Khatre Mein Padi Gopi Ki Jaan

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dp88f_khatre-mein-padi-gopi-ki-jaan-saathiya-30th-dec-2014_tv
Now I don't know what the cvs have got lined up or what they are thinking.  Are we going to lose Gopi? 
Edited by Xarina - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What CVs are up to? serioulsy they have gone mad..
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, the CVs are nuts. We will see Paridhi get kidnapped by Vivan and Gopi will get badly hurt trying to rescue Paridhi. Poor Paridhi and Gopi. 😭Edited by skanthan - 9 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

What CVs are up to? serioulsy they have gone mad..

When I started the Spoof I knew that they had gone mad.  Now?  There is no saving them.  Maybe they have plans we are not aware of.  Maybe they are just headless?  Maybe someone told them that if Gopi bahu is hurt and the family get back to 'normal' that the trps will rise.  I mean the Aunties always like to see the heroine in pain.  Sadists! ðŸ˜†
skanthan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dp88f_khatre-mein-padi-gopi-ki-jaan-saathiya-30th-dec-2014_tv

Now I don't know what the cvs have got lined up or what they are thinking. Are we going to lose Gopi?

That is what it looks like. 😔 We will also lose Paridhi, it seems. 😭 Why don't we lose 🤬 Vivan instead?! 😡
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
No surprises. This is the time of year when they come out with a sudden dramatic storyline so that they can get their one week at the top of the TRP charts. Even sbs caught them out on it.
Last year it was umang's murder.

Year before ahem's kidnapping, gopi giving birth and kokila almost dying.

And year before that was gopi's accident.

The cast and crew are probably missing their free cake from star plus, they have not got one in a long time.
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Xarina

When I started the Spoof I knew that they had gone mad.  Now?  There is no saving them.  Maybe they have plans we are not aware of.  Maybe they are just headless?  Maybe someone told them that if Gopi bahu is hurt and the family get back to 'normal' that the trps will rise.  I mean the Aunties always like to see the heroine in pain.  Sadists! ðŸ˜†

Xari I have a guess ..they are heading towards leap and they can probably put gopi in coma...if Devoleena will be playing Meera  they will need gopi somehow less active ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰  
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait so is Devoleena going to leave the show if Gopi dies?And what are CV's planning to do?Have they gone crazy?They should do that to Pari not to Gopi.
skanthan thumbnail
They should not do it to anybody! Just get rid of Vivan, bass! Also I want that Kokila get blame for Gopi getting hurt. She is the main culprit in Modi Bhavan, not Paridhi, not Radha, but Kokila. Her high handed behaviour is unbearable. I remember Rashi did some rotten things and Gopi got blamed for it and until now, Kokila has not learned her lesson.

I have nothing against people who don't like Paridhi. That is their right. I just hope that they should also, in return, not have anything against me for liking Paridhi. Please don't mind me. 😳

I say get rid of Vivan because in my books, it does not matter how bad a woman is, a man should not harass her like how Vivan is harassing Paridhi. That is sexual and physical harassment plus stalking. Yes, Paridhi did wrong too, but she did not do to Jigar what Vivan is doing to her. Nor did she kidnap Jigar. She burned Jigars passport and locked him in because he was trying to leave the country. Didn't Jigar consider what his sons and nieces condition would be had he left India without them? I am glad Paridhi did that. Otherwise Tolu, Molu and Sahir would be without a father and mother and Meera and Vidya without an uncle and aunt.Edited by skanthan - 9 years ago
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if there is leap, what will be koki's make up n dressing.I m interested in that matter only.uska volume thoda kum hoga?😲