Zindagi Channel

India-Forums

Zindagi Channel
Zindagi Channel

~Fawad Khan Appreciation Thread 25~A special VM posted on p67 (Page 42)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by pinkeye

Aamir movie starring Rajeev Khandelwal was made by Rajkumar Gupta , not Shashank Ghosh. I waited for that movie to come out too as I love RK too . Rajkumar Gupta is the same director who made no one killed Jessica later. Aamir was not directed by Shashank, don't know if he was associated with the film fr some other reasons or not. Confused

I like RK too... I have watched just one she of his... Left Right Left... Though have heard that he was the lead in some other EK show that was a superhit show
yes the show was Kahin toh hoga. it was a craze when it aired.

He did some meaningful offbeat films too like Aamir and shaitan, even table no 21. But unfortunately not much wrk fr obvious reasons.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaHitchHiker_

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Aamir movie starring Rajeev Khandelwal was made by Rajkumar Gupta , not Shashank Ghosh. I waited for that movie to come out too as I love RK too . Rajkumar Gupta is the same director who made no one killed Jessica later. Aamir was not directed by Shashank, don't know if he was associated with the film fr some other reasons or not. Confused

I like RK too... I have watched just one she of his... Left Right Left... Though have heard that he was the lead in some other EK show that was a superhit show

Rajiv is also one very intense actor he has worked in some  TV mini series , i think Bomb blast which was very fast .
pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Even No body killed Jessica was very powerful movie . Liked both the movies .  If he is not worthy then why anyone will put money on that fellow ?
who is saying Shashank Ghosh is not worthy? he made some other genre of films before a rom com breezy movie like khoobsurat.his offbeat quirky films did earn him applauses previously which did not happen with ks as most critics had problems with his direaction. and I guess you have seen him talking about his association with Rhea on ks trailer launch. So in bw at times even if you are not that much successful, you do end up getting projects because of your personal equations. Nothing wrong in that I guess. Why is he chosen again for B4B? only AKFC can answer. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Rajiv is also one very intense actor he has worked in some  TV mini series , i think Bomb blast which was very fast .
yes time bomb aired on zee, it was directed by Ketan Mehta. It was well made, but unfortunately was not commercially viable. It had a stellar cast.

Isa_deNeerjaa

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Happy New Year ppl..HugHug 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Annie...DefLeppardIsa_deNeerjaaHitchHiker_

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged

@ Shree, Juhi Chturvedi is a good screen play writer. she wrote the screen play for Vicky donor , the dialogues for Madras caf and even writing for next year release Piku. So I do not think she is a bad choice for writing screenplay of any movie. She is good at her job.

Khoobsurat had Indira Bisht and Shashank Ghosh himself as working on original script. B4b screenplay is getting brushed up by Shashank Ghosh only as per last official article. Hope he does a better job this time.

But somewhere i was reading that Anuja Chauhan is writing the screen play , what better person who herself is the writer . And while reading this first chapter ,you can very well imagine about whom she is writing . Both your above mentioned movies were brilliant specially the Madras cafe as it was more about politics. 
          I am ignorant about this movie stuff ,its just the directors ,i am familiar with .  Before KS which movie Shashank Ghosh has done ?

Anuja Chauhan doing the script is a very old news if I am not wrong. AKFC has the copyright for long and the role of Zain Altaf Khan was offered to some other actors like Aditya Roy Kapoor and Sid Malhotra too if I remember correctly. So the project is in pipeline for long and it seems as Fawad fever and craze caught like a fire, kapoors want to encash that to sail their boat. Fair enough I guess as per biz point of view. But in recent times, there is no reference of Anuja Chauhan being associated with it. Though Anuja did tweet couple of months back that she want Surekha Sikri to play the part of grandmother. that's the only reference I herad from her side and she did not speak about doing the script. Moreover last week the article clearly mentioned that its SHashank Ghosh who is working on the script and character sketch, no mention of original writer.

coming to Shashanj=k Ghosh, he made two offbeat quirky films , waisa bhi hota hai part 2, Quckgun murugun and Mumbai cutting if I remember correctly, Quickgun murugun was appreciated for its quirky humor. Don't know how much he can contribute to rom com genre though.

Then why he is on board . At the end of the day its business not to satisfy ones love for  creativity , gone are the days now . Even SLB also went out of his way after Guzarish .made crap to get the money .
When i was going through this B4B recently then read . yes Anil Kapoor had this books rights already . as for benefit it goes both ways . FK is mentioned still here and there everyday not disappeared .  For B4B you need someone with witty sense 

pinkeye

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DefLeppard

+1...for handbags
For his bratish image...jigsaw puzzle or a jack in the box etc would match. But not a Shakuntala devi puzzle book .LOL

Maybe a book.called "Flirting for dummies"

But considering his knowledge of girls likes etc...maybe simple trinket ...maybe

He would be the author of the book 'Flirting for Dummies' and that would be more for guys... Why would he give to her as a gift from Dubai...LOL

But the idea of Fawad khan as the author of 'flirting for Dummies' sounds awesome...WinkEmbarrassed

I doubt if it would be just a trinket in that huge bag...Tongue

Maybe a 'chudail' mask

How about "Flirting with dummies"...since Kashaf was acting dummy to his vibes.

HitchHiker_

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Happy New Year ppl..HugHug 
happy new year to you too Jes. Hug

Isa_de...Jes...

Go to top