Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Khatre Mein Padi Gopi Ki Jaan (Page 9)

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Who was Jigna? I forgot about that person.

Kokila's sister. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Whatever happened to Jigna?
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Whatever happened to Jigna?

She has settled in USA. She is quite opposite to Kokila.

skanthan

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krkavita

In what way is Jigna opposite to Kokila? Why did she go to USA?
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhansijhansi

I can read that people saying kokila is dominating, but who is actually obeying her every one has their own views and does what they like in modi house, but everyone love each other...
I only started watching since rashi died...
Kokila is dominating, but they did show that when she is wrong she says sorry to anyone she respect her elder sister and MIL...she wanted gopi to be the one who looks after the family after them...in that case everyone are dominating they all do what they like, gopi paridhi hetal or jigar they all the doing what they like...Gopi is saying paridhi is very good, she understands everyone t but before blaming kokila  she might have cut the gunguro of the granddaughter paridhi  said what she feels like she could not even understand that she could not do that in her life, but when kokila says something like that to paridhi about the scarf paridhi might have spoiled it and repaird to become good then kokila is wrong for gopi while if paridhi had a chance she would have done that paridhi character is that..instaed radha has taken that place and radha made paridhi good if radha would have kept quite paridhi would have done something similar.

It is very easy to say dominating MIL and if they are quite saying seeta ram to one side then say what a kind of mother she is does not bother about the bahu and left all this carp on bahu to deal with.  she never wanted gopi to leave or accept that paridhi might be good she does not want a girl like her or radha who can do anything any time and family might fall in trouble because of them.

Gopi is the one who did not like paridhi in the beginning when everyone else supported her just because she is cheating everyone instead of behaving good as she is not good please kannaji mujesh rastha dikayo is paridhi ko ghar se bhar karneki this was what she used to pray many times...when everyone came to know about  paridhi koki started hating her because modi family do not need a girl who can do so much of cheating can never tell the truth...and kokila was afraid of this day because paridhi never tell the truth she tries to do something childish...the whole family has to fall in trouble because of that paridhi...paridhi could have had her dad deal with vivan no now she wants gopi to deal with vivan.

See vivan could have done anything to jigar, by hiding the truth from everyone she might have put anyone's life in risk...why did paridhi send her Dad back when she know how dangerous vivan is...how can gopi know that vivan does not like paridhi...he might have had true love and he is doing everything to get paridhi back just like how many games pardhi and what she can do to get jigar back to her...why should modi family and jigar go through all this crap...how can gopi say that paridhi love everyone while she is the witness when many times paridhi said it is only just until i get married after that i do not need to look after anyone and recently also when gopi tell about rice then she takes only one rice grian and tell I only want jigar, but for paridhi whole family has to suffer.

when she can change paridhi why not change radha and make radha love jigar and jigar love radha...vivan to love paridhi and paridhi to love vivan.

If you have been watching SNS after Rashi's death then you don't know the complete story. It is a long story and you can see them in your computer whatever you have missed in your free time. But for now I will brief you with some of the things if you don't know.

Everybody has a past in their lives. Ahem had a girlfriend named Anita. Kinjal's boyfriend was Umang. Likewise, Paridhi's past was Vivan. Kokila was ok with the past of her children.
Then why she should look down on Paridhi?

Ahem left Anita & married Gopi for his mom but treated her badly. Gopi was not educated at that time. This went on till Gopi decided to study. Urmila & her husband brought up Gopi thinking that her parents are no more but she got step-motherly treatment from Urmila.

Gopi got pregnant and gave birth to a girl & named her Meera. The couple was happy till Radha came to the picture. When Meera was drowned, Kokila had blamed Gopi and threw her out of the house. The fact was that Radha had kidnapped Meera and purposefully made Gopi slip so that she would accidentally drop Meera. No one was aware of this. She was carrying Ahem's second child at that time.

After 8 years when Ahem remarried Gopi, Kokila wanted to take Vidya and keep Gopi away. When she came to know the truth, she met with an accident and lost her memory. After she got back her memory, she apologized to all but not Gopi although Gopi forgave her. I agree with you that she apologizes when she makes a mistake but the point is that she makes the same mistake. She listens to Hetal & Baa but when she takes any decision, she does not consult them or even listen to them. She interferes in everyone's matters but when somebody interferes in hers, she cannot bear that.

Initially, Gopi did not want Paridhi because she was cheating and lying. But Kokila did not listen to her. Actually, Kokila is the root cause for all the troubles. She does not heed to anybody but takes the decision only when it comes to her heart. By the time she realizes, the time and circumstances would have changed and will be too late as well. Earlier, Kokila has been investigating whenever she got any information and take a right decision. That was before Rashi's death. However, I don't find the same Kokila after Rashi's death. She should have investigated about Paridhi earlier. Had she done that, Paridhi would have been out of the house at that time. There would not have been the question of drugging Jigar and Radha's re-entry. And Kokila herself admitted that. So it is neither Radha nor Paridhi but it is Kokila herself.

Is she the only one to think about the family's welfare? Is there not anyone else? Gopi did not like Paridhi but it was at the initial stages. But she befriended with Paridhi  when all of them were planning to throw Radha out of the house. That was after Paridhi got married to Jigar. Gopi began to understand that although Paridhi's ways are wrong, her intentions are right.

What is the point in throwing Paridhi out of the house after she became the part of the family. Why are they keeping Radha despite the fact that she has done a lot of wrong things including her torture for the kids? When Radha said she is pregnant did anyone bother to find out whether the pregnancy is real or fake? Radha has faked only some of the symptoms. Not all of them. It cannot be hidden for a long time. Even though Radha married Jigar, it was out of force. Jigar had to agree as Radha has kidnapped Meera & Vidya. Agree that Paridhi had married Jigar out of deceit but she never involved the kids.

I agree that Paridhi is immature and she has done a lot of wrong things. When Gopi had explained her about how relationships work with the help of the rice, Paridhi did not have that much maturity to understand. For any girl to adjust in a new house will take time and moreover Paridhi was brought up without mother. It was only her dad who took care of her but it is always the mother who gives the lesson to the daughter after she gets married. When they can keep Radha then why can't they give a chance to Paridhi to rectify herself. Paridhi also tries her best to handle the responsibilities well whether she succeeds or fails, that is separate. Paridhi did not send her father back. It was Kokila who had insulted & humiliated him. Paridhi tried to stop him but he preferred to go back. Also Paridhi also began to get well along with the kids.

Gopi has done the right thing saving Paridhi. If she had not come then Vivan would have kidnapped her at that time & her father would have sued the Modis.

To conclude I would like to say that it is a matter of opinion. You are right from your viewpoint and I don't have any hard feelings. I hope that you will also take it that way. After all it is only a show.

Edited by krkavita - 10 January 2015 at 10:05am

skanthan

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

For that matter, even Rashi and Urmila did not call Kokila as Kagadi in front of her or on her face. It was only behind her back. Then how can we expect this from Gopi as the main heroine. As a main heroine, she is supposed to be unique and superior to others. It is always the heroine who sacrifices the most. Jigna is the only one to call her as Koko and counter her dictatorship.

This whole sorry mess started when Gopi ignored the fact that Rashi treated Radha like a slave and tricked her with the Ahem's twin brother Swayam thing. She didn't support her own blood sister when she was in my opinion fully justified in playing Rashi at her own game. If she would have supported Radha then, Radha would not have married Umang, Umang would not have died, Radha would not have turned evil, Meera's accident would not have happened, Meera and Vidya would have grown up with their family, Rashi would not have died and so on...

Since then, Gopi's character has been destroyed beyond repair, as almost all characters in the show.

Radha is no less. She had created misunderstanding between Rashi & Jigar and she also confessed it to Gopi. So Rashi played a game with Radha. As for Umang, Radha was blindly in love with him & did not heed to anyone. Like Kinjal, she also made a wrong choice. She was told that Umang was already married but she did not listen. Why should Gopi support Radha when she has done wrong?

And it was Tripti who killed Umang not Gopi or the Modis. Whatever third rate revenge she wanted to take she should have at least kept Meera away from that.

skanthan

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged

In what way is Jigna opposite to Kokila? Why did she go to USA?

She got married to Sameer who is in USA. Jigna tells Kokila to let others lead their lives and not to thrust her views on others. Jigna had married late. Kokila had objected to Jigna's marriage but their mother Revati agreed to get Jigna married to Sameer. She calls Rashi her darling.

Edited by krkavita - 05 January 2015 at 12:57am

skanthan

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Radha is no less. She had created misunderstanding between Rashi & Jigar and she also confessed it to Gopi. So Rashi played a game with Radha. As for Umang, Radha was blindly in love with him & did not heed to anyone. Like Kinjal, she also made a wrong choice. She was told that Umang was already married but she did not listen. Why should Gopi support Radha when she has done wrong?

And it was Tripti who killed Umang not Gopi or the Modis. Whatever third rate revenge she wanted to take she should have at least kept Meera away from that.

It was Rashi who started with the games. She convinced Radha that Ahem had a twin brother called Swayam who loved her. Radha retaliated by causing misunderstandings between Rashi and Jigar. Gopi ignored what Rashi did, when both Radha and Rashi were wrong. 

And now, the sole reason Gopi ignored Paridhi's wrong doings was due to her marriage to Jigar. Up until then she was against Paridhi as she was wrong.

So if Gopi could ignore Paridhi and Rashi's wrong doings, why could she not ignore Radha's initial mistakes. Did Radha deserve what Rashi did to her?

I'm talking about the issues before Umang's entry. Obviously, all the crimes Radha did post Umang death can never be justified and I'm not even trying to. But Gopi was extremely stupid for taking blame for Umang's murder. This seems to have been imprinted on Radha's brain, even after the real culprit confessed, she's still on her pointless 'revenge' spree. Or the writers have forgetton about this point. 

I don't understand why the makers are insisting on keeping Radha as a permanent fixture to this show when her character's motives no longer make any sense.

jhansijhansi

Go to top