Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Shhh..- A ZAYA OS

AnnRosewood Senior Member
AnnRosewood
AnnRosewood

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
to Saba..hope u lie it..and that its hot enough ;p

He entwined their fingers under the desk.

"Stop it Zain!Kya kar rahe ho agar Prof. Watson ne dekh liya na,toh who hum dono ke band baja denge!" she whispered ,trying to wrest her hand out of his and focus on what the professor was writing on the board, even though the possibility of it happening seemed bleak with his constant ministrations.

Her skin bloomed under his touch and a shiver ramified down to every neuron in her body,when he slipped his hand beneath her shirt,drawing circles on her bare skin.

His touch felt unusually cold-in contrast to her warm ,flushed skin.

"First say yes.."

"But yes for what,Zain?" Aaliya asked,almost out of breah,with excitement and apprehension of being thrown out of the class.

"Aaj..lecture ke baad kahi chalet hai.."

"You mean- a date?"

"duh.."

"Pagal ho? We went out on a date,just two days back.Zain agar aise class miss karte rahe,toh pakka fail hojayenge!Aur kitne saare assignments submit karne hai"bhool gaye?"Aaliya Ghulam haider sighed exasperatedly,sitting beside her boyfriend Zain Osman Abdullah,in one of the many lecture halls of IIT Mumbai,attending their class on Algorithm, that was there in their IT curriculum.

"Toh kya hua,hum assignments ek saath kar lenge,hogaya problem solved!"

"A-"

"You two over there.."

Her voice got caught in her throat,making an attempt to speak,Aaliya stood up from her place,teetering with fear.

"yes Sir.."Zain said,standing u.

"What is your name?"

"Zain Abdullah.Sir."
"And you--:he looked at Aaliya,from over his horn rimmed glasses.

"A=Aaliya..ghu-Ghulam Haider,Sir.."
"Both of you -get out of my class..OUT!!"Watson barked at them.

Even before Aaliya could mumble a meek sorry,Zain dragged her out of their place and they almost clambered out into the hall,and ran towards the end of the corridor,the professors profanity slowly fading away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CANTEEN)

"Ab kya kare?"Zain asked,munching on his second chocolate chip muffin.

"Kya kare ka matlab kya hai..Zain..aaj tumhare wajah se professor ne mujhe class ke bahar hek diya..yeh pehli baar hua hai mere saath!And..I'm not going out with you""

"Agar tum jaldi se uss waqt hi haan keh deti,toh yeh sab kuch hua na hota.."he shrigged.

"Whatever..Mr.Abdullah..but am not going out with you, atleast not before you help me with those programs..you promised' me.."

"Such a nerd!"

"Shut up..!""

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(10.30 pm )

IIT Mumbai(main Building)

It was way past the curfew hours,and the sound of his sneakers hitting against the vinyl floors, echoed down the corridor, which could well be mistaken for a graveyard.The corridor,where the library was situated was the only one without a CCTV camers,and sneaking into this part of the building was not a herculean task for him.

She had message him,asking him to meet her in the library..

He jumped in through the window,into the darkness of the room.

As the flames of the candles flickered casting a crepuscular glow in the room.

"Aaliya..Aaliya.."Zain called her out in the darkness,but it seemed she was no where.

"Mujhe bulakar,khud kahan chali gayi..?"he looked at his mobile screen..where was she?

And for a moment his breath stopped,when he felt her arms,snake around his body.

"I'm here Mr.Abdullah..."

"Aaliya..kahan chali gayi thi..?"He looked at her angelic face in the dim light if the candle.

"Main toh yahi tumahre intezaar mei baithi thi.."

"Why didn you call me in the librry..and that too.."His words stucked in his throat,when his gaze shifted back to her eeys,which were filled with a desire he ahd never seen.

"Aal-ya..."

"I wanted to spend some time with you..just you and me.."Aaliya abrought her lips to his ears and whispered.

"Oh..and do what exactly?"

"O..baby..you're not that innocent,are you mr.Abdullah?"

"Par Aal-ya..yahann.par..library mei.."

"haan toh..kya hua,library mei romance karenge to kaunsi aafat aa paregi..kyum Mr.Abdullah dar gaye?"

Aaliya watched,as he closed his eyes,while she traced his jawline with her finger.

"Aaliya please..st-stop..nefore anyone finds us.."his breath was ragged,because her dainty fingers were now tracing the bulge in his jeans.

"Or we could be closer," she whispered.

And he couldn't help but agree when she massaged his arousal from over his jeans.making his let out a low guttural moan.

"Much closer," he agreed, looking into her eyes. They were bright with desire and wide with expectation.

Zain watched wide eyes,as Aaliya pushed him down on the chair,and slowly shimmied out of her blouse,touching herself,where she wanted him to tuch,before stripping down to bare nothing.

And it took him only  a moment,to follow her actions and soon they were lying on one of the huge tables,their bodies pressed up against each others.

Zain massaged and kneaded those delectable breasts. He sucked each nipple deep into his mouth and scraped them with his teeth.He licked her nipples, her areolas, her breasts, and the V of her cleavage. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked it hard and deep as I massaged her other breast with one hand. She shivered and trembled.."oh..god Zain..."

Her parted lips strayed over his but when he slid his finger inside her, she plunged her tongue deeply into his mouth. They stroked each other to a primal beat. Gently. Thoughtfully. Thoroughly. Aaliya wrapped her legs loosely around his waist,pulling him closer to her flushed body. The air around them crackled as their storm of passion threatened to bring them down. When he eased in a second finger, she lifted her mouth from his and made the most exquisite sounds he'd ever heard. He felt her knee beginning to buckle, and he knew his wouldn't be far behind. Lifting: his mouth from hers, he offered her his throat as he fought for more oxygen.

"Zain..i can't take it anymore..Za-Ahhh..ouu..mmhh...I nee-need yo-you.."

Working his way along her body, he circled her navel with his wet tongue before continuing down. When his breath touched her thigh, a tremor of desire shook her. A few capable strokes, then a firecracker of pleasure was what she had expected but he was taking her a whole new way to paradise -- a long, secret way, exploring her with his lips and tongue. She hadn't anticipated this forbidden pleasure. This wild, intimate kiss she'd only heard about. In a series of gentle caresses. Zain had her shifting restlessly beneath his attentions.

"Zain, that feels . . . incredible."

Sinking her fingers through his hair, she wanted to hold him there. She also wanted more of him. All of him. "Come inside me," she whispered fervently as she fought the encroaching ecstasy with everything she had. But with a flick of his tongue the victory was his. Gripping his shoulders, she raised her hips in glorious surrender to the first wild wave of pleasure.

Lifting himself over her, he entered her on the second wave. Instinct had her wrapping her legs around him,tighter than ever, and they held on to each other as if the world would burst apart if they let go. Crying out as one, they soared over the edge and all the way to the far side of paradise.

Even in the aftermath he wouldn't let go. Rolling to his side, he brought her with him, kissing her with untamed joy.

-------------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------------

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangatarasp13zaya.fatimabloodshedszaya.harshikaLaila_Shiri_LeezayaloveNazzz16shiprabiswas92-Minion-

zaya.harshika Goldie
zaya.harshika
zaya.harshika

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Annn...it was sooo HOTTT!
Well written... 
And Watson Kicked them out...lol!
Loved it! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnRosewood

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for writing os..
this one was hot hot hot...and u knew itLOL

Keep writing more...
You wrote so beautifully..and the words u used are awsome.

AnnRosewood

-Minion- IF-Rockerz
-Minion-
-Minion-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:10am | IP Logged
this is really incredibly hot.
love it.

AnnRosewood

oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
that was hot
loved it ann

AnnRosewood

bloodsheds Goldie
bloodsheds
bloodsheds

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:01am | IP Logged
That was super hot Embarrassed
Loved it!
Laila_Shiri_Lee Goldie
Laila_Shiri_Lee
Laila_Shiri_Lee

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
lol super hot os
loved it
write more soon
n pls pm me
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- Senior Member
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa-
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
It was so 'HOT'!
Loved it!
Plz  pm me whenever you write something on ZaYa!
Muaah ^.^

Go to top