing the pic , his bad mood would disappear. Shlok's bad mood melted away on seeing biwi alone and instantly he wanted to hug her. He had the presence of mind to shut the door behind him  πŸ‘πŸΌ before advancing stealthily and giving wifey his signature back hug. ❀️ β€οΈHe wanted to express his heartfelt thanks for the way his ayi was welcomed into their abode and wifey did see to her every comfort. He goes on to add that her own children failed to understand Anjali whereas Aastha who was a rank outsider, was able to see clearly her difficulties and helped her. A cute hug and then Aastha being the FM Radio, says that is why he loves her so much... as she took care of his ayi...Shlok ever naughty πŸ˜† and Nirma thoughts never far from his mind πŸ˜†where biwi is concerned, says that no...he loves her for a number of reasons and would be happy to display the same to her. β€οΈ

He swoops down to kiss wifey senseless...clenching my fist, come closer...and inching closer...  thought for sure that we are going to see a shot of a flower or bees buzzing...they were that close...when suddenly BAM THE DOOR OPENED AND THE NEW HADDI IN TOWN STOOD THERE... realising at once what was happening. OMG, now I crash landed from Nirma planet to good ole mother Earth and all 3 are at sixes and sevens... Shlok is quite...cool...hot under the collar...bothered as he missed the KISS... BUT TINY... NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HER FUMBLING AND UTTERING, REMAINING THE EVER MADCAP BIWI... THAT DREW SHLOK TO HER SIDE AND CAPTIVATED HIM... STILL CAPTURING HIS HEART... NEVER FAILING TO AMUSE HIM ... πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Anjali was embarassed for sure and almost popped a blood vessel when Aastha invited her to come and free her mangalsutra from Shlok's shirt. Poor Shlok, he was mortified by his madcap wife. Actually he was looking at her, waiting to see wifey's reaction on being discovered..   kissing... need not have jumped apart guiltily ... AVINASH WAS JUST AWESOME HERE... HIS FACE MIRRORED HIS EVERY FEELING...  Shrenu too rocked here ... as one would ... like a deer caught in the headlights ... Ashlok feeling this and Anjali too..  A GREAT SCENE THAT WAS SUPERBLY ENACTED AND EDITED. BANG ON EXPRESSIONS. LOVE ASHLOKANJALI. πŸ‘

Aastha was wearing the black daaga outside ...all this while it was tucked inside her blouse and today it was atop her sari... easier to get stuck in Shlok's shirt... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  (WEAR IT OUTSIDE NA...SO WE GET MORE TUGGING AND PULLING )What cracked me up immensely was when she says that it happens quite often ... Shlok looking scandalized at Aastha ...does she even realize what she is saying ... justifiyng to Anjali for being or standing so close to her husband. Anjali was even more scandalized when Aastha called her to help untangle her mangalsutra and said she could do it herself and could not wait to get away. HEHEHe...πŸ˜† 

Shlok flicked biwi's head ebp and said that her explanations were unnecessary as it was very evident to Anjali what they were upto. Then he goes onto unhook the daaga and Aastha is upset and says sorry in a small voice. Seeing her crestfallen face, Shlok pulls her towards him and says that it is due to this nature of hers, her impulsiveness, her madness, that makes him love her so much. Now Aastha on hearing this declaration feels better already and says in a Happy Voice that she loves him 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,9, 10 and very much. It was well shot and very hatke...thanks to the director saab for conceptualising this. 

These tiny details and the leads chemistry take it to another level scorching our tv screens. I think the CV's gave the higher stool to Tiny as she was almost near her akdu's nose during the kiss miss scene. πŸ˜† Loved this scene...did not feel it was rushed or edited ruthlessly. IT was short but felt complete as their HUG at the end of the scene. 

Now waiting to see how Anjali will react from now on? She will be more sensitive and careful of their sensibilities and will surely announce that she is coming or going, to give them their due space for intimacy. Don't expect anything less from her. 

I watched this scene numerous times and every time I saw it, did not fail to captivate me. Felt compelled to pen my thoughts on this ebp. 

Share your views. Happy 400th to the EBP TEAM. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whoa nimmy
Only u can write a detailed review on a two min aslokh romance...

Superb keep them coming...loved it...one more treat for me on the special day...

Agreed it was very cute and it was a surprise for me...but I want more nimmy...dil manage more and more !
Such is their chemistry ...Iam never satisfied...

I loved Anjali coming and aslokhs expressions were priceless and astha blabbering and slokh saying itna explanation koi detha hai kya ! Wow ...superb...
They are simply adorable...
Tks once again for posting this...simply loved it like aslokh...
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindukrishna

fantastic review

Thanks very much sindhu.πŸ˜ƒ
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

Whoa nimmy

Only u can write a detailed review on a two min aslokh romance...

Superb keep them coming...loved it...one more treat for me on the special day...

Agreed it was very cute and it was a surprise for me...but I want more nimmy...dil manage more and more !
Such is their chemistry ...Iam never satisfied...

I loved Anjali coming and aslokhs expressions were priceless and astha blabbering and slokh saying itna explanation koi detha hai kya ! Wow ...superb...
They are simply adorable...
Tks once again for posting this...simply loved it like aslokh...

Divya, thanks buddy.πŸ€— 

yeh dil maange more ... it was so awesome to see their exp...he was rubbing his hand over his face while tiny was blabbering ... hehehehe...

AAA - Awesome Adorable Ashlok.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup nimmy saw that slokh was rubbing his hand on his face...superb expressions...
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said nimmy...the most beautiful scene ...look so cute and sweet
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want to kiss the golden hands...
So beautifully written...

Even me cant think of emoting so much details...

Loved it to the core on their povs in detail nimmy...

U mighty hands...

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

Yup nimmy saw that slokh was rubbing his hand on his face...superb expressions...

Divya, i think it was embarassment(not much, just a wee bit) and to hide his red face too...from his ayi...🀣 πŸ€£

Aastha just put her whole leg in her mouth by blabbering and asking Anjali to come and remove the stuck daaga. omg..that was a true ROFL moment for me.πŸ˜†
Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great post nimmy.                                    only AASHLOK have the magic of increasing chemistry day by day. i never saw a jodi like this. they can fire the tv screen without touching.only their eye lock is enough.                                         this scene is very cute,hot and natural (only aashlok have this magic same time cute, hot and natural). and the hug is soo real. looks like they are plasterd
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

well said nimmy...the most beautiful scene ...look so cute and sweet

viji, I am in love with this scene...it was so realistic and sensitively shot. Ashlok looked cute and rocked it...πŸ˜ƒ