Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 97)

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Brilliant-

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by -Brilliant-

I hope he is here to start some project which he signed months backLOL and sign few more..
I hope he stays till FilmfareWink

Sana ff vl b on 21st

I really hope that he vl stay that much long..

Screen awards kb hai any idea

Iifa vl b in feb march i thnk

I hope Jitu forces him to stayLOL

Screen awards ka pata nahi

Zindagi is declared the "Channel of the Year"Clap

Fk and MK got the maximum benefitBig smile

Wao...

I wish tensions khtm ho btwn 2 countries. .spec wen we both  share our language culture...most of ppl ancestors  r frm pakistan..mine r frm lahore rawalpindi. ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...UglyDuckling.

...Annie... Senior Member
...Annie...
...Annie...

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Fawad is looking much better now... except for his hairstyle.. What has he done to his hair..? Ouch Why can't he let them loose when long... I prefer his un-gelled hair..like he had in Numm...

I'm waiting for his pak projects... I wish bfb ke baad he takes on some unconventional bw projects... Intense roles... We all have seen glimpses of his potential... Its time he unleashes it.. I don't want him to be typecast as a Romantic hero when he can do much more... And i don't mind waiting for it if my wait turns out to be fruitful... Someday I want to see him work with people like Irrfan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tabu, Farhan Akhtar, Zoya Akhtar, Amir Khan, Rajkumar Hirani, Prakash Raj, Prakash Jha, Rakesh Omprakash Mehra... The wish list is so long.. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UglyDuckling..Archangel.-FreeLancer-shreya11mehra...Jes...

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I feel bittora will go on floors by march ..
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Everything's Khoobsurat Again! Check Out These Adorable New Photos Of Sonam Kapoor & Fawad Khan

Posted by Rashmi Daryanani

January 7, 2015

Fawad Khan and Sonam Kapoor

Fawad Khan and Sonam Kapoor (Source: Twitter @sonamakapoor)

Look who's hereee. :) Everybody's favourite Bollywood prince, Fawad Khan, is currently in Mumbai, and he stopped over to meet his Khoobsurat co-star Sonam Kapoor. Of course, she couldn't resist taking photos - who would?! - and shared them on her Instagram and Twitter profile, with the caption "Guess who came to say hi!" Have a look at the other photo below:

Fawad Khan and Sonam Kapoor

Fawad Khan and Sonam Kapoor (Source: Twitter @sonamakapoor)

*dreamy sigh* Somehow, we don't see our Fawad Khan obsession ending anytime soon. Or, like, you know - ever.

http://www.missmalini.com/2015/01/07/everythings-khoobsurat-check-adorable-new-photos-sonam-kapoor-fawad-khan/

Sonam Kapoor And Fawad Khan's Reunion

By BusinessofCinema News Network on January 7, 2015
CLICK HERE FOR PREV1 of 1CLICK HERE FOR NEXT

Sonam-Fawad

A reunion was seen taking place when the very lovely Sonam Kapoor met her co-actor Fawad Khan. One is a fashion diva and the other is one of the most loved television stars of all time. So obviously their on-screen jodi in the film "Khoobsurat" left the audience wanting for more.

Recently, Sonam posted pictures for her fans to see when she met Fawad on her Twitter account. Where she tweeted "Guess who came to say hi!" followed by 2 emoticons. The joy in her statement made it pretty clear that she was overwhelmed to meet her co-star and good friendFawad Khan.

Bigg Boss Season 8 house : Click Here For Breaking Updates, Photos 

The Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who rose to fame from Zindagi channel's Humsafar, was seen in a royal avatar in the movie "Khoobsurat". With his tall-and-handsome body features and his heart melting smile, Fawad immediately won million hearts in India and has a crazy fan following amongst the youngsters.

By seeing the pictures posted by Sonam, the fans of both the actors have only one question on their mind, that is, "When will we get to see you both on-screen together again?" Also, ever since "Khoobsurat" was released, Fawad has left his huge following of fans in anticipation to see him again on the silver screen. We hope to hear some big news and see more from him in this year.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...UglyDuckling.nikitaloveuSerendipity..Neerjaapinkeye.Archangel.shreya11mehraTeAmo_MessiHitchHiker_...Jes...

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Sonam And Kapoor's can only be Trusted wid Love, Care And Affection! Acting? Films? NOOO!! I cant understand, why is this guy only working wid AKFC? I want him to work wid others.. There's so much to come up wid.. There's the Amrita Pritam Biopic And Ken Ghosh's Muvie, then the KJO Flick! Add to the muvies back home! I agree he is intelligent enuf and he knows his work but still.. I want to see him wid other actresses and PH's. In Khoobsurat I just jhelofied Sonam for his Sake! Not Another torcher as Jinni please. Dead She is pathetic! She is just the style diva, not an actress.. Kabhi Kabhi Toh Uska Style Bhi Samajh Nhi Aata Mujhe!! Angry
pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Selfies pe itne articles? Shocked

@Sia, I also hope FK has some other pkans and purpose to be here other than saying HI to Sonam and kapoors. I dont see B4B going on floor in immediate present, so hopefully, he is here not only for b4b as it seems he locked that deal long bck. Hoping it does not turn out to be another wishful thinking though. I guess as many of his admireres say- he knows best what works for him.and I guess i know best when and why to follow my fav celeb.

Edited by pinkeye - 07 January 2015 at 3:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serendipity..

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Hello hi all.Stern Smile..
Laying in bed under 2 blankets wearing 2 sweaters and cap, with fever.Cry Doctor verdict me maybe down with jaundice or Typhoid.Unhappy 
Tell me some thing good plz...Geek

Edited by Isa_de - 07 January 2015 at 4:02am

sillage.

UglyDuckling. IF-Rockerz
UglyDuckling.
UglyDuckling.

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Selfies pe itne articles? Shocked

@Sia, I also hope FK has some other pkans and purpose to be here other than saying HI to Sonam and kapoors. I dont see B4B going on floor in immediate present, so hopefully, he is here not only for b4b as it seems he locked that deal long bck. Hoping it does not turn out to be another wishful thinking though. I guess as many of his admireres say- he knows best what works for him.and I guess i know best when and why to follow my fav celeb.

@Bold...selfies pe nahi...FK par articles...FawadFever still going around with journosLOL

Ya Ia gree...he is here for businessEmbarrassed lekin kya?Angry

@Isa...Hug awww take care...good news is FK buzz is still strongEmbarrassed

Edited by -Brilliant- - 07 January 2015 at 4:05am

Isa_de

Go to top