India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Khatre Mein Padi Gopi Ki Jaan (Page 2)

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
They should not do it to anybody! Just get rid of Vivan, bass! Also I want that Kokila get blame for Gopi getting hurt. She is the main culprit in Modi Bhavan, not Paridhi, not Radha, but Kokila. Her high handed behaviour is unbearable. I remember Rashi did some rotten things and Gopi got blamed for it and until now, Kokila has not learned her lesson.

I have nothing against people who don't like Paridhi. That is their right. I just hope that they should also, in return, not have anything against me for liking Paridhi. Please don't mind me. Embarrassed

I say get rid of Vivan because in my books, it does not matter how bad a woman is, a man should not harass her like how Vivan is harassing Paridhi. That is sexual and physical harassment plus stalking. Yes, Paridhi did wrong too, but she did not do to Jigar what Vivan is doing to her. Nor did she kidnap Jigar. She burned Jigars passport and locked him in because he was trying to leave the country. Didn't Jigar consider what his sons and nieces condition would be had he left India without them? I am glad Paridhi did that. Otherwise Tolu, Molu and Sahir would be without a father and mother and Meera and Vidya without an uncle and aunt.

Edited by skanthan - 31 December 2014 at 12:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavsy

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
if there is leap, what will be koki's make up n dressing.I m interested in that matter only.uska volume thoda kum hoga?Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthankavsy

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I want that Kokilas attitude change. It would be so relieving to not hear her shouting at others over everything. It will also relievug to see Gopi and Paridhi are safe. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavsy

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

They should not do it to anybody! Just get rid of Vivan, bass! Also I want that Kokila get blame for Gopi getting hurt. She is the main culprit in Modi Bhavan, not Paridhi, not Radha, but Kokila. Her high handed behaviour is unbearable. I remember Rashi did some rotten things and Gopi got blamed for it and until now, Kokila has not learned her lesson.

I have nothing against people who don't like Paridhi. That is their right. I just hope that they should also, in return, not have anything against me for liking Paridhi. Please don't mind me. Embarrassed

I say get rid of Vivan because in my books, it does not matter how bad a woman is, a man should not harass her like how Vivan is harassing Paridhi. That is sexual and physical harassment plus stalking. Yes, Paridhi did wrong too, but she did not do to Jigar what Vivan is doing to her. Nor did she kidnap Jigar. She burned Jigars passport and locked him in because he was trying to leave the country. Didn't Jigar consider what his sons and nieces condition would be had he left India without them? I am glad Paridhi did that. Otherwise Tolu, Molu and Sahir would be without a father and mother and Meera and Vidya without an uncle and aunt.

You like Paridhi, that's your opinion. You are completely entitled to it and no one should take it personally against you. End of the day, it's just a tv show.

On the other hand, the way I see it is that if Paridhi had not been hassling Jigar, he would not have wanted to leave home to begin with. If she had not agreed to Radha's plan to drug and sleep with Jigar, Radha would not have slept with Jigar. The way I see it, karma has come in the form of Vivaan to bite her in the ass. If at the end she realises what she did with Jigar was wrong, maybe people will change their opinion about her.

Like I said, this is just my view. We can agree to disagree.

Edited by touch_of_pink - 31 December 2014 at 6:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthanANJ4kavsy

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Right. That is true. But then again, I thought Paridhi has been changing. Did she not realize and say to herself what she did to Jigar was wrong and decide to only be friends with him?

Thanks for understanding me. Much appreciated! SmileHug

That is so true it is only a show. Why should people bicker over it?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSaathiya28touch_of_pinkkavsy

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
It is only a show but you would be surprised how passionate people can be. 

skanthantouch_of_pink

touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

It is only a show but you would be surprised how passionate people can be. 

True. And this forum is an example of that.

I was a silent reader of this forum since 2011. It was probably the best forum on this site for me. So many jokes, episode analysis by various members, discussions etc. People would have fun, make jokes of the show and characters and no one would be offended. I used to enjoy reading those posts.

Then in June 2012 the replacement happened and this forum got ripped apart. Members turned against each other. And although I never contributed to the forum myself, I was still very sad to see this happen.
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Right. That is true. But then again, I thought Paridhi has been changing. Did she not realize and say to herself what she did to Jigar was wrong and decide to only be friends with him?

Thanks for understanding me. Much appreciated! SmileHug

That is so true it is only a show. Why should people bicker over it?

That's ok. Smile

I saw your post and just wanted to add my point of view.

In a drama, you need to have low points to appreciate the highs. Vivaan track might be there to make Paridhi repent her past mistakes. If Jigar and Paridhi are to get together, it needs to be dramatic.

But then this is SNS. Who knows what they intend to show LOL

Edited by touch_of_pink - 31 December 2014 at 3:41pm

skanthankavsy

Go to top