Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 58)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baks_annie

Originally posted by pinkeye

@ Annie, if I may call you so. Oh its great that our discussions helped you to open up here and participate in it.

Regarding humsafar, epi 15 in which ASher khirad office scne is there and epi 16 is just brilliant in terms of acting from both leads. And I agree that I did not like the first half of humsafar.

oh kkl , would love to hear from you about that too here.

Oops..! in my excitement I completely forgot to introduce myself.. I'm Bakul...Baks and Annie are nicknames gifted by to me by my friends..LOL you can call me anything you like..Smile

filhaal to I'm looking for a link to KKL in hd so that I can download it and watch it araam se...youtube pe the quality is like Dead...

I downloaded from YouTube and it was good print and i just watched recently and it was well made movie . Quite meaningful movie and liked the last part when Nasirudin Shah comes and repentance of Sarmad . He looks so vulnerable .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

was watching so many different fawad scenes yesterday...and m Day Dreaming right now...boy how can someone be so good in playing different characters without any residual values...
his anger as asher - is much like asher - what Id say, classy anger - clenching teeth and hissing of sorts and mayb gulping a lot within too...Clap

as zaroon - its on the face...impulsive and putting it all out there - straightforward anger Clap

as wali - its all through eyes, he doesnt use words, but scorches a person down with boiling anger with his eyes - intense anger

uff fawad khanBlushing

That is true. Zaroon was a cutie. Let the world know when he was upset. LOL
Btw I have two questions related to ZGH:
-When Abrar was recommending Zaroon's hand for Kashaf did he genuinely think they would have a successfully married couple despite their differences in the past?
-We have discussed many times how Zaroon was good for Kashaf and she needed someone like him. But we are told that Kashaf was also good for Zaroon and his parents were happy with Kashaf as their bahu later on. So in what way was she right for Zaroon?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppardpinkeyeNeerjaa

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Lovely question Shreya.

Will be back with the answer soon.

Btw, we just cant get over with this show. Legit obcessed bunch with zaroon kasaf. Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...NeerjaaHitchHiker_

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Just finished reading the B4B. Its political saga of election time . Three characters are the main . Zain , Jinni,s Maternal grand mother and Jinni . Strong contents only if keep the essence of the book . Zain is intelligent  ,genuine person who is in love with Jinni and Jinni also is . Zain & Jinni ,  both the characters are challenging . Lets see how this novel shapes in to movie . Should be based on Ziain and Jinni,s relationship as this novel is based on these two characters , friends from childhood and then  as grown ups . Jinni is naive and novice where she is just forced in to this circus of politics . She is good at heart but has GM &  the catorie of people who guides her what to do still she follows her heart .  Zain does not need all this ,he is sincere and in his own way warns Jinni . Sometimes you feel sad for Zain where he wants to say something to Jinni but stops himself and same is with Jinni . 
                               This is the rral picture of Indian election tamasha  where values , ethics take back seat . 
                              while reading i could very well imagine FK as Zain as if written  keeping him in mind and i can think of Sonam as Jinni . It were reviews which made me to read the novel .  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Archangel.TeAmo_Messi

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Little bit on KS from Indian Express:

I thoroughly enjoyed Khubsoorat, a Disney-pretty rom-com, starring, yes, Sonam Kapoor, who was appropriately silly and flighty and ditsy and giggly as a "commoner" falling for a nob. Kapoor, who has till now been a mannequin in search of a role, fit right in. It helped that the fellow she lost her heart to was already the heartthrob of millions of ladies on the subcontinent (and other global spots that watch Pakistani serials, if my gushing informants are correct). The combo gave Bollywood its only real rom-com of the year. - See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/frames-2014/99/#sthash.GTz6QjgX.dpuf

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardNeerjaaHitchHiker_

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Khoobsurat among 2014's best selling DVDs on Amazon India

#Khoobsurat among amazon's best selling dvd's of 2014 Congratuations @RheaKapoor @sonamakapoor @iFawadKhan :D

Embedded image permalink

Edited by RockChicGirl - 02 January 2015 at 8:51am

nikitaloveuNeerjaaTeAmo_MessiHitchHiker_

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i will finish reading bittora soon.. ohh when will they start the film, can we ask rhea kapoor ?
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

was watching so many different fawad scenes yesterday...and m Day Dreaming right now...boy how can someone be so good in playing different characters without any residual values...
his anger as asher - is much like asher - what Id say, classy anger - clenching teeth and hissing of sorts and mayb gulping a lot within too...Clap

as zaroon - its on the face...impulsive and putting it all out there - straightforward anger Clap

as wali - its all through eyes, he doesnt use words, but scorches a person down with boiling anger with his eyes - intense anger

uff fawad khanBlushing

That is true. Zaroon was a cutie. Let the world know when he was upset. LOL
Btw I have two questions related to ZGH:
-When Abrar was recommending Zaroon's hand for Kashaf did he genuinely think they would have a successfully married couple despite their differences in the past?
-We have discussed many times how Zaroon was good for Kashaf and she needed someone like him. But we are told that Kashaf was also good for Zaroon and his parents were happy with Kashaf as their bahu later on. So in what way was she right for Zaroon?

Initially Abrar was not convinced about this marriage working... He knows that independently Zaroon and Kashaf are good individuals... But later on when Zaroon persisted he was kind of more positive about this working...

To answer second question, Kashaf was right for Zaroon because she fitted his vision of wife perfectly.

DefLeppardpinkeyeNeerjaaTheRager

Go to top