ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Congrats to all winners

And thanks guys
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Also want to say congrats to all the other winners! 

It made me smile to see that the biggest Aahil fan is Prags! :) Already knew that! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The hell?!! πŸ˜² I won something! Coz I haven;t won anything in my life seriously! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
I am sharing "Aahil of the forum award" with my Myhhrahh! Aww thats so sweet!! Thank you so much! 

I almost squealed when I saw "Greatest Aahil fan" and Greatest Karanvir Fan" πŸ˜† I am so so overwhelmed, I didn't expect, okay, maybe I expected a little for Aahil'KVB fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A hearty congrats to all the winners! Farzyy won "Greatest Rehan fan" expected! πŸ˜†

Special mention to Mandy!! I am so so happy to see she won the award for the best author! Damn she so deserves it! Congratulations Mandy!! So well deserved!!

But I was more happy to see Dil Jale as the best SS! Hell yeah, its THE BEST story I have read! I LOVE THAT! I still read it! Mandy thank you for that story man! You are plain awesome!! β­οΈ

Mariya, aww!! you won the "Greatest SaHil fan" That is so awesome! πŸ˜³
Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

The hell?!! πŸ˜² I won something! Coz I haven;t won anything in my life seriously! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I am sharing "Aahil of the forum award" with my Myhhrahh! Aww thats so sweet!! Thank you so much! 

I almost squealed when I saw "Greatest Aahil fan" and Greatest Karanvir Fan" πŸ˜† I am so so overwhelmed, I didn't expect, okay, maybe I expected a little for Aahil'KVB fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A hearty congrats to all the winners! Farzyy won "Greatest Rehan fan" expected! πŸ˜†

Special mention to Mandy!! I am so so happy to see she won the award for the best author! Damn she so deserves it! Congratulations Mandy!! So well deserved!!

But I was more happy to see Dil Jale as the best SS! Hell yeah, its THE BEST story I have read! I LOVE THAT! I still read it! Mandy thank you for that story man! You are plain awesome!! β­οΈ

Mariya, aww!! you won the "Greatest SaHil fan" That is so awesome! πŸ˜³

Thanks so much Prgas! Your the greatest Aahil and KV fan and seeing that made me really happy! :) I know you LOVE Dil Jale, and was it's biggest fan for the longest time! So I share your happiness in the fact that it won best short story on SAHIL! :)

I have not read it in awhile, but I am glad YOU do! :)

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I got to see it now, how come i dint get to know about the awards. πŸ˜²
Anyways congratulations to all the winners, really well deserved winners
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haaaiii!!! πŸ˜² WOW! I'm shocked! 
I won an award?

I didn't even know that I had won the "Best Fiction" for my SaHil story; "Mohabbat Toh Ek Javeda Zindagi Hai,"

Thank you so much for all the love. Thanks to those who have supported and loved my writing. πŸ˜³πŸ€—

I seriously did not see this coming at all. ... I'm very much still shocked!! 

Also congrats to all those who have won. You all are awesome! 
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

The hell?!!😲I won something! Coz I haven;t won anything in my life seriously!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I almost squealed when I saw "Greatest Aahil fan" and Greatest Karanvir Fan"πŸ˜†I am so so overwhelmed, I didn't expect, okay, maybe I expected a little for Aahil'KVB fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A hearty congrats to all the winners! Farzyy won "Greatest Rehan fan" expected!πŸ˜†

But I was more happy to see Dil Jale as the best SS! Hell yeah, its THE BEST story I have read! I LOVE THAT! I still read it! Mandy thank you for that story man! You are plain awesome!!⭐️

Mariya, aww!! you won the "Greatest SaHil fan" That is so awesome!😳

thankyou so much pragya πŸ€—
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Super job with the awards Nisha, Shivu and Appy, very well done!

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for the award...

Congrats to all the winners
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for voting me all... & congrats all winners πŸ€—