Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 52)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by pinkeye

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Hy payel dee...Hug

Hello. Hug

Tum sab toh b4b fever se affected ho, I hope the dedication, love and sincerity you have for this project, kapoors also have that. LOL
FK baba ki jai ho, me reading an indian novel for the first time ..Wacko

You are not alone here, i love reading but i think this might be the second book of any indian writer i am reading and this one just to see where both characters stand . This kind of language puts me off but Anuja has given the exact picture of UP and elections . How murkier politics becomes in these elections . Its mud slinging match . Just read the half book . I still feel , Anuja should have written the screen play as its her imagination and she can do justice to the characters . I find Surekha Sikri  perfect as seen her in other shows and movies . She is from theater  back ground . Story no doubt is strong  as its the real picture of election times. Zain is intelligent ,suljha hua person where Jinni is naive who was just forced in to this mud . I have read Indian literature but this kind of stuff ,never . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvluvr

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by DefLeppard

For nani's role i was thinking of supriya pathak... for that shrewd & funny scenes ... shez bang on.

Looks like we are into casting now LOL
 i am more interested to know, how they will show a teenage zain and jinni >? plss let this be FK and sonam only, no kids , but let them enact their teenage parts .. and ohh i am so looking forward to Zain's wardrobe, and Jinni talks so much about his chest that i can imagine FK only Blushing
if not supriya pathak, we can have Ratna shah only na.. i liked her

I want to eat Kebabs cooked by ZAKEmbarrassed
shweta, i can die of a cardiac arrest if they show FK making kebabs, with those long and neat fingers of his and then that hand on the chest .Blushing. my my my shweta, i shouldnt have read bittora , but Zain .. and then how jeanie says that she wants to kiss him when he was busy eating the cream roll, LMAO, this is more like the writer also imagined FK when she wrote zain ..ROFL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardHitchHiker_

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
@Sundas... cant agree for more.
I also want the leads to play the teenage roles as well. FK can pull it off... thoda aur patla hona padega!!

Am waiting to see FK in all the rock band t-shirts as mentioned DefLeppard, Deep Purple etc .

"Dream on" by Aerosmith ft Ememim for me as well Shweta :-)

HitchHiker_

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:08am | IP Logged

For nani's role i was thinking of supriya pathak... for that shrewd & funny scenes ... shez bang on.

<font color="#ff0000">Looks like we are into casting now</font> LOL

And this definitely is not the first time
shweta and vidya, will u ppl mind if i play Jinni's role and FK my zain ?ConfusedOuchROFL

Stay Calm (for us) and Dream On (for Sundas)ROFLROFLROFL

Shweta... red mein hightlight karke... gandhe mind ko chaloo kar diya!
Wink

Should we try couch casting... ahem LOL Big smile
Zyada nahin sirf male lead casting ke liye
 male lead is so shareef that he doesnt have affairs, and this comes off as a headline.. LOL.. but male lead can atleast have affairs with women from different countries, if he lands here somehow.. i and kinjal do have an affair with him in our mental state.. and dishoo is busy with his chest hair whereas shweta is the cigarette, and i donno about payal, uski life tragic hogayi FK ke mohabbat mein..OuchROFL

DefLeppard

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged

@Sundas... cant agree for more.
I also want the leads to play the teenage roles as well. FK can pull it off... thoda aur patla hona padega!!

Am waiting to see FK in all the rock band t-shirts as mentioned DefLeppard, Deep Purple etc .

"Dream on" by Aerosmith ft Ememim for me as well Shweta :-)
 yes yes, i wnat to see him in exact those colored T-shirts .. also eating that cream roll and then listening to their childhood driver's lecture and composing him.. awww Zain is a sweetheart and no wonder Jinni loves/lusts him like that .. in KS also, Milli did have a lust for Vikram, lateron only she fell in love.. like how coinciding na ...

tvluvrDefLeppard

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Originally posted by pinkeye

Hy payel dee...Hug

Hello. Hug

Tum sab toh b4b fever se affected ho, I hope the dedication, love and sincerity you have for this project, kapoors also have that. LOL
FK baba ki jai ho, me reading an indian novel for the first time ..Wacko

You are not alone here, i love reading but i think this might be the second book of any indian writer i am reading and this one just to see where both characters stand . This kind of language puts me off but Anuja has given the exact picture of UP and elections . How murkier politics becomes in these elections . Its mud slinging match . Just read the half book . I still feel , Anuja should have written the screen play as its her imagination and she can do justice to the characters . I find Surekha Sikri  perfect as seen her in other shows and movies . She is from theater  back ground . Story no doubt is strong  as its the real picture of election times. Zain is intelligent ,suljha hua person where Jinni is naive who was just forced in to this mud . I have read Indian literature but this kind of stuff ,never . 

yes neerja, i hope anuja should have written the screenplay.. but then nothing much we can do.. i hope whoever writes it, reads the novel first .. Zain actually has depth and layers and should be written in a similar manner .. and yes some stuffs against muslims are offensive, but yeah thats how Jinni's nani is, and its okay as long as they only hurt zain and not the whole community .. 
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Looks like we are into casting now LOL

And this definitely is not the first time
 shweta and vidya, will u ppl mind if i play Jinni's role and FK my zain ? ConfusedOuchROFL

Stay Calm (for us) and Dream On (for Sundas) ROFLROFLROFL
 haan sabkuch dream hai tou haqeeqat kya hain ? Cry

HitchHiker_

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Sundas...it seems u r in hangover of ZAK...there is a scene whr thy both vl enjy beer togthr..n tlk abt their complex relation. ..politics. .n whr thy stand in btwn...i thnk bfr the elections...
n yes shree.. pretty much smitten by Zain, such classy and authentic in his charm.. and i didnt reach that point yet, i am in the scandal part .. and ohh my heart skipped a beat when Jinni is sure that Zain did all these Ouch

Yup..bechara zain...Ouch

It vl b po*ngraphic...jinni image vl ruined rite...

N she is thnking that zain dn all dis...n vl try to disqualify him frm elections...

Jinni will try to get him disqualified ?ShockedOuchSleepy .. ye kya bakwas hai shreee

Nope yaar..she wont...she is in love wid him...hw cn she...koi bkws nh hai yeAngryLOL

tvluvrTeAmo_Messi

Go to top