India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Khatre Mein Padi Gopi Ki Jaan (Page 3)

LoveSaathiya28 Senior Member
LoveSaathiya28
LoveSaathiya28

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I have been starting to watch the show again only for Devoleena and the change in Pari's character.If we won't get to see Devoleena in the show that much anymore,I will be really mad at these CV's.Seriously,couldn't they find something else to raise TRP's than...death or coma?!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthanbasuanasuyakavsy

saf7321 Senior Member
saf7321
saf7321

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Is it Confirmed that Gopi Will Die/ Go to Coma or is the News Reporter just saying that to get viewers to watch the show?

I Mean The clip only shows Gopi falling, therefore at best Gopi will only have cuts and bruises?
Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf7321

Is it Confirmed that Gopi Will Die/ Go to Coma or is the News Reporter just saying that to get viewers to watch the show?

I Mean The clip only shows Gopi falling, therefore at best Gopi will only have cuts and bruises?
It's all speculation.  The cvs have to come up with something to keep the viewers glued to the screen apart from Radha's antics.  I reckon they are just playing by ear now.
skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

That's ok.Smile[/DIV]
I saw your post and just wanted to add my point of view.

In a drama, you need to have low points to appreciate the highs. Vivaan track might be there to make Paridhi repent her past mistakes. If Jigar and Paridhi are to get together, it needs to be dramatic.

But then this is SNS. Who knows what they intend to showLOL

That is true. I hope that we will see an end to this track soon. Lovey Sasan is a good actress and I hope we will see her as Paridhi post leap if a leap happens. I definitely want to see her being more mature as well and I want to see she escaped from Vivan as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

touch_of_pink

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

They should not do it to anybody! Just get rid of Vivan, bass! Also I want that Kokila get blame for Gopi getting hurt. She is the main culprit in Modi Bhavan, not Paridhi, not Radha, but Kokila. Her high handed behaviour is unbearable. I remember Rashi did some rotten things and Gopi got blamed for it and until now, Kokila has not learned her lesson.

I have nothing against people who don't like Paridhi. That is their right. I just hope that they should also, in return, not have anything against me for liking Paridhi. Please don't mind me. Embarrassed

I say get rid of Vivan because in my books, it does not matter how bad a woman is, a man should not harass her like how Vivan is harassing Paridhi. That is sexual and physical harassment plus stalking. Yes, Paridhi did wrong too, but she did not do to Jigar what Vivan is doing to her. Nor did she kidnap Jigar. She burned Jigars passport and locked him in because he was trying to leave the country. Didn't Jigar consider what his sons and nieces condition would be had he left India without them? I am glad Paridhi did that. Otherwise Tolu, Molu and Sahir would be without a father and mother and Meera and Vidya without an uncle and aunt.

Kokila is highly impossible. When I saw the spoiler, I was dismayed that Gopi is still supporting paridhi but when I saw that episode, I got convinced that Gopi is right. Gopi has seen what others did not see. She found out thar Vivaan had worn Jigar's coat to fool Paridhi. The coat was dry cleaned & it was in Vivaan's room. Usually, Kokila sees everything and makes right judgement most of the times but nowadays she has got eyes in her arse. She makes immediate decisions and most of them are wrong. I don't blame Paridhi for hugging Vivaan by mistake. Radha and Vivaan had planned it. But Paridhi should have informed somebody in the house about the SMS that she has been getting from Vivaan. If not Kokila or Ahem, she should have atleast told those people who stand by her. She should have told her past at least to Gopi, Hetal and Jigar. 

I too want Kokila to get the blame this time for Gopi's accident. She has always been blaming others and nobody had blamed her till now at least in the Modi family but I want somebody to raise the voice and blame her. She is a disgusting woman.

Edited by krkavita - 11 January 2015 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSaathiya28skanthan

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Originally posted by Xarina

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dp88f_khatre-mein-padi-gopi-ki-jaan-saathiya-30th-dec-2014_tv

Now I don't know what the cvs have got lined up or what they are thinking. Are we going to lose Gopi?

That is what it looks like. Unhappy We will also lose Paridhi, it seems. Cry Why don't we lose Censored Vivan instead?! Angry

Nothing will happen to Gopi. Neither will she die not she will go in a comma for long. It will be just like that accident when she had gone to rescue Rashi when she was kidnapped.
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
If Kokila gets arrested on account of Gopi's accident, then I think either Urmila or Madhu will lodge a complaint against Kokila. But mostly it will be Urmila as she dosen't like KokilaStar
kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by ...Rushar...

What CVs are up to? serioulsy they have gone mad..
When I started the Spoof I knew that they had gone mad.  Now?  There is no saving them.  Maybe they have plans we are not aware of.  Maybe they are just headless?  Maybe someone told them that if Gopi bahu is hurt and the family get back to 'normal' that the trps will rise.  I mean the Aunties always like to see the heroine in pain.  Sadists! LOL

Xari I have a guess ..they are heading towards leap and they can probably put gopi in coma...if Devoleena will be playing Meera  they will need gopi somehow less active LOLWink  

Gopi will go in for a comma for sometime and she will recover otherwise Radha will take advantage of this situation and torture the kids especially Meera.

Go to top