Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 62)

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@Neerja... have read your comments earlier in the older ATs. Subtle is good. I & Som fight for being /not being spoon fed. The sublime should be held in the right background, else the hues are lost!! IMO
Production costs pressures are mentioned in somw reports...which meant using older tech cameras etc.

@Payel... bingo!! FK badta bachcha hai. He's "Complan Boy" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...Neerjaapinkeye

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Originally posted by DefLeppard

Abhi Payel...itna saraa...paste toh kar diya...kuch toh bolo...
I am greedy for more than a  "like" Big smile
about the film , I would say that it conveyed its messge brilliantly and It was well made film. As you said the story was the hero.

I don't know if you have read reviews of this movie on net or not, many mentioned FK as raw in acting at some places. I agree with them. He was raw in terms of portrayal. But it shows his potential talent as anactor in few scenes. But he become far more polished, nuamced and experienced with time and would say I gave seen Fawad in better version as an actor than in this project.

hope fully few will not throw chappals at me now.

But if you look at other perspective at FK as Sarmad , it was his character who was gullible  , young where as his brother was mature . Must be watching him  ,he became the easy target . .FK looked the part of a young boy who was brainwashed . 
.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
If Im not wrong, Khuda Kay Liye was released in 2007 right? I still remember I was 13 back then and Emraan Hashmi's Muvie Aawarapan also released wid it! And I've read that It gave Aawarapan a run for its money despite being a Pakistani Film. Khuda Kay Liye And Bol were 2 First Pak Muvies who did a good business in India. And KKL, I guess was the first movie which broke the silence of 23 years b/w India-Pakistan. Regarding KKL, For me it was the First Ever "REALISTIC" Muvie I saw, that time which didnt contain Yashraj Locations, Romance And Grandeur. It wasnt a very new topic I agree, But It was refreshing enuf for A Start of Pakistani Cinema.. Showing The Truths About Islam and What World "CONVEYS" Of Islam. All thanxx to the Maulanas.. Regarding Sarmad, FK was just a beginer here. But I loved the vunerability wid which he enacted Sarmad. The Naive Young Boy who falls prey to the So Called "Jihaadis and Jihaad" Even When he rapes Maryam, I agree wid Neerjaa there wasnt any lust in his voice. Very Stuble! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardNeerjaa

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Originally posted by DefLeppard

Abhi Payel...itna saraa...paste toh kar diya...kuch toh bolo...
I am greedy for more than a  "like" Big smile
about the film , I would say that it conveyed its messge brilliantly and It was well made film. As you said the story was the hero.

I don't know if you have read reviews of this movie on net or not, many mentioned FK as raw in acting at some places. I agree with them. He was raw in terms of portrayal. But it shows his potential talent as anactor in few scenes. But he become far more polished, nuamced and experienced with time and would say I gave seen Fawad in better version as an actor than in this project.

hope fully few will not throw chappals at me now.

But if you look at other perspective at FK as Sarmad , it was his character who was gullible  , young where as his brother was mature . Must be watching him  ,he became the easy target . .FK looked the part of a young boy who was brainwashed . 
yes his character was gullible and a vulnerable  one, but still I guess I do think his iinexperince shown on screen atleast to me. No one is perfect ever when they start as a professional , people improve their skills with time and experience. Fawad is no different. He has come a long way from playing edgy , vulnerable brainwashed young muslim to suave, sophisticated, prince charming Rajput Vikram Singh Rathore. Its only been an exponential growth and as an admirer I cannot ask more than that and glad to see his remarkable journey. But as I felt he was not at his best in kkl after watching his other work, that's what I mentioned. I hope that's not an issue here. he has only improved for better and it has taken him to places.

I am not criticsing him or his calibre as an actor , just said as per the performance in the film and also mentioned that he showed tremendous potential too. It cant be only good which should be mentioned about my favourite. Isnt it Neerja? I guess we can mention few things which we might disliked or do not agree with majority wrt to our absolute fav. I prefer that , it opens channels for discussions then. Big smile

DefLeppardNeerjaa

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hey hey kaun hai yah an pe
pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarantallegra

I am about to leave. tu itni der me kyun ati hai?
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tarantallegra

I am about to leave. tu itni der me kyun ati hai?
revising for uni and flower work
Waist thinking to change username to something fk related LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HitchHiker_

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

If Im not wrong, Khuda Kay Liye was released in 2007 right? I still remember I was 13 back then and Emraan Hashmi's Muvie Aawarapan also released wid it! And I've read that It gave Aawarapan a run for its money despite being a Pakistani Film. Khuda Kay Liye And Bol were 2 First Pak Muvies who did a good business in India. And KKL, I guess was the first movie which broke the silence of 23 years b/w India-Pakistan. Regarding KKL, For me it was the First Ever "REALISTIC" Muvie I saw, that time which didnt contain Yashraj Locations, Romance And Grandeur. It wasnt a very new topic I agree, But It was refreshing enuf for A Start of Pakistani Cinema.. Showing The Truths About Islam and What World "CONVEYS" Of Islam. All thanxx to the Maulanas.. Regarding Sarmad, FK was just a beginer here. But I loved the vunerability wid which he enacted Sarmad. The Naive Young Boy who falls prey to the So Called "Jihaadis and Jihaad" Even When he rapes Maryam, I agree wid Neerjaa there wasnt any lust in his voice. Very Stuble! Heart
+1 .. moreover, when for the first time his friend asks him to sleep with Mary, he refuses, he says that he married her for the sake of islam and not for raping her.. i was so awwed at that line of his.. but this is the theme of the film, they showed that how such wrong preaching of religion can demolish innocent souls like that of sarmad and even question their morality .. Sarmad was a boy who had very high moral grounds, he even shivered when he saw a murder, but they made him helpless enough and blind enuff to rape his wife and kill another person.. i just loved that FK played this role instead of shaan's role, as a character sarmad had more layers

DefLeppard.Archangel.

Go to top