Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

A Rat's tale- SS (A fun story of Manik and Nandini)-Part 3 updated (Page 3)

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 8seetha

Brilliant continue soon dear Clap

Thanks Seetha. Smile

Love
MD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

8seetha

Parud26 Senior Member
Parud26
Parud26

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THIS IS AWESOME!!! ClapClapClap
you had me laughing throughout! and telling this all through the eyes of a rat - very smart and very interesting! I've never read a story like this!ShockedLOL

I hope to read more of this story soon!

Muggle_Diaries

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parud26

THIS IS AWESOME!!! ClapClapClap
you had me laughing throughout! and telling this all through the eyes of a rat - very smart and very interesting! I've never read a story like this!ShockedLOL

I hope to read more of this story soon!

Thanks Parud Big smile
Glad to know you enjoyed it.

Love
MD

Parud26

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
Here is the second part...

PART -2 

Hello there, I am Cheesebuster, Rat Cheesebuster. What? do you think we rats don't watch James bond? Anyhow, where was I? Ah.. yes. The last time I came here, I left at the part where I was defending my home from the alien invaders who came armed with nuclear weapons. Okay okay.. you are no fun. Fine, I was defending my home from one human female. Happy? (But the first one did sound very cool in my head though)

That lady, Nandini had called her bodyguard Manik. That was so not fair. Common on! I was in that battle alone, aren't I? Then why did she went and called him? What happened to the good old 'Mano a Mano', or in this case Rat and Man?

The freaking knight in shining armour appeared in his all glory, and I really thought she would run and jump into his arms for coming and saving her from yours truly. But instead she jumped into the arms of a stupid chair!! Yeah, right? I almost felt bad for him, almost.

"Nandini, what happened? Are you all right? And why are you standing on the chair?" asked the poor fellow, "and stop shouting. You voice really gets annoying in high pitch, didn't you know?"

"There is a rat in here, Manik. Please help." said she, "It even started making noises squeak squeak squeak, it is very scary".

Yup! that's me folks, scary. What? did you think I would look cute with those tiny whiskers, and sexy tail? Yeah, I would, but that's not the point. The point is I am scary... run and hide kids...

"Stop dancing around. You are making me dizzy. Come on...its just a rat" said Manik. Wait a minute, you just wait a minute mister. I am not just a rat.

"Look, it is again making that noise squeak squeak squeak... Manik, please" asked Nandini in a pleading voice.

There was loud booming noise which filled the room and I saw that he was laughing at her!

"Look at you Miss. Nandini Moorthy, just look at you! The one who claims that she is afraid of no one, not even me and FAB5, is so scared of a small rat? Wow! this is just hilarious. How the mighty has fallen!" he said tauntingly.

Not cool dude! your lady is scared and you are making fun of her. You are no gentleman. You should gather in her arms and gently wipe her tears and say "Nandini, don't worry. I am here now and everything will be all right. I can kill dragon's for you, and this is, but a mere rat". Wait, scratch that last part, yeah. Phew! I almost got myself killed there.

"Manik, don't be a monster. How can you be so insensitive. This is not fair." The poor girl was almost in tears (but she was still jumping on the chair though).

"You are talking about fairness? It does not become you, Miss. Unfair-ness. Please spare me your tears!" said the monster.

"What did I do? What are you talking about?" asked the unfair lady.

"Miss. Queen-of-mixed-signals, are you asking me? Don't you know? What's with all this push and pull? Your words say that we cannot be together, but your actions says otherwise. what's up with that? Is that what you call fairness?" said the injured party.

"Manik, how about we visit this topic later when we are both out of here?" said the lady, but in vain. Sir Monster, had the other idea. 

End of PART 2

Love

MD

Edited by Muggle_Diaries - 01 January 2015 at 10:34pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146starryLove_skcsushr..Kavi..sanya0612SheIsTheOneshravya.krSonia_J16KapkBornInFireManan_obsessionMuffinheadParud268seethapiyu008KuushiChocomaniacvani86shahzA.Hajnalbasket_101Humzyfilter.coffeePrincessAshVikStinsonIsHereIreena7-DZ-

vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Smile wow amazing...
u penned it beautifully...Smile
from a rat's point of view...wow awsome dear...Clap

loved this part...
continue soon...
waiting to read more...

thanks a lot for the pm...

Wishing u & ur family a very happy and prosperous New Year!!!!!!!!

may god bless u...

with love & prayers
aavani

Muggle_Diaries

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muggle_Diaries

Originally posted by Ireena7

On this earth the thing I hate the most it's rat..ewww...I don't know I am afraid of it or not..but it's irritate me.Wacko..even if I see a pic of rat in any book I don't even touch that book...Silly
anyways...your OS is nice...we get to see the story of Manan from a rat sense LOL I loved it actually...
and your writing is really nice...keep it up Clap

Aww... Luna is sorry for the Rat trouble...Smile

And thanks for liking it in spite of that.Big smile

Will try to use some other animal next time, pakka promise..Wink

Love
MD
oh damn u will change animal for me...so ...sweet of of u...awww Hug
no need for that...just use ur imagination...and write...i love what u write dear 

Muggle_Diaries

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
lovely update
loved it
continue soon

Muggle_Diaries

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz