skanthan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
It will be soon. Jigar will locate Paridhi and rescue her from Vivaan. Smile

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

When I watched todays episode and saw Jigar so upset and dejected and the sheer panic and heartache in Paridhi, I cried. I was so sad to see that. Cry Glad to know that Gopi is standing against Kokila on Paridhis behalf. Smile Her sacrifice will not be in vain. Wink

I too put myself in Paridhi's place and criedCry But Gopi is the one who gave her the courage when Paridhi was broke. I wish and hope a twist about Gopi recovering from the coma soon. I don't believe the sources saying that even in the leap Gopi does not recover.

Even in Kahin toh hoga when there was an announcement that kashish is going to die then all the viewers protested and said that if she dies noone will watch the serial and they decided to end it on a happy note.

I wish the same thing should happen even now but should go on. I want Gopi to see Meera & Vidya growing in front of her eyes, obtain justice for Paridhi, RaVi getting punished.

RaVi means Radha-Vivaan

Edited by krkavita - 02 January 2015 at 9:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
From what Lovey told me in a conversation I am currently having with her, after the leap, Vivaan will not be there and Radha will be suddenly positive. Smile

When I told Xarina about Radha turning positive, she was wondering what moon had risen in the sky for Radha to turn into positive. ROFL

kavsy

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

From what Lovey told me in a conversation I am currently having with her, after the leap, Vivaan will not be there and Radha will be suddenly positive. Smile

When I told Xarina about Radha turning positive, she was wondering what moon had risen in the sky for Radha to turn into positive. ROFL

What about Gopi? Will she recover or will Kokila find another girl for Ahem if she comes out of jail or will Kokila not be given importance after the leap.

skanthan

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Lovey Ji didn't say anything about that. As far as I understand, Urmila or Radha will be the ones who get Kokila arrested and after the leap, Gopi will still be in a coma. Supposedly Kokila will have a hand in Gopis accident and subsequent coma. Unhappy
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Lovey Ji didn't say anything about that. As far as I understand, Urmila or Radha will be the ones who get Kokila arrested and after the leap, Gopi will still be in a coma. Supposedly Kokila will have a hand in Gopis accident and subsequent coma. Unhappy

I feel that we as viewers should protest against Gopi's long coma. Please address this to Lovey.Smile

Edited by krkavita - 02 January 2015 at 11:01pm

skanthan

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
One more thing is that Paridhi's tears was natural when she was thrown out of the houseSmile
saf7321 Senior Member
saf7321
saf7321

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Does anyone know when Gopi 'Accident' Will be telecast? I want to see the Modi family face when they find out

Go to top