Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Khatre Mein Padi Gopi Ki Jaan (Page 4)

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

They should not do it to anybody! Just get rid of Vivan, bass! Also I want that Kokila get blame for Gopi getting hurt. She is the main culprit in Modi Bhavan, not Paridhi, not Radha, but Kokila. Her high handed behaviour is unbearable. I remember Rashi did some rotten things and Gopi got blamed for it and until now, Kokila has not learned her lesson.

I have nothing against people who don't like Paridhi. That is their right. I just hope that they should also, in return, not have anything against me for liking Paridhi. Please don't mind me. Embarrassed

I say get rid of Vivan because in my books, it does not matter how bad a woman is, a man should not harass her like how Vivan is harassing Paridhi. That is sexual and physical harassment plus stalking. Yes, Paridhi did wrong too, but she did not do to Jigar what Vivan is doing to her. Nor did she kidnap Jigar. She burned Jigars passport and locked him in because he was trying to leave the country. Didn't Jigar consider what his sons and nieces condition would be had he left India without them? I am glad Paridhi did that. Otherwise Tolu, Molu and Sahir would be without a father and mother and Meera and Vidya without an uncle and aunt.

Kokila will get arrested for Gopi's accident.

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krkavita

Kokila is highly impossible. When I saw the spoiler, I was dismayed that Gopi is still supporting paridhi but when I saw that episode, I got convinced that Gopi is not wrong. Gopi has seen what others did not see. i.e. the coat which belongs to Jigar and Vivaan had worn that to fool Paridhi. Usually, Kokila sees everything and makes right judgement most of the times but nowadays she has got eyes in her arse. She makes immediate decisions and most of them are wrong. I don't blame Paridhi for hugging Vivaan by mistake. Radha and Vivaan had planned it. But Paridhi should have informed somebody in the house about the SMS that she has been getting from Vivaan. If not Kokila or Ahem, she should have atleast told those people who stand by her. She should have told her past at least to Gopi, Hetal and Jigar.

I too want Kokila to get the blame this time for Gopi's accident. She has always been blaming others and nobody had blamed her till now at least in the Modi family but I want somebody to raise the voice and blame her. She is a disgusting woman.

I am so happy that Gopi is still supporting Paridhi in this. Yes, it would have been very wise if Paridhi had told Jigar, Gopi and Hetal about what was happening and about her past with Vivaan. I understand she was afraid for her life and rightly so from the way Vivaan was behaving with her. I can see a hint at a physically and verbally abusive relationship here! Not only do I want Kokila to get blame, I also want her to get punished. I want Hetal, Jigar, Ahem, Kinjal, Parag, Chirag, Urmila, Madhu, and all her grandchildren to hate her for her high handedness. And I want that self loving, mommas boy spineless coward Ahem to get a nasty jolt from seeing Gopis condition and never forgive his so called mother for a long time.

Kokila deserves a good punishment for her treatment of others. Such a despicable woman. She is woman herself, she should have heard Paridhi out. If any other woman in Kokilas place saw Paridhis reaction to Vivaan, she would have known something was wrong and inquired.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavsy

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

If Kokila gets arrested on account of Gopi's accident, then I think either Urmila or Madhu will lodge a complaint against Kokila. But mostly it will be Urmila as she dosen't like KokilaStar

That is what I want to see happen to Kokila. She deserves to get arrested on account of Gopi's accident and that Madhu and Urmila will be the ones to lodge the complaint against Kokila.

I want to see Kokila with a badly bruised ego.
LoveSaathiya28 Senior Member
LoveSaathiya28
LoveSaathiya28

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I want to see Urmila heartbroken by Gopi's accident.Or coma and death...it's not that I want her to be heartbroken but I just want to see her care for Gopi as much as RashiClap
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Kokila is highly impossible. When I saw the spoiler, I was dismayed that Gopi is still supporting paridhi but when I saw that episode, I got convinced that Gopi is not wrong. Gopi has seen what others did not see. i.e. the coat which belongs to Jigar and Vivaan had worn that to fool Paridhi. Usually, Kokila sees everything and makes right judgement most of the times but nowadays she has got eyes in her arse. She makes immediate decisions and most of them are wrong. I don't blame Paridhi for hugging Vivaan by mistake. Radha and Vivaan had planned it. But Paridhi should have informed somebody in the house about the SMS that she has been getting from Vivaan. If not Kokila or Ahem, she should have atleast told those people who stand by her. She should have told her past at least to Gopi, Hetal and Jigar.

I too want Kokila to get the blame this time for Gopi's accident. She has always been blaming others and nobody had blamed her till now at least in the Modi family but I want somebody to raise the voice and blame her. She is a disgusting woman.

I am so happy that Gopi is still supporting Paridhi in this. Yes, it would have been very wise if Paridhi had told Jigar, Gopi and Hetal about what was happening and about her past with Vivaan. I understand she was afraid for her life and rightly so from the way Vivaan was behaving with her. I can see a hint at a physically and verbally abusive relationship here! Not only do I want Kokila to get blame, I also want her to get punished. I want Hetal, Jigar, Ahem, Kinjal, Parag, Chirag, Urmila, Madhu, and all her grandchildren to hate her for her high handedness. And I want that self loving, mommas boy spineless coward Ahem to get a nasty jolt from seeing Gopis condition and never forgive his so called mother for a long time.

Kokila deserves a good punishment for her treatment of others. Such a despicable woman. She is woman herself, she should have heard Paridhi out. If any other woman in Kokilas place saw Paridhis reaction to Vivaan, she would have known something was wrong and inquired.

That true. All that Kokila knows is to shout, yell and raise her hands and say BASS if anybody wants to say something, punish them, break relations and throw them out of the house.

Edited by krkavita - 03 January 2015 at 3:40am
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I also feel that Gopi shouldn't have left Modi Bhavan in the first place. She should have stayed back at least for the kids and keep an eye on Radha. If she had stayed back she also could have told and showed Hetal & Kokila about what she found about Paridhi.
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri72

if there is leap, what will be koki's make up n dressing.I m interested in that matter only.uska volume thoda kum hoga?Shocked

Array uss kagadi ka cheeka marna aur caw-caw toh chalu toh rahega. She will not change unless the entire Modi family turns against her.
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged

If Kokila gets arrested on account of Gopi's accident, then I think either Urmila or Madhu will lodge a complaint against Kokila. But mostly it will be Urmila as she dosen't like KokilaStar

That is what I want to see happen to Kokila. She deserves to get arrested on account of Gopi's accident and that Madhu and Urmila will be the ones to lodge the complaint against Kokila.

I want to see Kokila with a badly bruised ego.

Well said skanthan. Even I wish the same thing.

Go to top