Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan .. DUSK.. CHAPTER 2 updated (Page 3)

vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Smile awsome part...
continue soon...

happy new year!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

D_mi_cheeky_me.

D_mi_cheeky_me. Goldie
D_mi_cheeky_me.
D_mi_cheeky_me.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Well am writing between exam and my mom and dad are dropping atom bombs on me.. well this is for those who are loving this story.. 

Chaptor-02

Nandini landed in Mumbai with her chacha , chachi and her brother Rishabh. They  came out of the airport.

"Venkat ji where's the car? Driver will not come to pick us?"asked Mrs Parmeet Iyer.

"Chachi.. what are you doing this?" snapped Nandini.

"Doing what?"

"Arey.. am here in a mission. Don't act as you are very rich"

"But we are.. na?"

"No.. we are not. Chacha is a simple officer and you are a house wife. Not more than that"

"Okay..."

"Taxi.. taxi" called Venkatraman Iyer.

A taxi stopped.

"Well are we going back home?" asked Venkatraman.

"Am afraid but its no. Am telling the address to the taxi driver" said Nandini.

After an hour they are standing in front of a two storied building.

"We have to live here?" asked Parmeet.

"Yes chachi no choice"

"Well Nandu di I hope am studying in the same school or it also changed?" asked concerned Nandini's cousin Rishabh.

"No no you are not leaving your school" said Nandini.

"Thank God!" Rishabh took a breath of relief.

Nandini hit Rishabh head playfully.

The family trio of Iyer went inside. Nandini was about to go inside when she felt like she had seen this place before.

"Where have I seen this place? I had never came here. Bhaai had brought this house recently and for the plan we are using it for the first time." She looked at the building but suddenly the building vanished and she could see a bungalow in front of her.

"Yes I saw this place in my dreams.. And I saw that bungalow also.." murmured she.

Suddenly she saw herself in the balcony standing. She was wearing a frock. She saw a guy came near her and he hugged her from back. And he turned and leaned on the edge boundary of the balcony.. The guy kissed her forehead and caressed her face.She could see his back but not his face. She tried to see but can't. Suddenly her view blurred and she couldn't see them.

"That is the same guy I use to dream about. Yes.. the body texture.. He is of same height.. tall.. broad chest .. fluffy hair.. Yes he is the same guy.."

Suddenly she heard some foot steps.. she turned and saw the same guy running towards the road.

"Hey wait.."

But he neither gave response to her call nor he stopped running.

"Excuse me.."

Nandini started running behind him. She ran through the foot path.. She was following him but people saw only her running.

She ended near a pond. She saw herself in blood sitting leaning on a tree. The guy took her in his arms.. Still she could not see his face..

"Face.. I want to see his face.. Please Aiyyappa its really important.. Let me see his face..Why my vision gets blurred when I looked at him.."

Then she saw his face. With that she saw him in tears.. crying hard..

She heard herself saying.

He did it..He left ..he at last left his worries behind and spoke the truth , the reality infront of me. The truth which is no mere. At last he gathered all his courage and spoke out the truth. But alas! This is my last moment' thought I resting in peace in his arms.

"Yes..I am that which you think. You call me a monster Yes! I am a monster" said he almost sobbing hard.

"A monster who can't see you like this.. drenched in blood" said he.

I want to lighten the moment. I so wanted to see him smile at my last breath.

"Well.. how could you control yourself so much? I heard you guys are thirsty of blood. How are you staying so calm?  Don't you want to taste.." he stopped me in middle.

"I was always thirsty but for you not for your blood" said he.

"Oh I forgot! You wanted a human being to suck up not me as I am.."

"Whatever you are you will always be my taste"

"You know what if we wish at our last breath our wish comes true. I wish to be a human being in my next birth" With this I closed my eyes but I heard his voice last time calling out for me..

"Naina...!"

With that she remembered everything.. her past life. Everything. Every bits of her life.

She suddenly heard foot steps so she hid behind a tree. She saw a guy coming near the pond with a bunch of flowers.. well red roses. Yes he is the for whom she reached this place. Well that was her memories and visions but of him a true and existing  creature.

"Naina you know very well how much I miss you but I never came here with white flowers because I know and you know too well that you had always existed for me.

For me you are immortal and my love for you is also immortal.. You heard me right now you should smile. I know that I never brought your favorite flowers for those white roses.. as it is symbol of.. Leave that I brought my choice.. red roses.. Now don't argue.. I know we always fight but it is necessary.. after all Manik's existence is only stamped when he fights with Naina.. Am I right?? I know I am..but I want it to hear from you.. It feels like ages I heard your voice..I miss you .. Manik still misses you Naina.."

Nandini's tears were flowing uncontrollably. She turned and leaned on the tree where she was hiding and  said, "Manik again a story will start just wait and watch.. like the old one a True Love Story and this time I promise I will never leave you.. ever" with this Nandini went away.

Hope you guys loved today's update and I hope I do get good responses and feedback along with it likes..

Mimi

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricamaaneet05reena1146geetozstarryLove_skbhavanimsnihana19Zaimanalmariam113paredtinad3loversilver21ksh_nkoochiepoorsingh0103swarobi1uma_taareyMuffinheadSSimraricha002DevAkshisunset17atharinmusicialtiemehjaben_nahinpiyu008HTA111navi04vetAARMAY1apardh_bavani86A.Hajnalnicky13Humzy..Mellifluous..MuratHayat_keertu_kreshamnavk-DZ-

D_mi_cheeky_me. Goldie
D_mi_cheeky_me.
D_mi_cheeky_me.

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Neither any cmmnts not even likes.. its really hurting.. I think d story is really bad .. a story is bad wen it cannot make their readers happy.. I should stop with it...Cry
vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Smile awsome...
please continue soon...Smile
Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
awsm update
very beautifully written
continue soon
apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hey mimi just read it nw. And dnt u dare stop it. so nandu rem everything and she is on a mission. what kind of mission?
well interesting. cont soon. And all d best for ur exams hope ur yest one hd went well.
A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hope your exam went well...Embarrassed Ohhh...She knows and remembers everything now...I thought that she won't...But she does...Shocked I can't wait for the next update...I can't wait for Manik's reaction...!!! Smile
piyu008 Goldie
piyu008
piyu008

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i loved itClap..plz plz cont. and update soon..i jst love vampire stories..n dat too on mananEmbarrassed..i love you for it..Smile

Go to top