Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 55)

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by DefLeppard

Yeah...writing on the wall!!

Sundas ka first crush right??
4 lions PH's tried & tested formula...it works :-)
writing on the wall >?? i didnt get u Vidya ..
but no no, this show has less similarities with 4lions other shows, no wonder i am enjoying it .. this show is actually for saddists, not for cheerful audience.. this week was so depressing.. seems like all the pain and suffering is reserved for the male lead ..LOL

Matlab...tera ID HC ke saath judaa hua hai!!
I keep reading the written updates...n all beautiful collages made by my gang there :-)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
@ Annie, if I may call you so. Oh its great that our discussions helped you to open up here and participate in it.

Regarding humsafar, epi 15 in which ASher khirad office scne is there and epi 16 is just brilliant in terms of acting from both leads. And I agree that I did not like the first half of humsafar.

oh kkl , would love to hear from you about that too here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Sundas, IKR? This afternoon I was listening to Rihanna's Song, Falling So Crazy In Love. And I can totally imagine FK as CG wid those White Linen Shirts, Crisp Suits, Rado Watches And Expensive Perfumes!! Oh lala!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming I wud love to see him as My CG! Blushing Just wait till he says.."Shanaya!" Or "Sundas!" in his Barritone wid that! ROFLROFLROFL Haan tu sab bann jaa..Sab! Khirad,Kashaf,Milli Sab! But Isme Im Annastasia..!! LOL Aree Baby, chill na! You have ur screen-space and ur share of intimate scenes too!! WinkEmbarrassed
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Originally posted by Neerjaa

Originally posted by pinkeye

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Hy payel dee...Hug

Hello. Hug

Tum sab toh b4b fever se affected ho, I hope the dedication, love and sincerity you have for this project, kapoors also have that. LOL
FK baba ki jai ho, me reading an indian novel for the first time ..Wacko

You are not alone here, i love reading but i think this might be the second book of any indian writer i am reading and this one just to see where both characters stand . This kind of language puts me off but Anuja has given the exact picture of UP and elections . How murkier politics becomes in these elections . Its mud slinging match . Just read the half book . I still feel , Anuja should have written the screen play as its her imagination and she can do justice to the characters . I find Surekha Sikri  perfect as seen her in other shows and movies . She is from theater  back ground . Story no doubt is strong  as its the real picture of election times. Zain is intelligent ,suljha hua person where Jinni is naive who was just forced in to this mud . I have read Indian literature but this kind of stuff ,never . 

yes neerja, i hope anuja should have written the screenplay.. but then nothing much we can do.. i hope whoever writes it, reads the novel first .. Zain actually has depth and layers and should be written in a similar manner .. and yes some stuffs against muslims are offensive, but yeah thats how Jinni's nani is, and its okay as long as they only hurt zain and not the whole community .. 

This is the daily tamasha  now in politics . Gone are the days of clean and statesmanship politics. And you know all these opposition and in power  MPs ,you will find in the Press club Of India   in Delhi in the evening sitting together .  Anuja has written some realistic stuff but indirectly .  There is some talk of Jinni with her mother where she tells her that you will also turn evil when she plans to put bag in Zain,s car . Its not about Muslims and all . Its just the politicians who never let this fire extinguish . Zain,s character is very positive .Yes specially wrote  because of your FK baba ki Jai  . you know while reading i can not stop laughing just as your words spring to mind. I would never have read this kind f stuff . If was English bestseller would have finished in the night.
And do not go for this religion stuff we have both liberal and conservative people in every political group . If you wre in India at election time then you will understand , India is country of various colors / religions. 

yes thats when it gets uglier, power and positing can make ppl turn evil and manipulative .. i like Jnni's mom here, she clearly knows that zain and jinni has love in between them.. and i like how zain is stil very much stable, he does not like messing up stuffs or insulting ppl, and is so upfront in his battle for bittora.. ofcourse he also wants Jinni to know that his affair with her is not correlated to the election anyhow.. 

Neerjaa

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubbly_Shanaya

Sundas, IKR? This afternoon I was listening to Rihanna's Song, Falling So Crazy In Love. And I can totally imagine FK as CG wid those White Linen Shirts, Crisp Suits, Rado Watches And Expensive Perfumes!! Oh lala!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming I wud love to see him as My CG! Blushing Just wait till he says.."Shanaya!" Or "Sundas!" in his Barritone wid that! ROFLROFLROFL Haan tu sab bann jaa..Sab! Khirad,Kashaf,Milli Sab! But Isme Im Annastasia..!! LOL Aree Baby, chill na! You have ur screen-space and ur share of intimate scenes too!! WinkEmbarrassed
kaash main sadaf bansakti shanaya .. tab koi regrets nahi hota iss jeevan mei .. but at present am his ainak..Blushing
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Yeah...writing on the wall!!

Sundas ka first crush right??
4 lions PH's tried & tested formula...it works :-)
writing on the wall >?? i didnt get u Vidya ..
but no no, this show has less similarities with 4lions other shows, no wonder i am enjoying it .. this show is actually for saddists, not for cheerful audience.. this week was so depressing.. seems like all the pain and suffering is reserved for the male lead ..LOL

Matlab...tera ID HC ke saath judaa hua hai!!
I keep reading the written updates...n all beautiful collages made by my gang there :-)
 yeah yeah, i love him more than that off my FK .. he has been a saga all over my life, my whole family is aware of him, and they hate him too..
updates na read karkey 1-2 episodes dekhle, shayad u will like it or follow it .. i and shweta watch it and this show suddenly is a good one ...the male lead has totally an author backed role, its brilliant ..Embarrassed

DefLeppard

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Sundas, I think thats what every gurl wants yaar!! Day Dreaming If ur his Ainak then Im his Chaati Ke Baal! Blushing
...Annie... Senior Member
...Annie...
...Annie...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

@ Annie, if I may call you so. Oh its great that our discussions helped you to open up here and participate in it.

Regarding humsafar, epi 15 in which ASher khirad office scne is there and epi 16 is just brilliant in terms of acting from both leads. And I agree that I did not like the first half of humsafar.

oh kkl , would love to hear from you about that too here.

Oops..! in my excitement I completely forgot to introduce myself.. I'm Bakul...Baks and Annie are nicknames gifted by to me by my friends..LOL you can call me anything you like..Smile

filhaal to I'm looking for a link to KKL in hd so that I can download it and watch it araam se...youtube pe the quality is like Dead...

Edited by baks_annie - 02 January 2015 at 5:26am

pinkeye

Go to top