India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Khatre Mein Padi Gopi Ki Jaan (Page 5)

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
From todays episode we will find out that Vivaan is physically abusive. Gutless coward! Angry

I hope that Jigar will give a few good slaps to Vivaan for hurting Paridhi. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavsy

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

From todays episode we will find out that Vivaan is physically abusive. Gutless coward! Angry

I hope that Jigar will give a few good slaps to Vivaan for hurting Paridhi. Angry

Agree with you. However Paridhi has to prove her innocence to the Modi family and tell them why she could not tell about her past earlier...Smile Vivaan is truly a coward. If he was a real man he wouldn't have raised his hand on a woman and wouldn't have harassed Paridhi.

Edited by krkavita - 02 January 2015 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSaathiya28skanthan

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
In todays episode, I also see that Kokila was also talking about her so called atoot vishwas about Gopi. Atoot vishwas!Angry my foot.

In Meera's drowning case where did her atoot vishwas go? She misbehaved with Gopi for 8 years and even now she does not want to listen to what others want to say. For Kokila, her happiness is most important.

And Hetal says that God should give sadbuddhi to Gopi but actually speaking, she needs sadbuddi the most. At least she should have heard what Paridhi wants to say.

skanthanbasuanasuya

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krkavita

Agree with you. However Paridhi has to prove her innocence to the Modi family and tell them why she could not tell about her past earlier...Smile Vivaan is truly a coward. If he was a real man he wouldn't have raised his hand on a woman and wouldn't have harassed Paridhi.

You are absolutely right! I don't blame Paridhi for being scared. But, it would have been right for her to muster up the courage and tell all.

Someone should put Vivaan in a boxing or wrestling ring with another man and see how tough he is. His only weapon being his bear hands.

If this was real and Paridhi was my sister and Vivan did anything wrong to Paridhi, I would have tore him new one for touching Paridhi. I would have made him say sorry to Paridhi and warned her to stay away from her. Otherwise he will have to answer to the cops.

kavsy

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

In todays episode, I also see that Kokila was also talking about her so called atoot vishwas about Gopi. Atoot vishwas!Angry my foot.

In Meera's drowning case where did her atoot vishwas go? She misbehaved with Gopi for 8 years and even now she does not want to listen to what others want to say. For Kokila, her happiness is most important.

And Hetal says that God should give sadbuddhi to Gopi but actually speaking, she needs sadbuddi the most. At least she should have heard what Paridhi wants to say.

You are so right. If Kokila trusted Gopi, she would have listened to Gopi and both the mother in laws would have heard Paridhi out. But instead, they are listening to this person who they don't even know from anywhere! Vivaan is a Raavan and soon he will be punished by Lord Ram in the form of Jigar.

basuanasuyakavsy

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

You are absolutely right! I don't blame Paridhi for being scared. But, it would have been right for her to muster up the courage and tell all.

Someone should put Vivaan in a boxing or wrestling ring with another man and see how tough he is. His only weapon being his bear hands.

If this was real and Paridhi was my sister and Vivan did anything wrong to Paridhi, I would have tore him new one for touching Paridhi. I would have made him say sorry to Paridhi and warned her to stay away from her. Otherwise he will have to answer to the cops.

Ha Ha Ha Well said! LOL

skanthan

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
When I watched todays episode and saw Jigar so upset and dejected and the sheer panic and heartache in Paridhi, I cried. I was so sad to see that. Cry Glad to know that Gopi is standing against Kokila on Paridhis behalf. Smile Her sacrifice will not be in vain. Wink

Edited by skanthan - 02 January 2015 at 9:07pm

kavsy

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

You are so right. If Kokila trusted Gopi, she would have listened to Gopi and both the mother in laws would have heard Paridhi out. But instead, they are listening to this person who they don't even know from anywhere! Vivaan is a Raavan and soon he will be punished by Lord Ram in the form of Jigar.

I wish that episode should come very soon and it shouldn't drag.

Go to top