Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aavani

😊awsome idea ...i liked it a lot...
part 1 was superbbb...please continue soon...

Thanks Aavani...😊

Love
MD
manan_flab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was just beyond my imagination... 
like seriously... a rat's pov... πŸ€£

i sill cant control laughing... dis was damn funny... do continue wid it n jaldi pls... πŸ˜†
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣
I'm dying here
I was actually contemplating whether I was dreaming of a story like this πŸ€£
This is such a unique concept!  I love it!
Like LOVE it!!
🀣

Mr. Cheesebuster may be a gentle rat, but Ms. Moorthy is no fan of his species, that we know πŸ˜†

How did you think of this concept?  It's awesome!
Thank you so much for the pm!
Can't wait to read more :D

Lots of love,
Hinal πŸ˜ƒ
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Originally posted by: manan_flab

This was just beyond my imagination... 

like seriously... a rat's pov... πŸ€£

i sill cant control laughing... dis was damn funny... do continue wid it n jaldi pls... πŸ˜†

Thanks Simi...πŸ˜ƒ
Why not a rat? Remember the storage room scene in the earlier episode? It was damn funny. πŸ˜†

Love
MD
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Originally posted by: basket_101

🀣🀣🀣

I'm dying here
I was actually contemplating whether I was dreaming of a story like this πŸ€£
This is such a unique concept!  I love it!
Like LOVE it!!
🀣

Mr. Cheesebuster may be a gentle rat, but Ms. Moorthy is no fan of his species, that we know πŸ˜†

How did you think of this concept?  It's awesome!
Thank you so much for the pm!
Can't wait to read more :D

Lots of love,
Hinal πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Hinal...πŸ˜ƒ

Caught that gentle-rat reference huh??? πŸ˜†
I just wanted a reprise of their store room scene and I thought, come on, who else is the witness to their love story!! πŸ˜ƒ

Love
MD

8seetha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant continue soon dear πŸ‘
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Originally posted by: 8seetha

Brilliant continue soon dear πŸ‘

Thanks Seetha. πŸ˜Š

Love
MD
Parud26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THIS IS AWESOME!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
you had me laughing throughout! and telling this all through the eyes of a rat - very smart and very interesting! I've never read a story like this!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I hope to read more of this story soon!
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parud26

THIS IS AWESOME!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

you had me laughing throughout! and telling this all through the eyes of a rat - very smart and very interesting! I've never read a story like this!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I hope to read more of this story soon!

Thanks Parud πŸ˜ƒ
Glad to know you enjoyed it.

Love
MD
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Hi Guys,
Here is the second part...

PART -2 

Hello there, I am Cheesebuster, Rat Cheesebuster. What? do you think we rats don't watch James bond? Anyhow, where was I? Ah.. yes. The last time I came here, I left at the part where I was defending my home from the alien invaders who came armed with nuclear weapons. Okay okay.. you are no fun. Fine, I was defending my home from one human female. Happy? (But the first one did sound very cool in my head though)

That lady, Nandini had called her bodyguard Manik. That was so not fair. Common on! I was in that battle alone, aren't I? Then why did she went and called him? What happened to the good old 'Mano a Mano', or in this case Rat and Man?

The freaking knight in shining armour appeared in his all glory, and I really thought she would run and jump into his arms for coming and saving her from yours truly. But instead she jumped into the arms of a stupid chair!! Yeah, right? I almost felt bad for him, almost.

"Nandini, what happened? Are you all right? And why are you standing on the chair?" asked the poor fellow, "and stop shouting. You voice really gets annoying in high pitch, didn't you know?"

"There is a rat in here, Manik. Please help." said she, "It even started making noises squeak squeak squeak, it is very scary".

Yup! that's me folks, scary. What? did you think I would look cute with those tiny whiskers, and sexy tail? Yeah, I would, but that's not the point. The point is I am scary... run and hide kids...

"Stop dancing around. You are making me dizzy. Come on...its just a rat" said Manik. Wait a minute, you just wait a minute mister. I am not just a rat.

"Look, it is again making that noise squeak squeak squeak... Manik, please" asked Nandini in a pleading voice.

There was loud booming noise which filled the room and I saw that he was laughing at her!

"Look at you Miss. Nandini Moorthy, just look at you! The one who claims that she is afraid of no one, not even me and FAB5, is so scared of a small rat? Wow! this is just hilarious. How the mighty has fallen!" he said tauntingly.

Not cool dude! your lady is scared and you are making fun of her. You are no gentleman. You should gather in her arms and gently wipe her tears and say "Nandini, don't worry. I am here now and everything will be all right. I can kill dragon's for you, and this is, but a mere rat". Wait, scratch that last part, yeah. Phew! I almost got myself killed there.

"Manik, don't be a monster. How can you be so insensitive. This is not fair." The poor girl was almost in tears (but she was still jumping on the chair though).

"You are talking about fairness? It does not become you, Miss. Unfair-ness. Please spare me your tears!" said the monster.

"What did I do? What are you talking about?" asked the unfair lady.

"Miss. Queen-of-mixed-signals, are you asking me? Don't you know? What's with all this push and pull? Your words say that we cannot be together, but your actions says otherwise. what's up with that? Is that what you call fairness?" said the injured party.

"Manik, how about we visit this topic later when we are both out of here?" said the lady, but in vain. Sir Monster, had the other idea. 

End of PART 2

Love

MD

Edited by Muggle_Diaries - 9 years ago