Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 59)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

was watching so many different fawad scenes yesterday...and m Day Dreaming right now...boy how can someone be so good in playing different characters without any residual values...
his anger as asher - is much like asher - what Id say, classy anger - clenching teeth and hissing of sorts and mayb gulping a lot within too...Clap

as zaroon - its on the face...impulsive and putting it all out there - straightforward anger Clap

as wali - its all through eyes, he doesnt use words, but scorches a person down with boiling anger with his eyes - intense anger

uff fawad khanBlushing

That is true. Zaroon was a cutie. Let the world know when he was upset. LOL
Btw I have two questions related to ZGH:
-When Abrar was recommending Zaroon's hand for Kashaf did he genuinely think they would have a successfully married couple despite their differences in the past?
-We have discussed many times how Zaroon was good for Kashaf and she needed someone like him. But we are told that Kashaf was also good for Zaroon and his parents were happy with Kashaf as their bahu later on. So in what way was she right for Zaroon?

Sir Abrar was no fool , he was quite intelligent person and with time he has seen him changing . He must be meeting him in these last two years and he mist have seen his change in perspective . And when he goes to him ,Zaroon was quite serious and he must have read that ingenuity  in his eyes . 

2 - Zaroon was libral but was conservative also to some extent . He wanted some one who is equal to him  but should be homemaker . He did not wanted a life like his father . wanted a wife who is with him . Kashaf came from the family where family values were engraved in her . She also wanted a stable family and was committed to make it successful . and same was with Zaroon . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppardTheRager

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

i will finish reading bittora soon.. ohh when will they start the film, can we ask rhea kapoor ?

This is the first time that any fiction took 2-3 day s to finish , i just skipped the page of chamchas , but  its really a movie material . So many of small moments . You still has not finished ? Yes why not ask her . 
...Annie... Senior Member
...Annie...
...Annie...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Originally posted by baks_annie

Originally posted by pinkeye

@ Annie, if I may call you so. Oh its great that our discussions helped you to open up here and participate in it.

Regarding humsafar, epi 15 in which ASher khirad office scne is there and epi 16 is just brilliant in terms of acting from both leads. And I agree that I did not like the first half of humsafar.

oh kkl , would love to hear from you about that too here.

[/DIV]

[DIV]

Oops..! in my excitement I completely forgot to introduce myself.. I'm Bakul...Baks and Annie are nicknames gifted by to me by my friends..LOLyou can call me anything you like..Smile

filhaal to I'm looking for a link to KKL in hd so that I can download it and watch it araam se...youtube pe the quality is like Dead...

I downloaded from YouTube and it was good print and i just watched recently and it was well made movie . Quite meaningful movie and liked the last part when Nasirudin Shah comes and repentance of Sarmad . He looks so vulnerable .

@Neerjaa Thank you, i just found a good quality video on YouTube... Naseeruddin Shah was the only reason i watched the movie and his was the only part that i had watched properly then... now I'm going to watch the entire movie properly... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaapinkeye

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged

@ Annie, if I may call you so. Oh its great that our discussions helped you to open up here and participate in it.

Regarding humsafar, epi 15 in which ASher khirad office scne is there and epi 16 is just brilliant in terms of acting from both leads. And I agree that I did not like the first half of humsafar.

oh kkl , would love to hear from you about that too here.

[/DIV]

[DIV]

Oops..! in my excitement I completely forgot to introduce myself.. I'm Bakul...Baks and Annie are nicknames gifted by to me by my friends..LOLyou can call me anything you like..Smile

filhaal to I'm looking for a link to KKL in hd so that I can download it and watch it araam se...youtube pe the quality is like Dead...

I downloaded from YouTube and it was good print and i just watched recently and it was well made movie . Quite meaningful movie and liked the last part when Nasirudin Shah comes and repentance of Sarmad . He looks so vulnerable .

@Neerjaa Thank you, i just found a good quality video on YouTube... Naseeruddin Shah was the only reason i watched the movie and his was the only part that i had watched properly then... now I'm going to watch the entire movie properly... Smile

This movie was made with reasoning on a very sensitive issue and you can just understand the plight of youngsters when illusion is broken . Loved Nasir ,s part because he interpreted the religious book where the monsters have interpreted the meaning  to create terror . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Any idea when FF and screen nominations would be out? Though in all probability , Tiger Shroff will sweep the debut awards this year, but still nominations will make me happy too.

Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Payal, Count me in ur team! I too loved Humsafar post leap. Before that it was okyish for me.. Post leap it had a master shots when Asher hears convo abt Khizer from his mother. The eye shot which Sarmad took was powerful..!! And the scenes of tormented Asher at the sea-side and in the car were also pure Brilliance! Clap And Post leap, The Tormented Broken Asher was Brilliantly pportrayedby My Man! Fawad Afzal Khan! Heart

when he returns and asks his mother where is Khirad ? that time his eyes has so many emotions , hurt , anger ,The way he just looks at his mother with teary eyes . His both scenes with confrontation with his mother are powerful . HS was more challenging as it has so many phases and has quite wide range of challenging scenes .  

...Annie...

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Any idea when FF and screen nominations would be out? Though in all probability , Tiger Shroff will sweep the debut awards this year, but still nominations will make me happy too.

Payal is anyone left for debut award ? 
pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Payal is anyone left for debut award ?

Sorry, but coukd not get the meaning? Confused

Go to top