Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

A Rat's tale- SS (A fun story of Manik and Nandini)-Part 3 updated (Page 6)

basket_101 IF-Rockerz
basket_101
basket_101

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Di :D
This is the first update I'm reading in the new year :D
Speaking of which, Happy New Yeaaar PartyDancing
I hope your party went well.
Even with the jus d'orange, if you know what I mean WinkLOL

Coming to the part.
Mohtarma..  Tussi great ho.  Taufa qubool karo.
(arrey woh waala nahi, i just mean these taareefein) LOL
warning - hangover ka asar abhi bhi thoda hai LOL

Nuclear weapons definitely sounds cooler Cool  Cheesebuster chahe rat ho, uska coolness factor bahot high lagta hai Wink

Sexy tail ROFL  omg don't kill me
Brb.. need to catch a breath.  
I hate rats, I honestly do.  But this is like Ratatouille.  You can't help adore the little creatures.  Even Mr. Cheesebuster.  His wit is totally admirable.

And despite being a rat, he seems to understand women better than Monster Manik LOL
Knight-in-shining armour toh duur ki baat, he is making fun of her for her fears.
Bichaari.

Anyway, it was a lovely part.  Definitely very entertaining!
It was a pleasure to read :D
Keep writing!!

Lots of loveee
Hinal Embarrassed

- my comment is almost as long as an os LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muggle_Diaries

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Hinal...Big smile

All my replies are inline.. please check it out...

Love
MD

Originally posted by basket_101

So you did read the post "next year"... Tongue

And Happy new year to you too...Big smile Ahh... the party was great. Even with ..ahem. orange juice or may be because of it... Wink who cares about that after couple of hours  anyway..LOL
How was your party??? Did you enjoy it? How about orange juice?Wink

Coming to the part.

Thanks..Big smile Nimbu pani to the rescue....LOL 

Nuclear weapons definitely sounds cooler Cool  Cheesebuster chahe rat ho, uska coolness factor bahot high lagta hai Wink

I hate rats, I honestly do.  But this is like Ratatouille.  You can't help adore the little creatures.  Even Mr. Cheesebuster.  His wit is totally admirable.

Yeah..come to think of it... Mr. Cheesebuster does remind Ratatouille, isn't it? What a movie that was! And Mr. Cheesebuster is cool... or he thinks he is...Wink

And despite being a rat, he seems to understand women better than Monster Manik LOL
Knight-in-shining armour toh duur ki baat, he is making fun of her for her fears.
Bichaari.

He is mushy at heart, despite all his bravado...LOL I meant the rat, not monster Manik. But, it could apply to him as well...I think.

Keep writing!!

Thanks sweety...Big smile

Lots of loveee
Hinal Embarrassed

- I don't know about the OS, but your comment is as long as Mr. Cheesebuster's sexy tail!!LOL But I like both. Your comments and the sexy tail..

Edited by Muggle_Diaries - 01 January 2015 at 10:21pm

basket_101

basket_101 IF-Rockerz
basket_101
basket_101

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muggle_Diaries

Hey Hinal...Big smile
Hello :D

Mine tooo LOL

Love
MD

So you did read the post "next year"... Tongue  Took me a year to read the part LOL

And Happy new year to you too...Big smile Ahh... the party was great. Even with ..ahem. orange juice or may be because of it... Wink who cares about that after couple of hours  anyway..LOL
My party was great too!  SO much fun!
Lots of orange juice.. LOL  The hangover was craaazy.  I didn't even drink that much, but the headache lasted sooo long.  And my appetite was gone too.  But otherwise it was fun Big smile

Coming to the part.

Thanks..Big smile Nimbu pani to the rescue....LOL   Does that help?  We had brewed coffee :P  

Yeah..come to think of it... Mr. Cheesebuster does remind Ratatouille, isn't it? What a movie that was! And Mr. Cheesebuster is cool... or he thinks he is...Wink
I love that movie Embarrassed  Hahaa, he seems pretty "hip" LOL

Bichaari.

He is mushy at heart, despite all his bravado...LOL I meant the rat, not monster Manik. But, it could apply to him as well...I think.
Lool!  Definitely applies to him as well

Keep writing!!

Thanks sweety...Big smile  Anytime!! Embarrassed

Lots of loveee
Hinal Embarrassed

- I don't know about the OS, but your comment is as long as Mr. Cheesebuster's sexy tail!!LOL But I like both. Your comments and the sexy tail..
LOL  It's not a good thing that I'm actually seeing the length of my comment and visualizing a rat's tail LOL

Muggle_Diaries

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Muggle_Diaries

Hey Hinal...Big smile
Hello :D

Mine tooo LOL

Love
MD

So you did read the post "next year"... Tongue  Took me a year to read the part LOL

My party was great too!  SO much fun!
Lots of orange juice.. LOL  The hangover was craaazy.  I didn't even drink that much, but the headache lasted sooo long.  And my appetite was gone too.  But otherwise it was fun Big smile

Coming to the part.

Thanks..Big smile Nimbu pani to the rescue....LOL   Does that help?  We had brewed coffee :P  

I love that movie Embarrassed  Hahaa, he seems pretty "hip" LOL

Bichaari.

Lool!  Definitely applies to him as well

Keep writing!!

Thanks sweety...Big smile  Anytime!! Embarrassed

Lots of loveee
Hinal Embarrassed

LOL  It's not a good thing that I'm actually seeing the length of my comment and visualizing a rat's tail LOL

Ahhh. Hinal dear...little imagination never hurt anyone... please feel free to imagine our Cheesebuster's tail anytime...LOL

Love
MD

PS: Should I send him to a  salon to get his tail trimmed and set? Just a thought! Wink

basket_101

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
So here is the last part of the Rat's story. 
I am not 100% satisfied with this. But  yeah, please let me know how you liked it,
Here it is...

LAST PART

Hello kids... I am Sir Rat Cheesebuster. Are you ready for the epic battle between knights Sir Monster and Sir Cheesebuster for the heart of Lady Nandini? Are you ready to witness the nerve wrecking clash of swords, heart pounding action? Are you ready for the awesomeness of one insanely handsome, sexy... rat, that is me?You thought I was talking about that monster didn't you? Hello...I am the sexy one here, if you want to know. I mean, come on! he has no tail, much less a streaked one. Have you seen my tail? I had got these super blond streaks and brushed to perfection! Now who is the sexy one..huh?

So there I was, angry, hurt and offended ...wait a minute... did I hear a snort from you? Are you really making fun of me, like right now? Ahh.. I get it now. You think how can a mere rat, with its tiny brain, can feel these things. Well.. for your information people, just because I am a rat, that does not mean that I have an emotional range of a tea spoon. In case you idiots do not know, this is a quote from a book which has that boy wizard. And of course I read you idiots, I read any book which comes across, right before I eat it.

Where was I? Ahh yes... His Monsterness was not ready to rescue the fair maiden in distress. He called on her unfairness and wanted to "talk", then and there.

"Manik, we just talked about it yesterday, I told you why I left. I was scared, like I am scared right now! Can we please get out of hear right now? My legs are hurting with all this jumping around."

"Serves you right for being cruel to me. No, we cannot go from here until we talk." said her Manik.

"You monster!! how can you talk like this!! I will kill you!" said the fair lady.

"I am a monster! You already knew that. And do not think of you as any less, Miss Mini-Monster. I want to know why you were being unfair and cruel to me." said Sir Monster.

Where is the cheese popcorn when I need them. This is so much better than the serials you humans watch. Have you seen those serials? I mean come on, this is way better. They were having lovers quarrel in some else's home.It cannot get any juicier than this.

"Are you freaking kidding me? You want to talk about me being cruel?" screamed the lady monster.

"Lady... please my tender ears..have a care. And stop jumping around. Sir, please why don't you both sit and talk like a civilized species you pretend to be". It had been more than a month since I last got my Swedish massage and my neck was getting hurt at this point of time, with all the tennis match happening right in front of me.

"See... it's again making noise...Manik..." shouted Nandini.

"No.." said the Manik.

"Fine...you want to talk about being cruel and unfair? what about Soha? Using her was very fair was it? How do you think I felt then?" asked Nandini.

And Score to the lady. "Psst..psst! Dude... don't you know the first rule of a relationship? The lady always wins." I tried to make him understand that he is fighting a loosing battle.

"Okay Okay..fine. You win. Let's get out of here. " saying that the monster lifted his lady in his arms, "Well...it worked, isn't it?"

"Worked what? " asked the newly rescued princess.

"Well, if I hadn't used Soha, you would not be here, in my arms, isn't it? I was just pulling your leg. It is so easy to rile you up and you look cute when you are angry." and he kissed her on her nose. Awww...so cute..sniff..sniff. Where is the kerchief when one needs it. Who looks good with a running nose. Not me.. that is for sure.

"I did not know you had it in you, my dear sir. I will visit you soon. I need some tips from you... I met this beautiful Ratess the other day...she has cute white whiskers and her tail is the work of art...you can help me woo her..." I said to him and I kind of lost myself in day dreaming about my ratess...suddenly...

"You! put me down right now. You idiot... " woman started squirming in his arms.

"Stop! Don't squirm, you idiot. My hand is not yet healed. I will drop you! Stop!" said the monster.

"No No No...I am here..I am here... Don't you dare drop her...I am right here... help..help...save me...somebody save me..." I screamed with all my might. There was a loud bang of a noise and everything went dark after that.

You want to know what happened after that? Well, good luck with that. Because I have no freaking idea. I regained my consciousness after a couple of days. Doctor told me that the man dropped the woman and she fell right on top of me. I lost two hairs from my whiskers and an inch of my tail. So now you know how I feel about your species. You bloody monsters, you ruined my life. That ratess will never look at me again.

Now, if you don't mind I am off to my next session with my counsellor.

What? Are you still here? What did you expect? A happy ending? You humans I tell you, always with rainbows and sunshine. Can't you see, this is a sad end to my tail...err..tale?

END

Love

MD

Edited by Muggle_Diaries - 03 January 2015 at 10:24am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skaashu__akankshaJinisha1995..Kavi..BornInFireManan_obsessionnandini-sbfirefliesstarKapkMuffinheadParud26hasnaa678shravya.krSonia_J16xxDaydreameRxxsmitasmita8seethaapps33KuushiChocomaniacshahzsosweetsumivani86A.HajnalHumzy..Mellifluous..basket_101navkIreena7-DZ-

pani_lover Goldie
pani_lover
pani_lover

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
So cute... Day Dreaming
Manik u should not do this to a rat... Angry
I will file a complain on u... ROFL
How cute it was
Keep writing this kind of stories

Muggle_Diaries

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged
nice ending dear Embarrassed
but sad that this was the end of a rat tale Unhappy
but happy that I don't have to read the word 'rat' now LOL as I hate rat u know Embarrassed
but your writing is really nice...love to read your post...
keep writing Hug

Muggle_Diaries

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
No sir cheesebuster I cn never make fun of u. u r d one who is so civilized and these two who only pretends they r d ones I m laughing at r8 nw.
"Where is the cheese popcorn
when I need them."
trust me I m also thinking d sm only.
I m sad what a tragic end u hv given to sir cheesebuster's tail. He lost his love too. Ah! I really feel bad for u sir. All d best for ur nxt session with d couns.
And I'l always remember this tale of a rats oops sir cheesebuster's tail.
And monster and his mini monster u guys seriously kahin bhi shuru ho jate ho. u guys didnt even realize dat u were standing in sm1 else house. Bt I forgive u and yeah so cutely manik kissed om her nose. I want a scene like this in d show.

Muggle_Diaries

Go to top