India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

A day out with the precious gem Shantanu Maheshwari <3

bubblygirl24 Newbie
bubblygirl24
bubblygirl24

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Hey everyone, I usually don't post a lot on this forum. However, today I just couldn't resist myself. I just finished watching Shantanu's SBS day out segment and OMG this guy is a true gem. SmileHe is truly an inspiration and we all fans oops sorry! "well wishers" as he calls us, we are truly proud of our gem.
Smile

The entire segment was touching, but there are a few special parts which I will point out.

Firstly, I loved the way he helped his mom cook. Sach mein pura family man is our Kolkata boy.
That was really sweet. Even though he cleared it out by saying  ki usne sirf poha milane ka kaam kiya haiLOLLOL

I also love the sweet bonding he shares with his parents. The sweet friendship he shares with his dad was a treat to watch. His dad's like "bahut freidnly hai" "tang keechna bhi hota hai hum dono ki beech". Haha that's awesome. LOLLOLLOL

The part that truly made me emotional was when he seeked blessings from god and his grandparents before starting his day. How respectful of him.

I truly got teary eyed when he seeked blessings from his parents and rest of his elders in the family.SmileSmile Seriously such a generous and respectful person. His parents must be really proud that they given birth to such a precious soul like him. My respect for him has increased even more. Big smile

I loved how he called his fans "well wishers and acknowledged them in this segment. I must say many few celebrities do this. This was truly my favourite Day out SBS segment.Smile

It was also nice to see Palki Mam and some of the rest of the cast and crew members coming to visit him. We hope his bonding with all of them stay Touchwood always like this. SmileSmile

Lastly, I just want to say that Shantanu you have won my heart once again. I along with the rest of your well wishers have fallen in love with you all over again. SmileSach mein you are an inspiration.ClapClap This entire segment which was less than a half an hour truly presented to us the real SHANTANU MAHESHWARI. The fun loving, respectful. humble, and inspiring Shantanu that never fails to make us smile. Thank you soo much for being this way. We fans will always be with you because you deserve every bit of what you are getting. There is lots more in store for you. Tum toh bas asmaan ko choone ki tyari karoLOLLOL

Love you always.Big smile Once a MAHESHWARIAN always a MAHESHWARIAN. SmileSmile

And also this was the longest post I have ever made so please don't hesitate to share your comments. LOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vivek12kumarmayoriDew..GURASH14DD_TannufanSaNa_sTaR--Anaya---Charu-yasri..MiStLeToE..SlayerkajalujwalvLiveEatLove

-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
So like Shantanu  Clap
Links pretty please. Very excited to see it Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygirl24

GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
what an amazing post Heart so well written and i had this hugggee smile while going through it..shantanu maheswari is truly a GEM..everything shown on sbs was soo blissful really it was wonderful knowing abt. mr.magical maheswari Smile
n ur post is lovely..

bubblygirl24

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thnx fr yur beautiful topic...loved it

bubblygirl24

Dew.. Senior Member
Dew..