Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

**Qubool Hai Winter Awards 2014** [RESULT] (Page 5)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Hi all,
I just saw this. I didn't even know I had been awarded favourite and best author and Dil JALE had won best Short story! 

I also won "Rehaan of the Forum" which I am shocked at, coz I am a die hard Aahil, SAHIL and KV Fan! But hey! I am happy! 

Thank you so much all, and I feel ALL my hard work for the past 5 months writing these stories paid off! Thanks again! A heartfelt thanks! 

Love

Mandy
errrmm I just wanted to say rehan of forum means kind hearted member of forumLOL

Oh so that is what it is! In that case I am even more happy! :) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysahil333flora212ShaitaanKiKhala

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Congrats to all winners

And thanks guys

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KSGmaniac_24579sahil333ImmortalLoveMrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Also want to say congrats to all the other winners! 

It made me smile to see that the biggest Aahil fan is Prags! :) Already knew that! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 05 January 2015 at 10:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyKSGmaniac_24579sahil333Ms.SherlockedShaitaanKiKhalaflora212

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged
The hell?!! Shocked I won something! Coz I haven;t won anything in my life seriously! ConfusedLOL
I am sharing "Aahil of the forum award" with my Myhhrahh! Aww thats so sweet!! Thank you so much! 

I almost squealed when I saw "Greatest Aahil fan" and Greatest Karanvir Fan" LOL I am so so overwhelmed, I didn't expect, okay, maybe I expected a little for Aahil'KVB fan LOLLOL

A hearty congrats to all the winners! Farzyy won "Greatest Rehan fan" expected! LOL

Special mention to Mandy!! I am so so happy to see she won the award for the best author! Damn she so deserves it! Congratulations Mandy!! So well deserved!!

But I was more happy to see Dil Jale as the best SS! Hell yeah, its THE BEST story I have read! I LOVE THAT! I still read it! Mandy thank you for that story man! You are plain awesome!! Star

Mariya, aww!! you won the "Greatest SaHil fan" That is so awesome! Embarrassed

Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 06 January 2015 at 3:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeMahu34micshysahil333MrDarcyfanflora212ShaitaanKiKhala

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

The hell?!! Shocked I won something! Coz I haven;t won anything in my life seriously! ConfusedLOL
I am sharing "Aahil of the forum award" with my Myhhrahh! Aww thats so sweet!! Thank you so much! 

I almost squealed when I saw "Greatest Aahil fan" and Greatest Karanvir Fan" LOL I am so so overwhelmed, I didn't expect, okay, maybe I expected a little for Aahil'KVB fan LOLLOL

A hearty congrats to all the winners! Farzyy won "Greatest Rehan fan" expected! LOL

Special mention to Mandy!! I am so so happy to see she won the award for the best author! Damn she so deserves it! Congratulations Mandy!! So well deserved!!

But I was more happy to see Dil Jale as the best SS! Hell yeah, its THE BEST story I have read! I LOVE THAT! I still read it! Mandy thank you for that story man! You are plain awesome!! Star

Mariya, aww!! you won the "Greatest SaHil fan" That is so awesome! Embarrassed

Thanks so much Prgas! Your the greatest Aahil and KV fan and seeing that made me really happy! :) I know you LOVE Dil Jale, and was it's biggest fan for the longest time! So I share your happiness in the fact that it won best short story on SAHIL! :)

I have not read it in awhile, but I am glad YOU do! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyShaitaanKiKhala

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I got to see it now, how come i dint get to know about the awards. Shocked
Anyways congratulations to all the winners, really well deserved winners
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Haaaiii!!! Shocked WOW! I'm shocked! 
I won an award?

I didn't even know that I had won the "Best Fiction" for my SaHil story; "Mohabbat Toh Ek Javeda Zindagi Hai,"

Thank you so much for all the love. Thanks to those who have supported and loved my writing. EmbarrassedHug

I seriously did not see this coming at all. ... I'm very much still shocked!! 

Also congrats to all those who have won. You all are awesome! Day Dreaming
ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

The hell?!!ShockedI won something! Coz I haven;t won anything in my life seriously!ConfusedLOL

I almost squealed when I saw "Greatest Aahil fan" and Greatest Karanvir Fan"LOLI am so so overwhelmed, I didn't expect, okay, maybe I expected a little for Aahil'KVB fanLOLLOL

A hearty congrats to all the winners! Farzyy won "Greatest Rehan fan" expected!LOL

But I was more happy to see Dil Jale as the best SS! Hell yeah, its THE BEST story I have read! I LOVE THAT! I still read it! Mandy thank you for that story man! You are plain awesome!!Star

Mariya, aww!! you won the "Greatest SaHil fan" That is so awesome!Embarrassed

thankyou so much pragya Hug

Go to top