Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 47)

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

kamino, samsung ad ki video kaha pe hai ?Censored

Angry

Abi air nh hui...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Guys..dis ad is not fr india..rite..Disapprove

-FreeLancer-

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

was watching so many different fawad scenes yesterday...and m Day Dreaming right now...boy how can someone be so good in playing different characters without any residual values...
his anger as asher - is much like asher - what Id say, classy anger - clenching teeth and hissing of sorts and mayb gulping a lot within too...Clap

as zaroon - its on the face...impulsive and putting it all out there - straightforward anger Clap

as wali - its all through eyes, he doesnt use words, but scorches a person down with boiling anger with his eyes - intense anger

uff fawad khanBlushing
As Ashar, the vulneriblity he had bought in him, the way he made Ashar loook and soun so damaged and so much of a giving person..  i saw so many plots like this of HS, but still the male leads fell short, and i swear i never expected Ashar to win over me like this.. after the scene where he asks sorry from sara and he says main abb kisise mohabbat nahi karta, i was officially an Ashar fan.. no looking back..  
Wali just leaves a deep scar in my heart, there is always a sinking feeling .. not even tragic, i donno something so depressing about Wali was there .. sighs.. FK it is i know...

And yes Zaroon, this was infact the most perfect performance he ever gave onscreen.. as zaroon, he made me want to be a kashaf just so that i could feel the moment when kashaf fell in love, and how endearing were her words, describing zaroon was not difficult but yes so hard to express na.. How he never let her insecurities get over his love, awww my baby zaroon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya11mehra-FreeLancer-...Jes...

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Sundas...it seems u r in hangover of ZAK...there is a scene whr thy both vl enjy beer togthr..n tlk abt their complex relation. ..politics. .n whr thy stand in btwn...i thnk bfr the elections...
n yes shree.. pretty much smitten by Zain, such classy and authentic in his charm.. and i didnt reach that point yet, i am in the scandal part .. and ohh my heart skipped a beat when Jinni is sure that Zain did all these Ouch

shreya11mehra

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Hiral, tu kya fawad ko promote karrahi hai ya samsung phone ko..ROFL  this is so ridiculous that we all will promote samsung now.. mera new phone bhi main samsung hi loongi... yayyyDay Dreaming
Sundas,my mom's new phone too is Samsung Galaxy.Wink ab main hi wohi wala lungi..Wink
Jess, at first i had samsung galaxy but the longevity was stupid, and the touch screen deteriotated soon Ouch. i still have ...that set, and i will buy a new one for sure .. mujhe FK ko khartidna hai to be honest

...Jes...

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
For nani's role i was thinking of supriya pathak... for that shrewd & funny scenes ... shez bang on.

Looks like we are into casting now LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaashreya11mehraHitchHiker_

shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Sundas...it seems u r in hangover of ZAK...there is a scene whr thy both vl enjy beer togthr..n tlk abt their complex relation. ..politics. .n whr thy stand in btwn...i thnk bfr the elections...
n yes shree.. pretty much smitten by Zain, such classy and authentic in his charm.. and i didnt reach that point yet, i am in the scandal part .. and ohh my heart skipped a beat when Jinni is sure that Zain did all these Ouch

Yup..bechara zain...Ouch

It vl b po*ngraphic...jinni image vl ruined rite...

N she is thnking that zain dn all dis...n vl try to disqualify him frm elections...

Edited by shreya11mehra - 02 January 2015 at 2:33am
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DefLeppard

For nani's role i was thinking of supriya pathak... for that shrewd & funny scenes ... shez bang on.

Looks like we are into casting now LOL

Vidya ur choice is nice..bt i thnk anuja herself wamt surekha sikri to play ammaji role...

Btwn u hvnt pm me ur id..

Go to top