Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 43)

...Annie... Senior Member
...Annie...
...Annie...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Originally posted by baks_annie

Hello everyone... Smile Wish you all a very happy new year... Congratulations on the silver jubilee celebration AT..   Star Star Amazing thread.. Hats off to all its makers.. Clap Clap

</div>
<div>
thank you for liking the AT and thanks for the wishes too. Be part of the discussions too.

Yeah..i will from now on.. Smile I have been following the AT ever since i joined this forum...and then i got busy with end sem exams at the university.. Just got over with them yesterday.. Ab se I'll be more active.. Smile

</div>
<div>
oh ok. Welcome and enjoy the discussions.
I actually put a request on first page that silent readers should participate in the discussions.

</div>
<div>So you have been following Fawad's work since zindagi launched?

Thank you.. Smile and I'm sorry for the late reply..its just that my phone is troubling me today...switching of every now and then...
Yes, i read that post in the beginning of the thread...i have been a silent admirer of FK but now that his AT has reached its silver jubilee celebration i couldn't resist from joining in..
I came across zindagi during the summer vacations last year... Before that i hardly watched tv, at the most for an hour a day and mainly watched NatGeo, Discovery, coke studio and Mtv unplugged...and i had no idea about Fawad or about ZGH or Khoobsurat...but then one day I was terribly bored..had nothing to do...and was feeling restless..so I put on the tv and started flipping through channels at random...that is when zindagi caught my attention... And incidently it was ZGH being telecast at that time... FK and Sanam got me addicted to it... I would watch it several times a day...jitni bhi baar repeat hota tha I would watch it...downloaded all the episodes cuz i had missed the first 9...then came Behadd...and i couldn't help but admire him as Jamal...Humsafar was a disappointment for me in terms of the story..but yes i loved FK as Asher..he was brilliant..particularly in the later half...and i watched it through only for him...
My encounter with FK was an accident...but an extremely pleasant one...although i don't think i can ever be as huge a fan of him as you all...i am more of an admirer than a fan...
I saw him for the first time as Zaroon and so Zaroon will always be my favourite from amongst all his roles... I still have to watch Dastaan, Numm and his other shows...waiting for zindagi to telecast them... Smile

Edited by baks_annie - 01 January 2015 at 10:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardpinkeyeNeerjaaHitchHiker_

CineFanLuver IF-Dazzler
CineFanLuver
CineFanLuver

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Happy New Year Yall!Party

Blessings on everyone that ever checked any of  the AT, i hope 2015 brings us all more joy than we ever had in our entire lives so far. Peace of heart & mind for those suffering & continuous joy to all of us.

Congrats on the thread too, Payal & the gang of thread makers!Wink

Heart

NeerjaapinkeyeHitchHiker_...Jes...

...Annie... Senior Member
...Annie...
...Annie...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
About the gift..at first i thought it could have been a perfume...but then i remembered that the bag was too large for just a bottle of perfume...so I'll go with the handbag theory.. Smile
My last post for the day...good night everyone..! And once again wish you all a very happy new year...have a great year ahead.. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyeshreya11mehra...Jes...

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
hello gals .. whats up .. any thing new ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_de...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

hello gals .. whats up .. any thing new ?
Samsung ad is out , pic is posted on page 34-35 if I remember correctly. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isa_de

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Hello everyone... Smile Wish you all a very happy new year... Congratulations on the silver jubilee celebration AT..   Star Star Amazing thread.. Hats off to all its makers.. Clap Clap

</div>
<div>
thank you for liking the AT and thanks for the wishes too. Be part of the discussions too.

Yeah..i will from now on.. Smile I have been following the AT ever since i joined this forum...and then i got busy with end sem exams at the university.. Just got over with them yesterday.. Ab se I'll be more active.. Smile

</div>
<div>
oh ok. Welcome and enjoy the discussions.
I actually put a request on first page that silent readers should participate in the discussions.

</div>
<div>So you have been following Fawad's work since zindagi launched?

Thank you.. Smile and I'm sorry for the late reply..its just that my phone is troubling me today...switching of every now and then...
Yes, i read that post in the beginning of the thread...i have been a silent admirer of FK but now that his AT has reached its silver jubilee celebration i couldn't resist from joining in..
I came across zindagi during the summer vacations last year... Before that i hardly watched tv, at the most for an hour a day and mainly watched NatGeo, Discovery, coke studio and Mtv unplugged...and i had no idea about Fawad or about ZGH or Khoobsurat...but then one day I was terribly bored..had nothing to do...and was feeling restless..so I put on the tv and started flipping through channels at random...that is when zindagi caught my attention... And incidently it was ZGH being telecast at that time... FK and Sanam got me addicted to it... I would watch it several times a day...jitni bhi baar repeat hota tha I would watch it...downloaded all the episodes cuz i had missed the first 9...then came Behadd...and i couldn't help but admire him as Jamal...Humsafar was a disappointment for me in terms of the story..but yes i loved FK as Asher..he was brilliant..particularly in the later half...and i watched it through only for him...
My encounter with FK was an accident...but an extremely pleasant one...although i don't think i can ever be as huge a fan of him as you all...i am more of an admirer than a fan...
I saw him for the first time as Zaroon and so Zaroon will always be my favourite from amongst all his roles... I still have to watch Dastaan, Numm and his other shows...waiting for zindagi to telecast them... Smile
there is no categories for appreciating an actor for his talent. But I do agree we are crazy at times in love for FK. Hope we do not scare you by that. Glad to know another new admirer of Fawad here.

about his shows, zindagi gulzar hai would always remain my all time favourite and I do not think I would ever get over the charm of Zaroon Junaid. Zaroon kashaf would reside in my heart forever. Coming to behad, it was a very sensitive issue portrayed very classily and very subtly. The show stood out for its direction for me and Jamal is another fav of mine , but I do think that telefilm primarily belonged to Sajjal Ali. What Fawad is as an actor can be seen in that conversation scene at the last and parting shot. Two scenes for acting scope and he aced it. Star
about humsafar, lot of discussions are already there about its content, but I would just say that you are in my team as ypu enjoyed later half and loved tormented, emotionally traumatised Asher. Fawad was sheer brilliance portraying that.

Do watch numm as its a highly debated content with many layers for each character. It has its some other kind of aura. I am yet to watch Dastan too, so I am also looking forward to its airing with lot of anxiety.

...Annie...DefLeppardIsa_deNeerjaa

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Lux Style Award Teaser...Check it ...Big smile

http://vimeo.com/115335371

Edited by Isa_de - 01 January 2015 at 11:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...

Isa_de IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_de
Isa_de

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Which Pakistani Actors Don't Have Affairs?

Posted on Dec 30 2014

Which Pakistani Actors Don't Have Affairs?

Right here we will be unveiling the names of few such Pakistani actors who have never been captured in the news of affairs in their whole career of acting!

page

Famous and Top Pakistani Actors Who Don't Have Affairs:

1. Adnan Siddiqui: On the top of the list we have the name of Adnan Siddiqui! He is named to be one of the well known actors with the superb acting skills. He is one of those actors who have never been heard in any rumors of being in relation with any actress.
  2. Nouman Ejaz: On the second we have Nouman Ejaz! Nouman Ejaz is one of the reputable and one of the finest actors inside the Pakistan television industry. This actor has been brilliantly known for his acting efforts for which he has earned the heights of fame.
  3. Mohib Mirza: Mohib Mirza is another one of the top famous actors and models inside the Pakistan television planet. This actor was just found to be in rumored relation with the model Aaminah Sheikh with whom he later got married.
  4. Hassan Ahmed: In the end we have Hassan Ahmed who is one of the top actors and models as well. Hassan Ahmed got married with actress Sunita Marshall when both of them were at the peak popularity of their modelling career. After getting married Hassan Ahmed was never found to be in news with any other actress or model.
  5. Fawad Khan:Fawad is living happy married life.StarClap
  6. Adeel Hussain:Adeel is still single.
  7. Saleem Shiekh:Saleem lives in Lahore with family

So these have been some of the leading Pakistani actors who have never been inside the news of being in affair! Do you believe on this news?

Edited by Isa_de - 01 January 2015 at 11:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...CineFanLuverHitchHiker_-FreeLancer-...Jes...

Go to top