Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Khatre Mein Padi Gopi Ki Jaan (Page 10)

kavsy IF-Sizzlerz
kavsy
kavsy

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Originally posted by krkavita

Radha is no less. She had created misunderstanding between Rashi & Jigar and she also confessed it to Gopi. So Rashi played a game with Radha. As for Umang, Radha was blindly in love with him & did not heed to anyone. Like Kinjal, she also made a wrong choice. She was told that Umang was already married but she did not listen. Why should Gopi support Radha when she has done wrong?

And it was Tripti who killed Umang not Gopi or the Modis. Whatever third rate revenge she wanted to take she should have at least kept Meera away from that.

It was Rashi who started with the games. She convinced Radha that Ahem had a twin brother called Swayam who loved her. Radha retaliated by causing misunderstandings between Rashi and Jigar. Gopi ignored what Rashi did, when both Radha and Rashi were wrong. 

And now, the sole reason Gopi ignored Paridhi's wrong doings was due to her marriage to Jigar. Up until then she was against Paridhi as she was wrong.

So if Gopi could ignore Paridhi and Rashi's wrong doings, why could she not ignore Radha's initial mistakes. Did Radha deserve what Rashi did to her?

I'm talking about the issues before Umang's entry. Obviously, all the crimes Radha did post Umang death can never be justified and I'm not even trying to. But Gopi was extremely stupid for taking blame for Umang's murder. This seems to have been imprinted on Radha's brain, even after the real culprit confessed, she's still on her pointless 'revenge' spree. Or the writers have forgetton about this point. 

I don't understand why the makers are insisting on keeping Radha as a permanent fixture to this show when her character's motives no longer make any sense.

Gopi took the blame on herself thinking that it was Kinjal who killed Umang. Tripti had confessed to Radha that she killed Umang. However, still if Radha does not believe the Modis then it is her stupidity. Angry If she cannot understand her own sister then what can anybody do?Ouch Radha uses her brains in the areas where she shouldn't be using it.Angry It is also called as "perverted intelligence"

Edited by krkavita - 06 January 2015 at 10:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I totally second you, krkavita! Well said! Clap

Go to top