Edited by amfi123 - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by amfi123

wow!!!
Lovely Creation divya

ya even i miss the smile on Anu's face

thank u amfi ðŸ¤—
Beautiful creation divya!!!!😳 Anu looks so adorable!!! And ya even i miss the smile on her face!
Lovely creations Divya...of course cvs will show us Anuraj re-marriage with band baje bharat and Anu face will glow and she will be all excited with happiness as her Dulha will come and take his Dilwale Dulhaniyan...and then you can make even more beautiful creations of Anuraj...😉
Wonderful.
You showed her ada very well Divya. The way she stands with pride is amazing. Her hand move is like she was preparing to say : Salam . And danced a mujra.
Originally posted by shrividhya

Beautiful creation divya!!!!😳 Anu looks so adorable!!! And ya even i miss the smile on her face!
thank u shrividya ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by Waida1234

Lovely creations Divya...of course cvs will show us Anuraj re-marriage with band baje bharat and Anu face will glow and she will be all excited with happiness as her Dulha will come and take his Dilwale Dulhaniyan...and then you can make even more beautiful creations of Anuraj...😉
thank u waida ðŸ¤—

ya me to want remarriage of AnuRaj with full of happiness ðŸ˜ƒ n ya I will make creations on dat too ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by awida

Wonderful.
You showed her ada very well Divya. The way she stands with pride is amazing. Her hand move is like she was preparing to say : Salam . And danced a mujra.
thank u dii ðŸ¤—